1. May 26, 2015  
    All this arguing for what purpose? Everyone knows the trend on Neltharion is a weekly swap.

Week A: Alliance dominates BGs for about 4-5 days then brags and /flexes on forums about how bad Horde is
    Week B: Horde catch a break and either /,Infected> or Twoeasy forms premades and starts 2-shotting everything in sight then gets people hyped enough to brag and flex about how much of a boss they are.

Speaking form a neutral perspective, both factions are dependent on who's queuing at that time of the day/week/ or month. I, for one, stopped caring about BGs when one of the best shadow priests on the realm can only kill me by mind controlling me off of the cliff in EotS

2. May 26, 2015  
    All this arguing for what purpose? Everyone knows the trend on Neltharion is a weekly swap.

Week A: Alliance dominates BGs for about 4-5 days then brags and /flexes on forums about how bad Horde is
    Week B: Horde catch a break and either /,Infected> or Twoeasy forms premades and starts 2-shotting everything in sight then gets people hyped enough to brag and flex about how much of a boss they are.

Speaking form a neutral perspective, both factions are dependent on who's queuing at that time of the day/week/ or month. I, for one, stopped caring about BGs when one of the best shadow priests on the realm can only kill me by mind controlling me off of the cliff in EotS
    You complain about flexing, then end your complaint with flexing

3. May 26, 2015  
    I love these threads. But none of these threads rivaled the amount of hatred and depression caused by ilyanah back in '12-13 on sarg.

the constant insinuations and beratement by constantly raiding alliance cities / trash talk (on the forums, you would usually see it) / 180p resolution videos made the alliance's blood boil harder than this thread. in fact, this thread is nothing compared to what happened during that time..

was a pleasure playing mw that time ;)

go look for it yourself back on the sarg forums. if it's still there ):

4. May 26, 2015  
    I love these threads. But none of these threads rivaled the amount of hatred and depression caused by ilyanah back in '12-13 on sarg.

the constant insinuations and beratement by constantly raiding alliance cities / trash talk (on the forums, you would usually see it) / 180p resolution videos made the alliance's blood boil harder than this thread. in fact, this thread is nothing compared to what happened during that time..

was a pleasure playing mw that time ;)

go look for it yourself back on the sarg forums. if it's still there ):
    Speaking of old school players, feelme posted on the picture thread yesterday!

5. May 26, 2015  

This is the most accurate.

P.D: Hanzo, stop talking ****s, fuzion and you die 2vs1 against me in tol barad. You're not the most appropriate to talk about skill, when you suck with every class.
    Edited: May 26, 2015

6. May 26, 2015  
    P.D: Hanzo, stop talking ****s, fuzion and you die 2vs1 against me in tol barad. You're not the most appropriate to talk about skill, when you suck with every class.
    yes yes clown, repeat that to yourself more often. :DDDDDD sure you did. oh boy you love to brag about something - which you would have never done, nor you did it, but gg on killing 390 mage as a 404.9 bm hunter, and afk shaman. gj boy, you're amazing.

stay classy clown, leave bg's, cry to erenr so that he carries you with his half-heroic pve gear and very hard hemmo spamm, because as pretty much everyone already knows - you're absolute zero without that :)))))

stay classy.

here, i have a song for you :D
    Edited: May 26, 2015

7. May 26, 2015  
    yes yes clown, repeat that to yourself more often. :DDDDDD sure you did. oh boy you love to brag about something - which you would have never done, nor you did it, but gg on killing 390 mage as a 404.9 bm hunter, and afk shaman. gj boy, you're amazing.

stay classy clown, leave bg's, cry to erenr so that he carries you with his half-heroic pve gear and very hard hemmo spamm, because as pretty much everyone already knows - you're absolute zero without that :)))))

stay classy.

here, i have a song for you :D
    You werent Afk, you were very active :DD

P.D: About the song, you are the guy who play Blood elves, not me =D

8. May 26, 2015  
    Sometimes win the hord and sometimes win the alliance that's usual :)

But pls dont forget , its only a game :P

9. May 27, 2015  
    This is the most accurate.

You can't be too great yourself since I killed you on my crappy rogue who has low gear and that I don't even really know how to play.

10. May 27, 2015  
    I'll just drop an evidence here for you can judge for themselves, and then he says he loves his faction ... Eat your words, you coward! A picture is worth a thousand words:

PS: Delenis/Heliandra, see you in every forum threads defending the alliance when you say such things is pure hypocrisy, delete your characters please, don't humiliate yourself more.
    Edited: May 27, 2015

11. May 27, 2015  
    You can't be too great yourself since I killed you on my crappy rogue who has low gear and that I don't even really know how to play.
    I don't know who is your rogue, but if you don't give any proof...
    We can go uldum and play if you want :D
    Or a least tell me your chars names.

12. May 27, 2015  
    Byzantine discussions!!!
    Oh... no... wait... Forum-NOVEL!!! I go for popcorn :D

13. May 27, 2015  
    Delenis, still ignoring me this coward, gotcha!

PS: This screenshot will follow you all the threads where you brag about your beloved faction, eat your words!

14. May 27, 2015  
    Delenis, still ignoring me this coward, gotcha!
    Its a battleground, man, maybe our team were 80k pigs... PUGS.
    When I say I love alliance? I said: If there was a 3ยบ faction, I would play it. I hate the horde more than alliance and I still think that the horde worse. I alway say what I mind in the moment :D

What were you doing playing in alliance? You wouldn't be some afk?

15. May 27, 2015  
    Its a battleground, man, maybe our team were 80k pigs... PUGS.
    When I say I love alliance? I hate the horde more than alliance. I alway say what I mind :D
    Excuses..., hahahaha, gotcha hypocrite!

First ... 23456 ... Last