1. May 28, 2015  
    Why do you mirror image > blink > nitro boost and then run away when you feel like bailing? That's not very courageous. Coming from the supposedly highest rated arcane Mage on the server, I expect better than that
    he was highest rated, when server just got up, and there were no really geared (unless fully donated) people round, and assuming he did that just for the lulz, being carried by a paladin, and also he nearly never mentioned it, before you actually started that conversation.

on the other hand - he's playing arcane mage, and doesnt really brag often about how he out-damages someone, because well at least he knows all the drill, while you bm hunter boys are always the loudest ones around - FACT.

Same guy that made this thread called my spec garbage but I out dmg'd him by 2 mil
    spec isn't so much of a garbage actually, but those, who's playing easiest spec out of 3 are always toughest braggers, which is a pure fact.

eh .. maybe i should play my bm with bg gear and hc vishanka again .. tho it was soo boring when i quit it :(
    eh so many classes and so many specs that i got ... eh cant really focus on none seriously, because can't even decide who :/
    Edited: May 28, 2015

2. May 28, 2015  
    he was highest rated, when server just got up, and there were no really geared (unless fully donated) people round, and assuming he did that just for the lulz, being carried by a paladin, and also he nearly never mentioned it, before you actually started that conversation.

on the other hand - he's playing arcane mage, and doesnt really brag often about how he out-damages someone, because well at least he knows all the drill, while you bm hunter boys are always the loudest ones around - FACT.
    For a moment I thought you were referring to the time when the server had just gone back up the first time after Moltdown (and not the 2nd time after everything had been wiped again) when this happened (>ლ)

But yes, you're absolutely right, I did get carried by a paladin and honestly I did it mostly for the achievements (as I'm an achievement hunter), and maybe a little bit for the bragging rights as people always like to trashtalk me for playing arcane and because it's always funny to show those people that this braindead monkey has a higher arena rating than them (as those people also like to say that BGs don't matter and that arenas are the only thing that matters, and then only 3's matter, and then only retail 3's matter, and then nothing matters because it's just a game but we're still having this conversation because '**** you that's why' etc etc.) However, I probably still am the highest rated arcane mage with 2.4k as I doubt any other mage plays arcane seriously enough to get past 2.2k with it (or has such a nice pally-buddy to carry them), not that that means much considering the circumstances, but for the sake of my e-peen I like to believe I still am number juan ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Why do you mirror image > blink > nitro boost and then run away when you feel like bailing? That's not very courageous. Coming from the supposedly highest rated arcane Mage on the server, I expect better than that
    But yeah, obviously I'm just a troll who likes to play my class because I like the mechanics of it and I like to play BGs because I enjoy having an open map with objectives rather than just a box with pure PvP and mathematical equations of CD tracking and so on. I'm more of an RPG gamer, and since I'm playing on a laptop which can't handle any newer games that require more than a intergrated graphics card (it might also be funny to inform you that I'm also playing on a notepad with a half broken LMB instead of with a mouse) WoW will have to do! Also; I'm very good at it, at BG's. I'm not good at arenas though, and I don't want to be. I rarely ever find people who are good at arenas without being total *******s as people, and I don't want to be an *******, nor do I want to spend time with them.

One can say that "this doesn't matter" or "nobody cares about that" and make a bunch of excuses that are all very conflicting and confusing to protect ones ego, but at the end of the day I just enjoy doing what I'm doing and I don't feel the need to stick my e-peen down other peoples' throats to feel good about myself and it amuses me to try and deflate the ego of the people who do!

PS. You should be glad I'm not still up to my old shenanigans, because then you'd really have your jimmies rustled!

3. May 28, 2015  
    @Aiovous The reason why I trashtalked you in a previous post for your spec/arena rating was because you trash talked this guy in another post. I mean, if you enjoy playing an easy spec that doesn't take much skill in BGs, then so be it. But you're in no position to judge anyone else's gameplay.

Unrelated; just fought that Erenr guy in a BG. He literally got three-shotted despite the fact that he had a warrior and a priest healer with him. His heroic PvE gear didn't help that much :/

4. May 28, 2015  
    I rarely ever find people who are good at arenas without being total *******s as people, and I don't want to be an *******, nor do I want to spend time with them.
    Thanks Arcane. :(

5. May 28, 2015  
    For a moment I thought you were referring to the time when the server had just gone back up the first time after Moltdown (and not the 2nd time after everything had been wiped again) when this happened (>ლ)

But yes, you're absolutely right, I did get carried by a paladin and honestly I did it mostly for the achievements (as I'm an achievement hunter), and maybe a little bit for the bragging rights as people always like to trashtalk me for playing arcane and because it's always funny to show those people that this braindead monkey has a higher arena rating than them (as those people also like to say that BGs don't matter and that arenas are the only thing that matters, and then only 3's matter, and then only retail 3's matter, and then nothing matters because it's just a game but we're still having this conversation because '**** you that's why' etc etc.) However, I probably still am the highest rated arcane mage with 2.4k as I doubt any other mage plays arcane seriously enough to get past 2.2k with it (or has such a nice pally-buddy to carry them), not that that means much considering the circumstances, but for the sake of my e-peen I like to believe I still am number juan ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

But yeah, obviously I'm just a troll who likes to play my class because I like the mechanics of it and I like to play BGs because I enjoy having an open map with objectives rather than just a box with pure PvP and mathematical equations of CD tracking and so on. I'm more of an RPG gamer, and since I'm playing on a laptop which can't handle any newer games that require more than a intergrated graphics card (it might also be funny to inform you that I'm also playing on a notepad with a half broken LMB instead of with a mouse) WoW will have to do! Also; I'm very good at it, at BG's. I'm not good at arenas though, and I don't want to be. I rarely ever find people who are good at arenas without being total *******s as people, and I don't want to be an *******, nor do I want to spend time with them.

One can say that "this doesn't matter" or "nobody cares about that" and make a bunch of excuses that are all very conflicting and confusing to protect ones ego, but at the end of the day I just enjoy doing what I'm doing and I don't feel the need to stick my e-peen down other peoples' throats to feel good about myself and it amuses me to try and deflate the ego of the people who do!

PS. You should be glad I'm not still up to my old shenanigans, because then you'd really have your jimmies rustled!
    arcane noob

6. May 28, 2015  
    @Aiovous The reason why I trashtalked you in a previous post for your spec/arena rating was because you trash talked this guy in another post. I mean, if you enjoy playing an easy spec that doesn't take much skill in BGs, then so be it. But you're in no position to judge anyone else's gameplay.

Unrelated; just fought that Erenr guy in a BG. He literally got three-shotted despite the fact that he had a warrior and a priest healer with him. His heroic PvE gear didn't help that much :/
    He hit 2.4k with an arcane mage... Anyone that can hit 2.4k in 2v2 as an arcane mage in Cata can certainly judge others' gameplay, as that is extremely difficult to do (you're welcome to try it...)

7. May 29, 2015  
    You complain about flexing
    Questioning your legitimate reasoning for starting an argument is "complaining about flexing?"

And here i thought everyone who could read could comprehend as well. My mistake.

8. May 29, 2015  
    If it's any consolation to you anti-arcane fanatics; I can also play fire very well, see:

Spoiler: Show

Thanks Arcane. :(
    Genny you're obviously the exception, baka senpai... ಥ_ಥ
    Edited: May 29, 2015

9. May 30, 2015  
    Poor alliance indeed. Here are my most recent BGs and the scoreboards just say everything.

Absolutely ALL alliance teams have bots, 100k hp players, afkers, newbies or just all of them. It's really really sad.
    Medan,you ****ing suck ***,you roll blood dk with your premade and cata gear,i don't see why you're bragging so much about killing blows when you go 3v1 against me or other ppl,lol,reconsider rolling a non-op class before bragging about wins vs an afk team or just undergeared randoms

10. May 30, 2015  
    Medan,you ****ing suck ***,you roll blood dk with your premade and cata gear,i don't see why you're bragging so much about killing blows when you go 3v1 against me or other ppl,lol,reconsider rolling a non-op class before bragging about wins vs an afk team or just undergeared randoms
    Blood is OP? Since when? You do realize this isn't 4.0.6 anymore? The fact that you're being bad and can't kite/peel a Blood dk does not make it "OP".

You'll always encounter many bloods in BGs but the question is, do you see many of them doing this kind of damage?

Even though I'm pretty sure you haven't done 6 mill damage in all your lifetime BGs combined I could easily do more than that in unholy spec (any decent unholy dk would). So Blood is FAR from being "OP".

I don't know who you really are but it seems you're so freaking butthurt cause you got demolished in BGs by me.

Nice try, though.

11. May 30, 2015  
    blood dk is good when you have 3 melee ******s just hitting you and letting you hit them, disarm/stun and if you are dks target just get away from him ez katka
    or just ****ing ignore him lol

12. May 31, 2015  
    Blood is OP? Since when? You do realize this isn't 4.0.6 anymore? The fact that you're being bad and can't kite/peel a Blood dk does not make it "OP".

You'll always encounter many bloods in BGs but the question is, do you see many of them doing this kind of damage?

Even though I'm pretty sure you haven't done 6 mill damage in all your lifetime BGs combined I could easily do more than that in unholy spec (any decent unholy dk would). So Blood is FAR from being "OP".

I don't know who you really are but it seems you're so freaking butthurt cause you got demolished in BGs by me.

Nice try, though.
    Blood DK isnt OP, but its easy to play.
    They're not that great for Dps, but for a TANK they have a really good damage. to be honest they can crit Death Strike for 40k.
    Plus, their defensives and sustain are ****** and they can tank 2 Ret Paladins at the same time.
    You're right, vs Bloodies u just need to Kite, thats the reason why u dont see many Blood Dk playing arenas, but they're still easy to play and master it, becasue with only one button u can:
    -Deal insane Damage
    -getting a OP absorb vs physical damage
    -getting heals.
    So my conclusion is, Blood Dks were made to be easy, and for monofinger players.

13. May 31, 2015  
    So my conclusion is, Blood Dks were made to be easy, and for monofinger players.
    Basically you can play it with penis :D

14. May 31, 2015  
    Basically you can play it with penis :D
    Too bad you don't have one :/

15. May 31, 2015  
    Too bad you don't have one :/
    I just noticed you are that medan :D

First ... 45678 Last