1. May 23, 2015  

Poor alliance

Just showing what's happening in most bg's on neltharion today. out of 15 bg's we have lost 0. alliance cmon! you can do it lmao! pull yourself together.

2. May 23, 2015  

Just showing what's happening in most bg's on neltharion today. out of 15 bg's we have lost 0. alliance cmon! you can do it lmao! pull yourself together.
    Where are the other 14 screenshots of equal dominance? One occurance doesn't prove a trend, check yerself m9!

3. May 23, 2015  
    Where are the other 14 screenshots of equal dominance? One occurance doesn't prove a trend, check yerself m9!
    You don't know it's not a trend for him, it's completely possible that he has never lost 14 games or any.

4. May 23, 2015  

5. May 23, 2015  

6. May 23, 2015  

7. May 24, 2015  
    I hate this kind of threads, it's freaking Battlegrounds, people join bgs in order to gear up from full Rare to full Epic. There is no "amazing skill" involved in bgs to be proud of that can justify this kind of self centered threads, battlegrounds are not competitive in any possible way they are just put there in order for you to get the starting (decent) pvp set. If you want to show off your personal skill show it in the duel area or, even better, in the arena; battlegrounds are the place where noobs learn to play pvp for the first time before venturing in the arena and killing a bunch of noobs for 48 times doesn't make me proud of myself.

8. May 24, 2015  

Yesterday I won 8/10. What's happening to horde players?

You have the need to vindicate yourself, because you are the worst faction everywhere?
    Edited: May 24, 2015

9. May 24, 2015  
    Yesterday I won 8/10. What's happening, you have the need to vindicate yourself, because you are the worst faction everywhere?
    For the Alliance!! amiright trolololo. Get over yourself and your faction lol

10. May 24, 2015  
    For the Alliance!! amiright trolololo. Get over yourself and your faction lol
    Why you din't say that to the creator of this topic? Hahaha

11. May 24, 2015  
    I can farm bgs with my full gear too, it takes soooo much effort and skill to do, not like im 2shotting greenies or anything :^)

12. May 24, 2015  
    I hate this kind of threads, it's freaking Battlegrounds, people join bgs in order to gear up from full Rare to full Epic. There is no "amazing skill" involved in bgs to be proud of that can justify this kind of self centered threads, battlegrounds are not competitive in any possible way they are just put there in order for you to get the starting (decent) pvp set. If you want to show off your personal skill show it in the duel area or, even better, in the arena; battlegrounds are the place where noobs learn to play pvp for the first time before venturing in the arena and killing a bunch of noobs for 48 times doesn't make me proud of myself.
    You are saying that battlegrounds are not competitive in any kind of way? Well, i can assure you that this one wasn't. But i think you have forgotten about rated battlegrounds. Also when both alliance and horde have teams of full cata geared players, the bg can become really interesting and it's hard to predict the winning team.

13. May 24, 2015  
    dat warrior died 48 times
    He just kept respawning and respawning and respawning! lmao he just didn't care he just kept trying.

14. May 24, 2015  
    Why you din't say that to the creator of this topic? Hahaha
    I don't get it lol...your joke didn't land :D

15. May 24, 2015  
    Bgs can be competitive if it's premade vs premade , if you haven't faced an infected premade you're missing out ... It's so fun facing infected

123 ... Last