1. May 23, 2015  

Mop warrior guide

Hey has requested by many of you i have acepted to share my knowledge and my playstyle on my warrior with you guys, hope you guys enjoy :)

Edited: May 23, 2015

2. May 23, 2015  
    Most accurate and resumed guide i have seen, thank you for ur hard work!! :D

3. May 23, 2015  
    Most accurate and resumed guide i have seen, thank you for ur hard work!! :D
    Np i just wanted to share my strategies and tricks with you guys, hope you enjoy my guide :)

4. May 23, 2015  
    9/10 guide cuz "10" was cut off. But excellent guide describing what warriors should do!

5. May 23, 2015  
    9/10 guide cuz "10" was cut off. But excellent guide describing what warriors should do!
    thank you for ur reply, and yes for those wondering which keybinds to use, your free to put bladestorm on all of your action buttons, it worked fine for me so far :)

Edited: May 23, 2015

6. May 23, 2015  
    Thanks for guide...It was really hard to play my alt warrior :D after that guide i can be gladiator :D

7. May 23, 2015  
    Thanks for guide...It was really hard to play my alt warrior :D after that guide i can be gladiator :D
    np, glad i could help :)

8. May 24, 2015  
    just lolstorm everything in your way and w8 for DW to do the work for you. gr8 guide m8 i r8 8/8

9. May 29, 2015  
    thank you for ur reply, and yes for those wondering which keybinds to use, your free to put bladestorm on all of your action buttons, it worked fine for me so far :)

Can you share your macros?

10. May 29, 2015  
    Made me a really skilled player! <3 Still bladestorm has become really OP since you cannot counter it... It's immune to disarm now so it's like you are free to do whatever the **** you want :D

11. May 29, 2015  
    Made me a really skilled player! <3 Still bladestorm has become really OP since you cannot counter it... It's immune to disarm now so it's like you are free to do whatever the **** you want :D
    Don't forget you can also fear people while you are bladestorming! That will definitely guarantee people from dodging your bladestorms.

12. May 29, 2015  
    Don't forget you can also fear people while you are bladestorming! That will definitely guarantee people from dodging your bladestorms.
    Yeah but i usually use that fear on healers so i can kill the dps ;) But yeah that's possible also but sometimes fear bugs out the target so you cannot hit them... It sucks :D They become somehow LOS or not in your direction...

13. May 29, 2015  
    Can you share your macros?
    Personally i find this macro very powerful
    Originally Posted by very powerful macro
    /cast bladestorm
    /spit
    Just spam it all the time to show the enemy that u are the boss.

14. June 1, 2015  
    U forgot to add /y BLADESTORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM in that macro

15. June 1, 2015  
    U forgot to add /y BLADESTORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM in that macro
    + rekstorm l2p noobs alliance