1. May 30, 2015  
    So I was in hellfire running friends through dungeons and noticed OS world pvping and having an 80 druid and dk following them around helping them against alliance 60's. I think some of your guys are twinking wrong.

Lock named Yagos and a 60 DK, dont remember his name.

2. May 30, 2015  
    hahahahah they have 60 dk twinks
    im out before i was even in
    there's no hope for twinking rest in peace

3. May 30, 2015  
    hahahahah they have 60 dk twinks
    im out before i was even in
    there's no hope for twinking rest in peace
    Same. Killing levelers with your twinks is bad enough, with 80s helping it's even worse. It's too bad that the glorious days of 70 raiding and pvp are over.

4. May 30, 2015  
    Haha you may have missed some context there. I was one of the 80s that came into help the lock and DK after 3 high level toons (two 80s and 77) showed up and started farming them. You are right on one point though, they were killing alliance 60+ leveling toons without our help beforehand, not that I disapprove of that as I will be doing to the same thing once I hit 60 because how else are they going to get honor? I assume no bgs pop at 60?

5. May 31, 2015  
    I can assure that wont happen again with 80s helping 60s kill lowbies
    As for 60 DKs apparently people create them for fun.
    I don't play mine as much as I did when I created him about a month ago.
    @Treated The 60 DK might of been Potatos

If people are still looking for roles
    We might need some more healers for raiding soon.
    Edited: May 31, 2015

6. May 31, 2015  
    @Grim4lyfe I'm still interested in joining but mostly for PvE raiding. If I do any Pvp it will most likely be alone or with few people.

As for the Dk I want to say it started with an M but i'm not even to worried about it anymore.

As for missing context bulldog1330, I was there at one point on my 60 rogue while they were raiding Honor Hold, and I killed the dk at one point and you popped up and killed me. Funny thing is I was the only one active in Honor Hold at the time so what context am I missing? Though I'm not here to bicker but i'm not going to waste my time building something that is false, simply just saying what I saw then had happened to me.

If you're going to twink do it right or don't bother doing it at all. People like you are the reason we cannot have nice things and enjoy what efforts we put into doing what we enjoy doing.

7. May 31, 2015  
    Btw whats this I hear that OS are leaving the server to play else where?

8. May 31, 2015  
    Yes, I understand what happened that wasn't me lol. I was at a party and while i was there my brother who likes playing my characters and of course he's favorite is my rogue came, and since he's only 9 he's very competitive. So yea I apologize for in behave of my brother. The dk was Underarmor which is it my brothers.

As for the migration I personally am not for it.
    If you have the patience for x1 server go ahead as I'm not one to stop you.
    Edited: May 31, 2015

9. May 31, 2015  
    When I was there helping out there were multiple alliance ( high and low levels), perhaps we're talking about two separate occasions?

10. May 31, 2015  
    I might have not witnessed either occasion I have been out a lot and my brother is usually online messing with my characters so I don't know what else he might of done.

Still Looking for some healers for raids soon.
    PST anyone in the guild for details and invite :)
    Edited: June 1, 2015

11. June 1, 2015  
    We will be doing Zul'Gurub tomorrow!
    8:30 PM ST
    Be There!

12. June 1, 2015  
    I might be on Girm, Already in the guild but logged on to do some world pvp and noticed the same lock with an 80 rogue in honor hold. Such bad tastes.

Apparently having the rogue sap the target so he can kill it makes it okay in his eyes. Though no alliance higher than whats usually leveling there was not seen, think next time I log on i'll just obs my world pvp.

As for the guild message, I only made the comment because the guild seemed rather empty but maybe it was just the time of day. A lot more were present when I was on tonight.

13. June 1, 2015  
    Someone told me about this forum bashing and so I'm finally here to defend myself! Huzzah!

As to your issue treated, perhaps I may offer my views on what occured and my views on these issues. This may help air things out.

First, as to the rogue today, and to 99.999999% of the 80s that end up sitting in hellfire, I didn't know him beforehand and I didn't request his assistance in anyway. What he did was completely up to him.

Now this leaves my actions to question then, of course. I don't recall him sapping the alliance or doing anything that would interfere with our fight except for sapping and killing some mobs. This isn't to say he did not do what you said, it's to say that I don't recall it. Let's assume it did because he was near by and there is no way of knowing who is right here. So he sapped a leveler ( there were no other twinks in the area at the time, this is why I can say he must have been a leveler) who was one of two things

A) low enough for my spells to hit consistently, in which case the leveler would have died regardless of the 80s interaction and therefore makes whatever action the 80 took irrelevant because the outcome would have been the same

B) high enough that my spells miss consistently, in which case the leveler would have been able to easily combat my attacks after the sap was broken. Suppose I got lucky as was able to land a full load of dots as well as a haunt on this leveler during the sap and, as a result, he died. While this is unlikely it is a possibility but, it also means that I would not have been able to kill this leveler on my own. This may be questionable in taste, I don't see it that way because the rogue had no further interaction with this leveler after that point, allowing him to return fire if he so pleased.

Anyway, I hate seeing my name bashed unjustly and would like to keep everything in context.

14. June 1, 2015  
    ZG Raid in 45 Mins!
    The More the Better
    Make sure to come guys!

15. June 1, 2015  
    Raid was a f*cking success!

We started with Zul'Gurub and we will be building our way up.
    We had 11 twinks
    Spoiler: Show

When we finished with Hakkar
    Spoiler: Show

A few people had to go for personal reasons but, nothing stops OS!

We are still Recruiting!
    We are looking for healers for soon when we do BWL and AQ40
    If you prefer not to roll a healer we will still accept you as we as a communtiy not deny a home for your twink
    Edited: June 1, 2015

First 1234 ... Last