1. June 3, 2015  
    Serious this time. Do you guys do dungeons or only raid/pvp? Guild events? Any competition on alliance?

2. June 3, 2015  
    Yes we do Dungeons like on Pyke I did the Classic Dungeonmaster with a couple of guildies and we finished it. Took a while to get in SW to do Stockades but we did it xD. We usually do dungeons for the hell of them or to get some gear for the new twinks. Couple of out twinks are working for D2 which is a big challenge.

We had a BG today where OS demolished.
    Raids are becoming a Thing now as we did with ZG. We might be doing AQ20 or MC soon.
    We are in need of druid healers atm.
    Edited: June 3, 2015

3. June 6, 2015  
    AQ20 6/6 Compeleted
    Raid was a Success! I was surprised on how many people logged! Lets keep this going! Operation OS is a success!
    15 People Online!
    Spoiler: Show

PWNED!
    Spoiler: Show

OS Lives ON!

Looking for more people on Alliance so we can start BGs!
    Horde are ready for some Alliance Bloodshed!

/w anyone for an invite
    You may have to wait for an officer to promote you.

I will be absent June 6th all the way to June 13th as I am taking a lil vacation.
    Edited: June 14, 2015

4. I'm Back guys OS lives ON

Again Whisper anyone in the guild for an inv
    You may have to wait for an officer to promote you.

Next Raid will be MC which will be soon!

5. MC Raid was a success! 15 People Online

If u want to join OS just send anyone for an inv xD

This is about 2 hours later we did a World Boss
    Edited: June 14, 2015

6. Bump! We are still alive!

7. After being in OldSchool for quite sometime I can say some of my majority of dislikes below...

1) Raiding, though it is fun to raid earlier content as a twink it's a big dislike to have to wait on people either being unprepared, acting childish, showing up late, etc etc. If I wanted to raid in unorganized raids I would have stayed playing my 80.

2) Lack of guild companionship, everyone has there own clique but of course this is common within any guild you join. The joking is lack luster at best but seeing that the majority of the guild is between the ages of 12 and 16 its common to see racial slurs and other profanities being blurted out or spammed while online.

3) My biggest problem with this guild is the fact that they dislike hackers when its against them, but allow their own members to hack without consequence. Being a streamer, many of OS members have been recorded doing so and even admitted to it being okay for them doing it in guild as well as officers and leaders. These members have already been reported and/or banned considering Admins are able to view my clips.

Overall Twinking is pretty much a pointless thing to do on Ragnaros, Alliance is dead and Horde is a joke unless you're into things like I have listed above..

To the people I actually enjoyed playing with (which isn't many) Zoqel, Beesting thanks for keeping me company.

8. While your opinions may be true OS is basically a typical guild on Molten. There's going to be immature players and hackers in the guild, well that's basically just Molten. Your going to see that in the majority of Molten's Guilds so the statements you state pretty much apply to all the guilds but, we should improve on that.
    As for Raiding, we will need to greatly improve on it as people not showing (including myself), unpreparedness and such.

I would personally like to say thanks for at least trying OS and its always to have someone else's opinion so that we may see our weaknesses are our strengths.

9. 3 weeks since last post

OS still Lives
    Edited: July 20, 2015

10. Yes we are live and as i know there is chance to make more often battlegrounds becouse some old members will open Alliance twink guild and you might pratice your pvp at 60s bracket and etc. I hope that i will see new members of OS and will meet new friends too.Have fun feel welcome to join OS.
    Edited: July 21, 2015

11. BUMP!

We are still living!

The allies have formed a guild called <Nostalgia>!
    Join them if ur a 60 twink on ally and we can get some BGs Popping!

12. We had over 15 people online each day of the weekend! And new people are coming everyday!
    We had a 2-3 BGs yesterday with some Ally 60 twinks (Their New Guild is Nostalgia join it xD)
    We are looking forward to doing both ZG and AQ20 tomorrow.

13. We did an Intense Arena Tournament Today
    The Teams were:
    1. The Nubs (Winner) Potatos, Ninetails, and Beesting! Good Job! No Losses
    2. The B*tches (2nd) Highjr, Stormforth, and Avey
    3. Dickville (3rd) Spacegoatx, Girm, and Zoqel ( The semi-finals got super intense between The B*tches and Dickville)

<The Nubs> streamed it. They won the first games so they were put instantly in the Finals
    http://www.twitch.tv/fookingnub/v/11392645

14. Once Again Another Bump <3

We did 2v2, 3v3 Tournaments and even ZG (Just Hakkar) and a Full Clear of AQ20 with 7 People all in One Day!

We're always open to recruiting!
    Schools coming/here so don't be surprised or disappointed if nobody is online at sometimes during the weekdays.
    The Allys are in need of more 60 twinks!
    So we can start BGs

15. As a lot of you now know that Twinking has a HIGH chance of dying due to Warmane's new decision of removing ALL <200 ilvl items. But, us Old School have found this as a new beginning for us. Old School will now be doing raids weekly (Hopefully) to gear up from D1 all the way to T2.5. TBC gear and will NOT be allowed in raids from now on. Gem Gear & T3 can be used only in AQ40 since its extremely difficult. 60s must use vanilla enchants on their raiding gear.* All new and exisiting 60s will be required to get their classes' D1 set. D2 is optional but is highly recommanded! Any questions you can PM me on website or even ingame whisper me in-game on either Girm or Girmgodx.

Long live the Horde and
    Long live Old School!

*This is Experimental
    Edited: September 6, 2015

First 12345 ... Last