1. This sounds pretty awesome tbh.
    GL with this.

2. Point Marketplace Changes

In case you are not aware of, the Point Marketplace is being reworked and they are planning to remove all items below iLvl 200. IMHO this would affect negatively the Twinker community, especially in the 1-60 brackets, and also in the 60-70 brackets to a lesser extent. If you share my concern, leave your opinion in the discussion thread. Best wishes!
    Edited: September 7, 2015

3. Oh we know. A lot of our guys have given their opinions. We are trying to open the windows and let the bright side show by Progressive gearing. You can get full T1-T2.5 100% Blizzlike (Except the T2 Helm. Neferian is still not fixed :/)
    I hope this does work out though.

4. It ain't over till the fat lady sings

Oh we know. A lot of our guys have given their opinions. We are trying to open the windows and let the bright side show by Progressive gearing. You can get full T1-T2.5 100% Blizzlike (Except the T2 Helm. Neferian is still not fixed :/)
    I hope this does work out though.
    Make sure you are expressing yourselves loud and clear in the discussion thread. Otherwise, they will pass features that may affect Twinkers negatively (i.e., removing all items below iLvl 200) to the release version of the new point Marketplace without hesitation. In such event, I am afraid I do not share your hopes, but I will be glad to be wrong about it. Best wishes and fingers crossed.
    Edited: September 8, 2015

5. bump,

School is a ***** this year. Barely even playing at all lol. But, I am here to say I'm not quitting anytime soon and Old School will eventually rise. To all new 60s GL farming for r14 gear xD I am also currently farming it on my Rogue. Hope to see you guys in-game!

6. bump,

School is a ***** this year. Barely even playing at all lol. But, I am here to say I'm not quitting anytime soon and Old School will eventually rise. To all new 60s GL farming for r14 gear xD I am also currently farming it on my Rogue. Hope to see you guys in-game!
    My other account lol xD

Uploaded 2 videos of Pre-Molten Down Nostalgia!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DBDCETGBks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGnR3WRtPDI

These videos made me shed a tear on how we used to be such a cooperative team and now we are barely together. We need to bring back the Old School! I used a sh*t recorder to record this I use fraps now but this is good old cheap me back in 2014 they are nice little 1-2 min videos to show our progress through BWL's first boss. The reason for me uploading it was to show that we are not going to just wouldn't just die without being noticed. Hopefully, we can get OS back to its feet on the weekends.
    Edited: September 19, 2015

7. Whenever these Lordaeron Vanilla changes get put into Rag/DW, (-2016), I will finish leveling my 60.

8. Yea, a proper working BWL would be good but, of Lolten is pretty unpredictable, we shall see where this goes.

P.S. Liking the Profile Pic looks like my dog but, my dog doesn't smile, does more of a frown :P

9. A working BWL would be interesting. Hope we get more active then.

10. Winter Holidays: Old School Returns!

Level your 60s now!
    Farm your Gear!
    Prepare!

The Allies are required of a Guild/Leader to get them together.

11. duck yea! Revive 60 Twinking Girm!

12. Progression will go in a process such as this:
    Players will usually start with starter gear (Leveling Gear, Heirlooms)
    They can farm for Rank 14 Gear (Field Marshal/Warlords Set)
    Progressive Raids will be done every week and we will continue after we fully clear the dungeon
    1. Blackrock Spire & Zul'Gurub, 2. Ruins of Ahn'Qiraji (20 Man), 3. Molten Core 4. Blackrock Blackwing Lair 5. Temple of Ahn'Qiraij (40 Man)
    We are looking forward to start this routine in the Winter Holidays (Starting about December 18th 2015)
    First Raid will be set on December 19th 2015 Full Clears of ZG and BRS. 15:00 (3:00 PM) ST!
    Hopefully it be a success. We are in need of all roles at the moment.
    You can apply here and I can try to respond as soon as I can and try to get you in the guild.
    You can whisper anyone in the guild for an invite, but an Officer may have to promote you.
    I won't be as active as I was since school is a b*tch.
    But I will try my best to be online on the weekends. :)

First ... 23456 Last