1. Hey guys, I'm active alot of the time so if you need an invite, message "Poos".

2. Bump Bump

We are still active and looking for more people to join us!
    Merge is coming and we're preparing for loads of bgs and raids! Remember you must be 60 to join. Whisper anyone for an invite xD.

3. How are 60 druids? Heal and or feral, please be honest and brutal.
    If they are not worth it, then I'll see about leveling something else.
    Much thanks,

-Karesinda

4. They are awesome healers and in BGs are awesome. Feral may need some adjusting to of the limited talent points but Balance is powerful and so is Healing. I do indeed recommend the class if you are good at druids.

5. They are awesome healers and in BGs are awesome. Feral may need some adjusting to of the limited talent points but Balance is powerful and so is Healing. I do indeed recommend the class if you are good at druids.
    Thanks, yea, I've played druids all my life so I have a bit of experience under my belt. Hopefully, after the merge is completed, twinking will once again be revived. I have many 19's, but it seems that bracket has hit the grave for good I feel, but I'm hoping not.

-Karesinda

6. May 4, 2016  
    I think this bracket will become so active,i play on deathwing when i was yesterday in elwynn with my 80 i saw 17 twinks 60s (senzational)
    They even do raids weekly! And play bgs but deathwing has lots of 69s aswell waiting for the merge too,so don't know how this will result or how you gonna handle 69s.
    Good luck with your twinks 60s

7. May 4, 2016  
    Thanks, 60 twink casters have a disadvantage against the 69s but a lot of our melees have been preparing. I guess we'll see how good we trained. Still recruiting we got 15 people online. xD - Smartass

8. May 8, 2016  
    Another awesome weekend!

Please excuse some of the profanity, but the hype is REAL!

9. May 19, 2016  
    Just an Old SS From Molten :P From an RDF xD

10. June 1, 2016  
    Bump bump! We got a lot of activity!
    A full clear of MC with just 60s!
    A lot of BGs and lots of fun
    Ask anyone for an invite!

11. June 1, 2016  
    Another awesome weekend!

Please excuse some of the profanity, but the hype is REAL!

This made me laugh.

12. June 7, 2016  
    Full MC clear with just 60s!!
    We had a 60 twink WSG which was amazing.
    We are increasing in activity by the day!

13. Bump another MC, ZG clear yesterday full 60s. Our new players are gearing up fast and are ready for some rekting xDD. We had plenty of BGs this weekend. We got our first AB and a lot of us got our AB tabard do congratulations to the people who got it. Shout out to Pride for an awesome day in PvP hope to see the 60 bracket thrive!
    Edited: June 12, 2016

14. Whenever someone is next on invite Hybridz. Active uk time

15. Mark the ****ing calenders! Get your kamara and witness the revival of OS December 21th 2016 OS

First ... 456