1. May 24, 2015  

Leveling

Has anyone leveled more than 5 toons at once, and how? quest obejectives are not granted in a raid group but if youre in multiple parties, only 1 party may get the objective at a time, i run 15 shaman and cannot figure out how to level. Help please :)

2. May 25, 2015  
    Dillo01, which expansion u prefer to play? If MoP+, u can get quest objectives for all members of party.(not all quests here work perfect, with some u need in 1 sec open loot for whole party, either u get only 1 item) If Cata- u can only get items for 1 char.

P.S. U can also press "Enter" on chars which not need to do this quest and left them somewhere. So, in this way u can just use 5x char pack for quest. = Helpfull if u boosting teams with high lvl.

3. May 25, 2015  
    I get that you want to have your team to max level as soon as possible. However I would suggest leveling them in 5 man teams. It will take longer, but it much more effective in my opinion. Leveling them like this will give you a better understanding of the functionality as a single unit. and if you plan on playing more than a single class. it will greatly help you, with your macros, and key bindings. Then integrate them into a single force.

Or you can use coins to insta-level. which if your in a real hurry is the most effective.

4. May 25, 2015  
    Has anyone leveled more than 5 toons at once, and how? quest obejectives are not granted in a raid group but if youre in multiple parties, only 1 party may get the objective at a time, i run 15 shaman and cannot figure out how to level. Help please :)
    im doing the same thing now.
    i havent done it before this way - but right now i am boxing 10 and leveling them all together.
    the way i do it is i create 2 groups; but move together as one force.
    it means that i have to do quests "twice" - and exp is not shared, but its faster because im 10, so not really a big problem....

however, i havent done dungeons yet - and probably wont be doing them as obviously that means i can only go in with 5 at a time.
    so, we will see how long i stick it out this way.

if not doing it this way then i expect it will be pretty much just leveling each group as a 5-man team like the last poster suggested ^^^^
    which isnt a bad idea either, and then you can do RDF etc...........but, i want to see if i can level to max level just on open-world quests and do all 10 at the same time.
    then at least i get my teams to cap together, and have practice with them as a 10-man team.
    actually - can start doing 10 man raids already in tbc/wotlk content, so its really only leveling til 60 or so that will be a bit tougher.

Dillo01, which expansion u prefer to play? If MoP+, u can get quest objectives for all members of party.(not all quests here work perfect, with some u need in 1 sec open loot for whole party, either u get only 1 item) If Cata- u can only get items for 1 char.

P.S. U can also press "Enter" on chars which not need to do this quest and left them somewhere. So, in this way u can just use 5x char pack for quest. = Helpfull if u boosting teams with high lvl.
    you missed the point of his post.
    he is asking about leveling MORE than 5 characters at once --- in a raid. not a party.

and you are also wrong about sharing quests.
    in cata, and even in wotlk - quests share with group. just fine.
    especially using jamba; which every boxer should be using anyway.

5. May 25, 2015  
    you missed the point of his post.
    he is asking about leveling MORE than 5 characters at once --- in a raid. not a party.

and you are also wrong about sharing quests.
    in cata, and even in wotlk - quests share with group. just fine.
    especially using jamba; which every boxer should be using anyway.
    I mean Wotlk and Cata don't share quest items for all party members. So, you kill 1 mob, and get 5x items.

Raid questing work only for instant quests, i guess (like bugged Nagrand chain). Raid questing available in 6.0, but in 6.1 Blizz disable this feature.

6. May 27, 2015  
    I mean Wotlk and Cata don't share quest items for all party members. So, you kill 1 mob, and get 5x items.

Raid questing work only for instant quests, i guess (like bugged Nagrand chain). Raid questing available in 6.0, but in 6.1 Blizz disable this feature.
    im playing cata and when i kill an item mob i get 5x items. quest items.
    the way you type is a little confusing so im not sure if that is what you meant --- or if you meant that we DONT get 5x items for killing 1 item mob. in which case youre either wrong, or im doing something special because i always get 5x quest items when i kill a quest-item-mob.

same thing in MOP.
    same thing in wotlk.

IE: quest requires 4 items to turn in.
    i have 10box.
    2 groups.
    i kill 4 of those mobs and loot with group 1.
    i kill 4 more of those mobs and loot with group 2.
    i turn in quest on all 10.

simple?

7. May 29, 2015  
    From my experience the looting of quest items depends on the area. While leveling on MoP i noticed that in the old world (1-60) the whole team was able to loot the quest item while in northrend only one char was able to loot.
    However there is a work around. When u loot the mob at the exact same time with the whole team everybody is able to loot the quest item.

8. May 29, 2015  
    However there is a work around..............
    shhhhh :D
    i think thats a bug :)
    (please dont fix it, please dont fix it!) *cross fingers*

9. May 29, 2015  
    shhhhh :D
    i think thats a bug :)
    (please dont fix it, please dont fix it!) *cross fingers*
    On reatail nearly all quest items that drop from mobs are lootable for the whole party.
    Looting with the all chars at the same time is actually a workaround for the buggy quests...
    Edited: May 29, 2015