1. May 25, 2015  
    actualy it was legit 1dps hotw it just ****ted me out...
    HoTW and hitting 300k?._.

2. May 25, 2015  
    Someone from my guild got hit like 350k from starsurge but in a bg with loads of buffs. I think it's related to buff stacking.

3. May 25, 2015  
    Someone from my guild got hit like 350k from starsurge but in a bg with loads of buffs. I think it's related to buff stacking.
    maybe... we did play lsd 2

4. May 26, 2015  
    what ya saying? u crazy!!!? ofc warmane is balanced, all S1 glads are pure legit

jk cya

5. May 26, 2015  
    Haters gonna hate, thats how it works :) see you in arenas

6. May 26, 2015  
    This Tomsawyer thinks hes pro with a buggy alock and buffstack bug.I saw him 1 or 2 months ago in 2s.he was 2k with 250 wins.

2k-2.1k with 250 wins

i got to 2k with 70 wins. lel

Buff stack yoo,easy derp ,try to win someone without buffstack and bugged-dot & buggyresiliance-holes that makes dots get your enemy to 30% without even focusing him.

i wont mention starsurge. just lelmane or Warlame
    Edited: May 26, 2015

7. May 26, 2015  
    This Tomsawyer thinks hes pro with a buggy alock and buffstack bug.I saw him 1 or 2 months ago in 2s.he was 2k with 250 wins.

2k-2.1k with 250 wins

Buff stack yoo,easy derp ,try to win someone without buffstack and bugged-dot & buggyresiliance-holes that makes dots get your enemy to 30% without even focusing him.

This person plays a warrior. He thinks Deep Wounds are not scaling too hard. He believes warriors are a difficult class in MoP. We understand you are new to the game, and as such are ignorant, but please don't show your ignorance on the forums, you make yourself look stupid.

Affliction locks and Balance druids are two of the hardest classes in the game, and anyone playing lsd2 should be commended, given how many easier classes do so well on Warmane (such as Warriors).

Yes warlocks have bugs, but those do not involve "buggyresiliance-holes" (whatever that even means).

8. May 26, 2015  

2k-2.1k with 250 wins

do you even boomy bruh?

9. May 26, 2015  
    Affliction locks and Balance druids are two of the hardest classes in the game, and anyone playing lsd2 should be commended.
    Wtf have I just read? Lsd2 is the most braindead comp in the history of this game,and affliction in mop is no where near hardest spec lol

10. May 26, 2015  
    Wtf have I just read? Lsd2 is the most braindead comp in the history of this game,and affliction in mop is no where near hardest spec lol
    Nono, combat rogue and arms warrior are certainly the hardest classes.

You do realize that warlocks are expected to use pets to clear totems, keep players in combat to avoid drinking, cc on focus, while also maintaining los. All of this while also keeping dots up on all 3 players.

I don't play a warlock, but I wouldn't let personal bias get in the way of admitting which class is hard and which isn't. That said, warlocks agony doesn't snapshot properly here, making warlocks a lot easier to burst with.

Not sure how lsd2 is a braindead comp, I find kfc to be far more braindead, and I main that comp... lol

11. May 26, 2015  
    hey guys nice arenas yesterday.(1 with ur full team 1 with tom only x)
    was fun. gotta protect dat boomy from other boomiez tho x

lets meet again ;)

12. May 26, 2015  

2k-2.1k with 250 wins

You are totally right...i suck balls and i should just cry you a river and quit wow....sorry for making your life so hard.
    The best part of these posts is that it wasn't even about me personaly it was about the big crit overall....now im getting hated for some reason...anyways
    Edited: May 26, 2015

13. May 26, 2015  
    well props on playing a boomy ._. its rare to see one >_> can we expect any vids? :D

14. May 26, 2015  
    dont even bother with "rogue666" he renamed himself to "antiwarwrecker" after he got rekt hard on his thread trying to defend what's obviously bugged..

still veri gud 300k starsurge teach

lord of bugs

15. May 26, 2015  
    I watched blizzcon 2014 tournament yo, although this comp wins, LSD2 dmg was never this ******ed. lots of match have go till 20-30% dampening. here they just burst you to dead in 1-2 min if you cant do anything to prevent instant starsurge. Yes and of course Alock skillcap here at warmane is very high.

First 123 Last