1. May 26, 2015  
    dont even bother with "rogue666" he renamed himself to "antiwarwrecker" after he got rekt hard on his thread trying to defend what's obviously bugged..

still veri gud 300k starsurge teach

lord of bugs
    haha l2read kiddo,i reckt all of you,deal with it or just quit. :D

and it wasn't my thread,you must writing some ****y coclusions out of nowhere,you said like 8 false info out of 10.l2read again.
    Edited: May 26, 2015

2. May 26, 2015  
    This person plays a warrior. He thinks Deep Wounds are not scaling too hard. He believes warriors are a difficult class in MoP. We understand you are new to the game, and as such are ignorant, but please don't show your ignorance on the forums, you make yourself look stupid.

Affliction locks and Balance druids are two of the hardest classes in the game, and anyone playing lsd2 should be commended, given how many easier classes do so well on Warmane (such as Warriors).

Yes warlocks have bugs, but those do not involve "buggyresiliance-holes" (whatever that even means).
    another kiddo without reading skillz omg.Go study instead of comenting here,you need it.

never said DW not scaling too much,however,i said it's not particullary DW bug,but some other factors that makes it overscaling,kiddo l2read.Kappa

another recked guy in my inventory.Thanks.

3. May 26, 2015  
    Haters gonna hate, thats how it works :) see you in arenas
    do you even boomy bruh?
    No hate mate.. sup

4. May 27, 2015  
    This Warrior lover guy comes in comparing his dick to others, with his all legendary rating in few wins.
    Keeping people in in your 'rekt inventory' you win wow with your warrior man Congrats! Now go back to your misserable real life where you probally sit in a corner keeping track of your inventory bahahah. Now let people enjoy what they post without you coming in, showing your mad warrior skills. Go back to your cry corner. Sick of people like you lol.

ps: Boomy FTW!

5. May 27, 2015  
    I didn't said i recked someone with my warr,I wasn't even talking about that.
    I wrecked him with my reply,nothing ingame lol

L2Read kiddo lol :D

P.S.Few wins legendary rating? how about 117wins/2 looses 2387 rating bruh atm.

dig bick ,l2deal with it.
    Edited: May 27, 2015

6. May 27, 2015  

7. May 28, 2015  
    Someone from my guild got hit like 350k from starsurge but in a bg with loads of buffs. I think it's related to buff stacking.
    i dont know how much this issue relate to this topic but i had same experience yesterday. i got hit by a starsurge for 274 in arathi basin. . while that dudu wasnt even in boomy form! next time she saw me the first spell she casted was the very same starsurge! like she was only spaming her starsurge! :D by the way i was with my warr alt 505 ilvl. i'm not sure but i think something is wrong with balanced dudus..sometimes their dots hit for 40k and starsurge for over200k!

8. May 28, 2015  
    Plays warr + whines about other classes.. Something doesn't add up in this equation... :D
    So what that means? if you are warrior it's forbidden to you to express your bug notices or give a critique? Stop being such a baby whiner and an anti-warr player.

For all whiners on Warmane's Forum:

Buff&proc stack makes Starsurge being op aswell as dots and Deepwounds,grow up you babies and UPVOTE proc & buff stack bug on bugtracker,it will fix much unbalances in pvp.Also,it will make you stop QQ on forums.

Will you move your ***?
    Edited: May 28, 2015

9. May 28, 2015  
    So what that means? if you are warrior it's forbidden to you to express your bug notices or give a critique? Stop being such a baby whiner and an anti-warr player.

For all whiners on Warmane's Forum:

Buff&proc stack makes Starsurge being op aswell as dots and Deepwounds,grow up you babies and UPVOTE proc & buff stack bug on bugtracker,it will fix much unbalances in pvp.Also,it will make you stop QQ on forums.

Will you move your ***?
    Can you explain what this proc stack is?

Buff stacking I'm aware, first time I hear of this "proc stack"...

10. May 28, 2015  
    I feel flattered for having people printing everytime they win vs me xD kek

First 123