1. May 23, 2015  

Red Cloud Flying Disc!

Hello,
    so i was doing my business in orgrimmar at the taurens area and suddenly i see this undead riding the RED CLOUD FLYING DISC !!! that mount is sold by the lorewalkers at exalted. i /w him where did u get it from? he replied "from vendor" and ignored me after that. so i have no idea how did he get it because the lorewalkers rep is bugged atm. so tell me what u think of this.

2. May 23, 2015  

3. May 23, 2015  
    yeah, I saw him too and when asked, he said he "got it from vendor"

i also saw in another post that he used the hozen pipe. however even if you had it you still need to gain some rep with the faction and you can't here so... idk

looks kinda sketchy to me, but oh well... its not like this is retail after all, where everyone has the same chance of getting stuff. sometimes things work for some sometimes they dont for others...

4. May 23, 2015  
    Each Hozen pipe charge gives 8k rep to all MoP factions and has 7 days CD.. Do your math and think again.

5. May 23, 2015  
    Each Hozen pipe charge gives 8k rep to all MoP factions and has 7 days CD.. Do your math and think again.
    hmmm, lets see.

3k+6k+12k+21k > 8k

so unless he got 6 pipes (its a consumable with only one charge) from a rare elite that rarely spawns (and apparently does not spawn anymore according to the other post) at 10% drop rate....

he had to kill Scritch at the very least 60 times, a rare elite that rarely spawn - if it does at all

i still think this is very, very, very sketchy
    Edited: May 23, 2015 Reason: math

6. May 23, 2015  
    2 points:

1) he no lifed the rare mob and got TONS of hozen pipe's.

2) he got the rep from GM's which at this point.. wouldnt be a suprise since there's some people riding serpent flying mounts..

edit: I never got the pipe so I dont know how it works and if it's perma once you get it.
    Edited: May 23, 2015

7. May 23, 2015  
    Well.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86592/ho...-pipe#comments

"This is NOT a multiple use item! You can only use it once, Don't be seduced by the fact it's going over 40k gold on some servers, I mean, Considering it has 7 days cooldown, It almost would seem like it would be a multiple use item, But It isn't ... So be aware, Before spending your money on this, It's a one time use item ... (Which in my eyes is in no way worth over 40k gold...thats not even one day of dailies for the specific faction.. And it in no way would be faster then doing all the dailies for all the factions up to 1k a faction (most is 3dailies) ... If you get this item, SELL IT!"

8. May 23, 2015  
    Well.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86592/ho...-pipe#comments

"This is NOT a multiple use item! You can only use it once, Don't be seduced by the fact it's going over 40k gold on some servers, I mean, Considering it has 7 days cooldown, It almost would seem like it would be a multiple use item, But It isn't ... So be aware, Before spending your money on this, It's a one time use item ... (Which in my eyes is in no way worth over 40k gold...thats not even one day of dailies for the specific faction.. And it in no way would be faster then doing all the dailies for all the factions up to 1k a faction (most is 3dailies) ... If you get this item, SELL IT!"
    ahahahahahahahahahahhahahah LOL :D

9. May 23, 2015  
    hmmm, lets see.

3k+6k+12k+21k > 8k

so unless he got 6 pipes (its a consumable with only one charge) from a rare elite that rarely spawns (and apparently does not spawn anymore according to the other post) at 10% drop rate....

he had to kill Scritch at the very least 60 times, a rare elite that rarely spawn - if it does at all

i still think this is very, very, very sketchy
    "Rarely spawns". Clearly you never hunted rares on this server.
    Just /facepalm at all the ppl saying it's "sketchy" and "amg GM gave rep to him hurr durr". Nonsense, don't justify your lack of commitement to camping something with non-logical theories about staff going as far as to give certain stuff to certain people.

10. May 23, 2015  
    "Rarely spawns". Clearly you never hunted rares on this server.
    "Clearly" there is something very, very, very sketchy about this

11. May 24, 2015  
    There's your answer, nothing more, nothing less.

l2camp if you think it's very sketchy.

12. May 25, 2015  
    from
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-bugged/page2

He got reputation from Hozen Peace Pipe , which now removed from npc for no reason.
    if this is true, no one can get the rep now... :(

13. May 25, 2015  
    l2camp if you think it's very sketchy.
    I don't buy it

60 kills from a rare elite that rarely spawns with a 100% success rate out of 10% drop rate....

Its very, very, very sketchy

14. May 25, 2015  
    Why u guys even care this guy has every achi,item available in mop .. he sleeps in this game :)