1. May 25, 2015  

HONOR {H} [Warsong] <RP-PVP-Social>

WANTED: New Recruits

"Lok'Tar Ogar!"

For every Alliance dog slain, we continue to protect our boarders in these lands.

The city of Hero's; Orgrimmar, continues to be safe because we hero's make it so.

As of late, the cowardly Alliance has been increasingly active in their attempts to push through our defenses by route of Ashenvale.

The cowards creep around the back, rather than facing us head on. So we are taking the fight to them!

All honorable, able bodied hero's are advised to venture to Hellscream's Watch; Ashenvale.

Blood and Honor! Let's show those Alliance dog's what it truly means!

~~~~~
    »OVERVIEW«
    RP - PVP - Social Guild with weekly events for guild progression.
    <HONOR> is a casual guild heavily focused on roleplayers; the new beginners, the experienced, and those who just want to give more depth to their characters (you spend hours leveling, gearing, collecting reputation, transmogging... and then realize via Warmane's roleplay sections on the forums that YET ANOTHER server may have more opportunity to give your character some roleplay...). It is highly unlikely that you will ever see a hard-core RP guild on a PVP private server that is STRICTLY RP but crazier things have been done on Molten(Warmane) and that’s not going to stop us from really getting into the game and having some fun adventures together!

The realm is instant 85 and you can obtain most of the gear from the vote-point shop on warmane or quests (yes- most work and I have tested them on WARSONG)- so what do you have to loose?

Interested? Willing to roll an instant 85 Horde toon for the sake of RP? Read on...

»REALM«
    WARSONG - Cata Realm

»HOURS OF ACTIVITY«
    8PM-11PM EST

»BACK STORY«
    Not long ago,
    The matriarch of a Orc Clan was gifted with two sons.
    The two brothers grew up, respecting the spirits of the land and all its creatures under their Shamanistic father.
    One day,
    One of the two Orcs would become the next leader of the Clan.
    Although the brothers had a healthy sense of competition, both were evenly matched and so it was decided that one would have to prove their worth in order to replace their father.
    As time passed,
    Their father grew ill and weak.
    Their mother,
    Fearing the worst,
    Tasked both sons with finding a herb rumored to cure such illnesses.

The two Orcs decided to split up,
    Searching the land far and wide for the rare herb that could cure their father.

The younger brother finally came upon the herb but saw that it was guarded by a wolf about to mother pups.
    The wolf asked the young Orc;
    “Why have you traveled to this land, Orc?”
    The younger Orcs explained that he was in need of the Herb she guarded to heal his dying father.

The wolf thought on the Orcs words.
    “I cannot give you this herb, for you see I have chosen this spot to mother my pups because this herb brings game from far and wide. If it is taken, the game will not come and I will have no food to hunt for my children.”

The younger Orc, respectful under his shamanistic fathers teachings offered to hunt for the wolf and her pups.

The wolf shook her head;
    “If I allow you to bring me food, then my children will learn to be overly trusting from humanoids and not all are as kind as you.”

The Orc thought a little longer;
    This time he offered to bring the wolf another herb that game would pray on.

The wolf shook her head again;
    “This herb grows here because this is where it was intended to grow. If you take another herb from another place and bring it here, the game that prays on that herb might die out as my pups would if you took this one.”

The Orc thought a little longer…
    …but before he could come up with another suggestion the wolf asked;
    “What is more important to you? The life of a dying old Orc, or that of an entire pack?

The Orc left the wolf mother, returning to his Clan empty handed but telling his brother of the wolf who guarded the herb.

After much searching,
    The elder brother came upon the herb guarded by the wolf and her new born pups.
    As he approached, the wolf asked;
    “Why have you traveled to this land, Orc?”

The elder Orc explained that he was in need of the Herb she guarded to heal his dying father.

The wolf thought on the Orcs words.
    “I cannot give you this herb, for you see I have chosen this spot to mother my pups because this herb brings game from far and wide. If it is taken, the game will not come and I will have no food to hunt for my children.”

The elder Orc thought for a little while and offered;
    “The land I come from has plenty of game for you to hunt and deep caves to shelter your pups.”

The wolf shook her head;
    “That land is not my home. I want my pups to be raised on the same hunting grounds I was raised on.”

The elder Orc thought a bit longer but the wolf had heard it all before;
    “I cannot allow you to take this herb. If you try and take it from me, I will be forced to attack you, so tell me Orc; what is more important to you? The life of a dying old Orc, or that of an entire pack?”

The Orc thought a moment before pulling out his blade and killing the wolf.

That night he returned to his Clan with the herb in hand, the wolf pups trailing behind him and the wolf mothers pelt on his back.

His brother was shocked and saddened, their father had always taught them to be respectful of the lands and all the Earth mothers creatures, so why had he killed the wolf mother?
    When asked, the elder Orc would tell his younger brother:
    “It is more important to provide for my own pack than continue trying to negotiate with one so stubborn.”

The Orc became the new leader of the Tribe but passed down his wolf’s pelt from leader to leader as a reminder that;
    When negotiations fail, a leaders duties remain for his people.

»RULES AND REQUIREMENTS«

‡STRENGTH & HONOR!‡
    ‡STRENGTH in Numbers!‡
    ‡HONOR Your Fellow Players!‡

‡Lok-Narash‡
    “Lok-Narash” mean “Arm yourselves” in Orcish.
    Always be prepared for a fight!
    If you wanna look snazzy; Transmog dat’ Shiz!

‡NO DRAMA‡
    If you have a problem with a person behind the screen- simply REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE PRESENCE THAT TROUBLES YOU. /ignore them. This is a game- we are all here to have fun. If you aren’t having fun; LEAVE the thing/person that is bothering you.

If this is a conflicting issue that you wish to resolve; contact me via personal message on forums to assist you and for the love of Warcraft; TAKE SCREENSHOTS! I need proof before I take a side or I won’t be able to help resolve anything if this is a 'he said' / 'she said' type of fight.
    Proof makes the inevitable come that much quicker.

‡Be Tollerant of Your ROLEPLAYING GUILDIES! ‡
    This SHOULD be a no brainier but things happen so let me give you some details.

Have no idea what RP is?
    In short; RP is the abbreviation for Role Play.
    WoW is an MMORPG

Most of us are happy to explore this amazing gaming environment, quest and loose ourselves for a few hours each night to relax. Roleplayers take the games immersion to the next level. 'WE' (roleplayers) act as if we are in our characters shoes and most are quite knowledgeable when it comes to the lore/history of the game.

When you see characters talking in “quotes”, /emoting fancy orange actions in your text box and /walking- you can safely assume they are roleplaying.

If you have no interest in roleplaying - Why are you in the roleplay section reading a guild thread about roleplaying push?

»New to RP?«
    There are SEVERAL GREAT GUIDES pinned in the roleplay section.
    I suggest you give those a look.
    Click below for common terms and abbreviations:
    Spoiler: Show
    ►RP

Role Play

Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

RP = to act as if you were your character.

►IC

In Character

IC = Acting In Character / acting as if you are in your characters shoes.

►OOC

Out Of Character

YOU, the player; can break character ((using brackets to talk to other players)) while IC.

LOL(er)Porting

Lol-porting or Loler-porting is when a character is in one area for the duration / half the RP and then in an unrealistically short amount of time; is somewhere else that makes no sense (normally to take advantage of having more RP without an IC reason).

Being that OUR guilds RP is (currently)restricted WITH-IN the boundaries of Twilight Highlands; we should be able to get to each other’s location with-in a relevantly 'unquestionable' amount of time BUT that doesn't mean we know the exact locations of our members IC. Keep it in mind; if a player doesn't want to be found IC; it might actually be difficult to find them.

Lol(er)porting is normally OK if you do this with friends / the players you want to RP with are OK with it but keep in mind; travel time TAKES time. Try and account for the time lapse with something that makes sense or at least have a GOOD excuse if you’re questioned about it.

►MS / GS

Mary-Sue/Gary-Sue(s)

Mary-Sues are female.

Gary-Sues are male.

"Mary Sues" are characters that have unreal traits and skills. They usually boast about fearlessness and have no weaknesses to speak of. Some have coined another term to describe a specific Mary Sue, known as the "White Knight"; the Knight steps in and always comes to the aid of 'damsels in distress' regardless of the situation or foe they face. The White Knight is a shining beacon of light which the character believes everyone should look up to because they lack a weakness.

A character that is too perfect it breaks immersion.

►Charrie(s)

RP slang for ‘Characters’

►Semi-Lit

A semi-literate role player is someone who is able to post about a paragraph or two per post and fairly descriptive, tuned grammar and punctuation as well as being able to obey the rules as much as they can. Most role plays are semi-literate because a wider portion of the public are semi-literate in comparison to fully literate role players.

►Literate

These types of role players have a wide knowledge of role play, as they have usually had much practice. They are able to type at least two paragraphs per post without dribbling nonsense, use finely-tunned imagery, grammar and punctuation. They may use more fonts than others and have a full understanding of the rules and strive to uphold them. Literate role plays are not as common as others on a role play forum that wasn't originally made for role play. Some websites that are built entirely on the role plays that occur on it, are literate.

►Metagaming

This means: When a player has become aware of or told about information pertaining to or directly regarding an ongoing storyline or situation and then, by means of role play, uses that information either to their own benefit or as a means to interact with/against other players.

Simply, using what they learn OOC(out of character), IC(in character).

Examples are instant rescues after someone is captured, or instantly finding a cure for a curse cast 30 minutes ago.

Often, no RP is involved at all.

This is extremely aggravating for those of us who are trying to provide fun and possibly in-depth story lines.

DON'T DO IT!

►Godmoding / Poweremoting

Godmodding/Poweremoting is a term common to message board based role-playing games. Godmodding/Poweremoting is almost always frowned upon by other members of the RPG, as it can be severely annoying to everyone.

Godmodding/Poweremoting is a variant of godmoding. The type of behavior it describes is also classically known as Twinking or using game cheats to become Invincible.

Examples being, going "linkdead", and then saying nothing happened. Going non-com in the middle of a fight. Instantly fading a scene for no reason given. Or taking things OOC when RP does not go how you want.

Also, claiming your character is all powerfull, or a god with no weaknesses, is just stupidly dumb.

And finally, in telling people how to rp their characters, or trying to use OOC against them IC. RP does exsist beyond CCS Hack'n'Slash. Not everything should be resolved with Garrote-1 and corpse camping.

Godmodding occurs when a character describes an event or a series of events he or she has taken against a player character in the RPG, with the person who plays the character acted against then describing actions taken that completely nullify the original actions against them. Godmodding is thus used like a "Get Out of Jail Free card" when things don't go the way a player wants, rather than working with previously unfolded events. It is also used as a single word definition of having an invincible character or unbreakable armor, limitless power, etc. Whats the fun in that?

For example, the following exchange would be godmodding on the part of player A:

* Player B states, "Having exploited A's mistake and caught hold of him, B strikes A."

* Player A states, "B completely missed A, and A takes no damage."

Godmodding at the expense of others

Godmodding can also refer to the case where a player describes the outcome of their own actions against another character. For example, player A stating, "A strikes B and B takes damage" would be considered godmodding on the part of player A in most situations. Another less common version of this is when a character is facing multiple enemies, and he directs an attack from one foe into another foe. This takes the format 'Player B states, "A misses B completely, and strikes C instead."'

Controlling characters

Controlling characters that aren't your characters to begin with is also a form of godmodding.

* Player A: Punches Player B.

* Player B: Dodges attack, grabs Player A and throws him. Player A flies at Player B, who warps behind him and slashes Player A in the back.

DON'T DO IT!

»RANKS«

War Leader
    Though there CAN ONLY BE ONE (ring) GM, this rank and the one directly below it have a share of power.
    Essentially what this means is players with high enough contribution can earn a rank equal to the GM with the same guild abilities.
    You can show your commitment by assisting other members of the guild in their daily grind for HONOR (via BG's and arena's), defending weaker members from gankers, joining your peers in RP events, slaughtering the Alliance in PVP and promoting unity and honor within the Horde- not JUST the guild, ect...

Advisor
    As stated above, this rank shares power with the GM. Players Occupying this Rank will have access to all abilities that the GM has.
    The Individuals picked for this rank will need to meet 3 requirements;
    1. Transmog your head piece to any of the following wolf head pieces;
    Embrace of the Lycan [Leather]11pts in the vote shop
    Wolfshead Helm [Leather]10pts in the vote shop
    Helm of Lupine Cunning [Cloth] Quest: Welcoming the Wolf Spirit - Horde
    Helm of Lupine Grace [Mail] Quest: Welcoming the Wolf Spirit - Horde
    Wolf Hunter's Guise [Leather] Quest: Welcoming the Wolf Spirit - Horde
    Spiritcaller's Mask [Leather] Quest: There Can Be Only One Response - Horde
    Helm of Lupine Ferocity [Plate] Quest: Welcoming the Wolf Spirit - Horde

2. Be HONORABLE in your actions as a member of the Horde.
    3. Be willing to lead and democratically make decisions with your fellow Council Members.

Elitist
    This rank is for those who prefer PVP over all other aspects of Warcraft but are also willing to try or are roleplayers. There will be NO NON-ROLEPLAYERS int his guild. Not even alts.
    Remember, though you may be a force to be reckoned with for the Horde- you are to honor those you kill. No /spitting, corpse camping or honor-less killing.

Champion
    This rank is for those who preferred Questing over all other aspects of Warcraft but are also willing to try or are roleplayers. There will be NO NON-ROLEPLAYERS int his guild. Not even alts.
    These hero’s will likely find a lot more world PVP - I know I have while questing here. Good opportunities through questing for common goals to RP too. ^^

Council (members)
    This rank is for those who wish to make their primary aspect of Warcraft, ROLEPLAY!
    In order to request this rank, you will be given a few general questions about roleplaying basics which can be any of the topics addressed above in the ‘New to RP?’ section. Upon answering the questions correctly, you may gain this rank and when RP events occur; your character will be whispered, requesting them to join.

Peon
    New roleplayers who have recently joined the guild and aren't sure which rank they are interested in yet.

»RECRUITMENT«
    Whisper <Suzeh> ingame to join.
    Or join the roleplaying chat channels and I will keep an eye out for you:
    /RP-OOC
    /roleplayers
    Edited: May 29, 2015

2. May 25, 2015  
    Totally interested! Creating toon right now.
    What race would you suggest?

3. May 25, 2015  
    Totally interested! Creating toon right now.
    What race would you suggest?
    Truly: Any Horde race you're interested in / that you feel you would enjoy RP'ing on.

If you're looking for a neat backstory though, take into consideration the area we will RP in: Ashenvale.
    Orcs mostly populate the area so I suggest rolling one of those unless you think you have a cool idea for putting a Tauren, Troll, Goblin, or even a Sin'dorei (blood elf) or Forsaken in that area for Orgrimmar's defense.

It's all up to you! :)
    Edited: May 25, 2015

4. May 26, 2015  
    Heh, I'll probably give this a try. See you soon in-game Suz :P

5. May 26, 2015  
    *comes out from behind a tree* "Its time to come out of hiding!" hooray some rp on warsong I hope to join in soon.

6. May 26, 2015  
    Yes! Come out from the trees, the bushes, the fields,
    Walk proudly through Azeroth and renew RP with zeal!
    Polish up your transmogs and sharpen your blade,
    Stand together as a community; don't let that spirit fade!

In my experiance, Warsong is one of the few servers on Warmane (Molten) where RP can truly thrive. Yes, RP exists everywhere if you know where to look , and Yes its a PVP labeled server BUT if you stop to think about it, the fact that it's a PVP server works to a role players advantage and here's why:

Being that all PVPrs are simply interested in JUST that; PVP- hardly anyone leaves the major cities while waiting for a bg to pop, or far from the front entrances to duel one another. This leaves the rest of the world as a role players playground! Think of all the uninterrupted adventures role players can and HAVE had on Warsong exploring the world without the threat of the occasional ganker who happened to be questing in the same area. It's also instant 85 so you can start collecting transmog gear and working on your characters back story rather than leveling yet ANOTHER character you will likely get bored with at endgame and then realize you can't transfer to another realm where RP actually IS.

On Warsong you don't have to keep your re-rolling remorse. So what have you to loose? :)
    Edited: May 27, 2015

7. May 27, 2015  
    Well well well well, look who's back ;) Lovely backstory, it will be fun RPing with you once again so you can expect one of my Orc characters for this.

8. May 27, 2015  
    Oh, you know I'm always lurking in the shadows. ^^

Huzah Orcs! Master race. Good stuff! I can't wait to RP here again!
    I've gotten a few letters via in-game mail and added some potential RP'rs to friends lists- now I just need to catch you all online!

(Side note: Will be out at the movies tonight but should be on later- 2-3 hours. Just letting you know as I am usually on from 8pmEST to 11pmEST.)

In-game mail me something so I can add your character to my friends list and look for you when I'm on.
    You can also join the /rp-ooc and /roleplayers chat channels though they are somewhat empty at the moment.
    I still check them constantly.

Hope to see you all soon!

9. May 28, 2015  
    Could you explain which races are welcome? How much so? And why?

10. May 28, 2015  
    Could you explain which races are welcome? How much so? And why?
    Surely! Do keep in mind though, if you are normally online at this time, most of the events will likely be far from your normal hours of online time. The standard guild operation hours are from 8pmEST to 11pm. We may do things earlier on weekends in the future but for now weekdays primary hours will be around those times and if something comes up I'll be sure to post it here.

I digress, back to your original question; all Horde races are welcome!

The guilds idea is centered around orcish traditions; strength (through unity-like a clan should be), honor (your fellow horde players) and of course Orcs are the main 'face' of the horde so it makes sense but if we somehow gathered 20 Sin'Dorei and a hand full of other races, it would still be doable. I should also mention that if we actually do start amassing a large number of a specific race, I will then get more strict on who's allowed in or how many of 'such and such' a race is allowed to join after. As much as I'd like deversity, the main purpose here is to gather and unite as many horde roleplayers under one roof so we can get some rp. This is also why the guilds main post reads like a quest before going into guild detail. This should be interpreted as a quest YOUR characters take upon THEMSELVES to protect THEIR homelands. Their reasons may vary but we WILL shall share this common goal. Currently: no limit on races, no strict <inset specific race here> only, the horde is basically calling YOU to arms. If you are into roleplay- and your character has a reason to protect your fellow faction members; we'll make it work. Just follow the rules and requirements. :)

Happy RP! Hope to RP with u soon!
    Edited: May 29, 2015

11. May 30, 2015  
    This guild looks awesome, I love the written backstory of it. It has inspiried me to start RPing again.

I've already written a character for it and I'm excited to start roleplaying with all of you.

Link to character profile: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....without-an-arm

-IceEpicX

12. May 30, 2015  

13. May 31, 2015  
    Usual time of guild activity is 8-11pm est. I am online at the moment, but idk how long will I remain online. The easiest way to find us is to post your name here, and to join channels RP-OOC and roleplayers.

14. May 31, 2015  
    Salutations! Couple of things, info wise:

I'd like to have our 1st event Tuesday, June 2nd; 8pmEST+. Let me know here if you can make it or PM me, or even in-game mail me.

If you haven't gotten the chance to join the guild as you cannot find another online, please note the following characters to look for who can ALSO invite:
    Arcturis
    Daysdale
    Kaeltan
    Sukra

Im also watching the /join rp-ooc and /join roleplayers chat channels when im online.

If all else fails- send me an ingame mail from your rp character and i will add their name to my friends list to keep an eye out for.

To my guildies; I am still looking for the following characters, add 'em if you catch 'em online before me:
    Dianan
    Kazreth

Something crazy happened over the weekend and my cousin who I haven't spoken to in 13 years called me - so I had to take care of that but things should pick back up again Monday and I would love to RP with you all either then or Tuesday.

I will NOT be on tonight (Sunday May 31st) as Game of Thrones has turned into a family event(hehe) but Monday I shall return!

Please note; If you would LIKE to have a higher ranking position (check the ranks in the main post) BEFORE we start events (Tuesday); you will need to farm a wolf head-piece. Make sure you know the requirements of that it takes to fill this roll before looking into it but these items are as follows;

Advisor
    As stated above, this rank shares power with the GM. Players Occupying this Rank will have access to all abilities that the GM has.
    The Individuals picked for this rank will need to meet 3 requirements;
    1. Transmog your head piece to any of the following wolf head pieces;
    Embrace of the Lycan [Leather]11pts in the vote shop
    Wolfshead Helm [Leather]10pts in the vote shop
    Helm of Lupine Cunning [Cloth] Quest: Welcoming the Wolf Spirit - Horde
    Helm of Lupine Grace [Mail] Quest: Welcoming the Wolf Spirit - Horde
    Wolf Hunter's Guise [Leather] Quest: Welcoming the Wolf Spirit - Horde
    Spiritcaller's Mask [Leather] Quest: There Can Be Only One Response - Horde
    Helm of Lupine Ferocity [Plate] Quest: Welcoming the Wolf Spirit - Horde

2. Be HONORABLE in your actions as a member of the Horde.
    3. Be willing to lead and democratically make decisions with your fellow Council Members.
    Note; if you have farmed a head-piece but prove to be UN-honorable; you will not gain such a rank.

If you need help farming any materials for a transmog- let me know via in-game mail. I'm happy to help!

I'll be reading any bio's posted as well- I see two already that look great! Haven't had the chance to post anything but will soon.

Remember, I'm always watching the forums- so feel free to post. Happy RP!
    Edited: May 31, 2015

15. June 7, 2015  
    Hello :3

Do you have any active EU Players ?
    8pm - 11pm EST is like 2am - 5am xD (I like to sleep then :D)

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't actually have Cataclysm anymore :/
    Edited: June 7, 2015

12 Last