1. May 26, 2015  
    No they are not always 4k on Ah. I did check RIGHT NOW and there are only a few that kosts 4k. and often you can find same piece cheaper than that. Lots of Vicious gear goes for 1,2 up to 2k for each piece.

And I mage around 100k gold the first week i played after i got to 85. by doing some quests, selling on AH, crafting some gear and such things.

So there is no need at all to grind quests for 7 days. you can EASILY get 4 or 5 pieces of vicious in a few hours.

prices depends a little on what gear you want, plate, cloth and so on. but jsut log in and seach AH for Vicious and you find lots and LOTS of gear for less than 2k.

So its just bull**** that you would need to spend days grinding and farming to get a few pieces of crafter vicious gear.

Also skill up a proffesion or two and you can make your own gear AND make some gold.

There is LOTS of really esy ways to get a few pieces of vicious gear before joing a bg.

So if you dont get a few pieces there is NOTHING you can blame it on besides your own laziness.

Edit:

Did a fast check on AH and if you have a priest and have 10k gold you can right now buy 2 rings (1008g each)
    neck (954g) Belt (1501g) Chest (850g) Shoulders (1000g)

Then you have 6 pieces and still over 3k gold left. So PLEASE stop saying its so damn expensive.

Just took the priest as an example. most of that gear works for mages and locks to
    And then comes the leather (agility) vicious set on horde side. Log in and check yourself 8)

2. May 26, 2015  
    True that is more expencive. but then farm your own mats and have someone make them. its not like its hard. or even take much time.

if you have not skilled any gathering proffesion while leveling its a little harder. but only a little because as this is a x7 server you can easily max out skinning in 2 hours if you are 85 with a flying mount.

We are talking about a few hours of work to get those pieces. its not like its several days of work to get 4 or 5 pieces of crafted vicious. it takes less time to get 5 pieces of crafted gear than it normaly takes to get 1 piece in bg's unless you are so lucky you get carried trough several Bg's by some team with good gear.

still its all about being lazy. people ding 85 and is like "Oh i want gear but i dont wanna do anything. skinning animals an hour or 2 is boring. Doing quests is boring. why cant soeone else help me get my gear"

Because no matter what vicious gear you need it is NOT hard to get your hands on a couple of pieces. Unless you just sitt on your *** complaining and are not willing to do anything. just wanted to be carried by people that have actually worked to get their own gear.

And as i said you can always get Lw, Bs or tailoring. whatever you need to make your own gear. complainign about not being able to get even the crafted ones is just lazy. sorry but thats how it is. there is so many ways you can get it fairly easy. so not getting it is just lazy

3. May 26, 2015  
    True that is more expencive. but then farm your own mats and have someone make them. its not like its hard. or even take much time.

if you have not skilled any gathering proffesion while leveling its a little harder. but only a little because as this is a x7 server you can easily max out skinning in 2 hours if you are 85 with a flying mount.

We are talking about a few hours of work to get those pieces. its not like its several days of work to get 4 or 5 pieces of crafted vicious. it takes less time to get 5 pieces of crafted gear than it normaly takes to get 1 piece in bg's unless you are so lucky you get carried trough several Bg's by some team with good gear.

still its all about being lazy. people ding 85 and is like "Oh i want gear but i dont wanna do anything. skinning animals an hour or 2 is boring. Doing quests is boring. why cant soeone else help me get my gear"

Because no matter what vicious gear you need it is NOT hard to get your hands on a couple of pieces. Unless you just sitt on your *** complaining and are not willing to do anything. just wanted to be carried by people that have actually worked to get their own gear.

And as i said you can always get Lw, Bs or tailoring. whatever you need to make your own gear. complainign about not being able to get even the crafted ones is just lazy. sorry but thats how it is. there is so many ways you can get it fairly easy. so not getting it is just lazy
    People isn't always willing to make professions, people just want to do things when playing. Lower the price of vicious item pieces, less people will join when full green. Also, it's way more "funny" (don't really know how much fun you can have by getting rekt each AA) to just join and try to win by being full green, instead of farming just to have a blue set that won't change the situation by a bit.
    Edited: May 26, 2015

4. May 26, 2015  
    most brainless from tactical view is when in wsg some few people run for flag instantly, leaving raid with 7 people facing 10 oponents in middle, than what happens is raid of 10 kills those 7 - takes control of middle. And than kills those 3 who is coming back with flag while 7 is waiting for respawn and lost all buffs.

Solution: help win first fight, don't go for flag at start.

5. May 26, 2015  

TL;DR Lower the price of this stupid BLUE SET MEANT FOR NEWBYES and nobody'll be hurt, otherwise don't complain about green chars in BGs.

Sorry for my bad English D:
    It's your fault, and yours alone, for joining a BG in greens. If getting any decent starter gear is such a problem for you please go to Warsong for it's free vendors and stay there.

On a sidenote, those joining a bg in greens with barely 80k hp are leeches hoping for a carry, being knowingly of no use to their team.

6. May 26, 2015  
    People isn't always willing to make professions, people just want to do things when playing. Lower the price of vicious item pieces, less people will join when full green. Also, it's way more "funny" (don't really know how much fun you can have by getting rekt each AA) to just join and try to win by being full green, instead of farming just to have a blue set that won't change the situation by a bit.
    yeah exactly people are not willing to make a little effort to get some gear before going bg's. Thats lazy

If you chose to not get a proffesion its your own choise. you personaly chosed to not be able to make your own gear or to get a way to make money. and then you you chould not complain over the prices. Its YOUR OWN choise that put you in that possision

There is no way you can get around this. it is PURE laziness to not get a few pieces of crafted vicious gear.
    and you turn out being a leeacher. Hoping to be carried trough bg after bg untill you finally have some gear.

as i said it is easy REALLY easy to get either enough money to buy gear or get mats so you can have someone make it for you or make it yourself. We are talkign about a few hors of work. not several days. A few ours is not much. if you cant do that small effort then you are, well just lazy and a leacher

And yes a couple of pieces of crafted vicious do make a difference. Even if you dont have a full set jsut maybe 5 pieces or so it DO make a difference

7. May 26, 2015  
    It's your fault, and yours alone, for joining a BG in greens. If getting any decent starter gear is such a problem for you please go to Warsong for it's free vendors and stay there.

On a sidenote, those joining a bg in greens with barely 80k hp are leeches hoping for a carry, being knowingly of no use to their team.
    I'm sorry but some people do not like to spend limitless hours to skill up a profession or farm gold to buy crafted gear.

I personally tend to join BGs with quest greenies and stay inactive (but not for too long so you don't get kicked) until the BG ends while I'm actually doing something else. This way you could get full honor gear without much effort. I know many people would keep raging about it in BG chat but I simply don't care. It's also quite amusing to see people reporting me thinking I might get banned for it.
    Edited: May 26, 2015

8. May 26, 2015  
    I'm sorry but some people do not like to spend limitless hours to skill up a profession or farm gold to buy crafted gear.

I personally tend to join BGs with quest greenies and stay inactive (but not for too long so you don't get kicked) until the BG ends while I'm actually doing something else. This way you could get full honor gear without much effort. I know many people would keep raging about it in BG chat but I simply don't care. It's also quite amusing to see people reporting me thinking I might get banned for it.
    Yeah we have that kind of players to Buttholes :)
    because we are not even talkign about limitless hours. not on this server. a few hours is all it takes

9. May 27, 2015  

You CAN get banned for it, rofl.

10. May 27, 2015  
    You CAN get banned for it, rofl.
    been doing it for freaking 7 years and i got reported 20 million times but still never got for banned for it.

11. May 27, 2015  
    been doing it for freaking 7 years and i got reported 20 million times but still never got for banned for it.
    yeah, we need more people like you

jk

12. May 27, 2015  
    Funny part someone admitting to it...and every moderator and GM tell you to report...and it´s useless. Guess the blizzlike part of this is always have bots and afks, being farmed in GY.

13. May 29, 2015  

14. May 30, 2015  

To me, 10 days of farming honor (starting by green gear) to get full Ruthless is way better (and faster) than just spending 7 days just to make 10k of gold just to buy 2 (maybe 3) pieces of ****ty blue vicious,
    This. it does not take 7 days. For example i just leveled up a warrior. when i was level 85 and had maxed out both my proffessions to skill level 525 i had playetime 24 hours an 11 min. and during that time i also did a couple of normal dungeons after hitting 85.

And that takes MUCH longer time than farming 10k of gold when you are max level. Or getting the right proffesion to make your gear or atleast farm the mats to it, skinning or mining for example.

If you are 85 and have no proffesion it takes less than 2 hours to skill any gathering proffession (mining, skinning or herb) to max level. and you will earn gold along the way and.

So i say if you havea level 85 char that has no gold and no proffs, i say it takes less than 5 hours to skill up a proffesion and earn the money you need to buy the gear or be able to make it yourself AND earn money. Durig that time you will probably be able to get almost full crafted pvp set

So all this talk about having to spend days to get a few pieces of crafted pvp gear is pure bull****. Its just that people rather leech on other in Bg's insted of even trying to get gear themselfs

First 12