1. May 25, 2015  

Someone else ruining Bg's

If you are Doing Bg's as horde make sure Someone else is not in the same Bg. Because i noticed its usaly someone else that causes horde to lose atleast 60% of all times they lose

Like in AB. horde usally leaves Someone else to guard the bases. but he never do that

In AV they usaly cap a bunker or GY and then leave someone else to guard it but he usally fails.

In WSG they most of the times count on Someone else to help the FC.

And so on. Horde seem to leave most things to someone else. and its strange because most of the times someone else is not doing their job.

So i am sure horde would win much more if they would not trust so much in someone else because he never do a good job. if they did those things themself insted of letting this bastard someone else do it. horde would win more.

I wounder if someone else is playing on ally side to? he might but i havent noticed him much on their side. or maybe they just don't trust him to do all the work like horde does

2. May 25, 2015  
    hue, +1 (yes, this exists on Alliance too)

3. May 25, 2015  
    I kinda guessed so. That damn Someone else is playing on both sides :)

4. May 25, 2015  
    80k pugs ruins alot of BGS. They can buy craft set.

5. May 25, 2015  
    True. or craft if they have the right proffesion. Either way its not hard at all to get atleast most of the crafted pvp gear

But still even Someone else is there usally and ruins it even more :)

6. May 25, 2015  
    i giggled. this someone else guy sounds like a real dick.

7. May 25, 2015  
    i giggled. this someone else guy sounds like a real dick.
    yeah he really is. Thats why its so damn surprising that people still trust him to do allt his things insted of doing it themself

8. May 25, 2015  
    Back in Cata on retail, I joined a BG almost completely naked. Funny thing, nobody seemed to care.

9. May 25, 2015  
    Dude let's be real. BGs are all about *** whooping. Why would anyone just stand still to guard a base/bunker or run all over the map with a nasty flag? Only nerds would do that!

I don't understand why people get so serious about winning/losing a BG. There's LITERALLY nothing competitive about it.

10. May 25, 2015  
    Dude let's be real. BGs are all about *** whooping. Why would anyone just stand still to guard a base/bunker or run all over the map with a nasty flag? Only nerds would do that!

I don't understand why people get so serious about winning/losing a BG. There's LITERALLY nothing competitive about it.

That sounds a little like arenas. just kill the oponetns :)

Guess we are all different. But the thing is if you stand at the base you WILL get to fight because they will try to take it :)

And for honor to get better gear you get more honor if you win. And it takes some teamwork and skill to win.

Standiing midfield and just killing often does not take much skill or teamwork. often there is a big difference in gear. and killing a bunch of people that your team outgears takes no skill and no real teamwork.

Like if you are in a premade and meet a pug whit lots of undergeared people it does not take much skill or teamwork to either win or to massacre them.

11. May 25, 2015  
    thes noobs mostly coming from i 85 fun servers with all items and profesions for honor or free...so they are to stupit to learn profesions or use ah....

12. May 26, 2015  
    80k pugs ruins alot of BGS. They can buy craft set.
    Yeah, 4k+ gold for each piece. If you're a newbye then it's totally unaffordable.
    Edited: May 26, 2015

13. May 26, 2015  
    Yeah, 4k+ gold for each piece. If you're a newbye then it's totally unaffordable.
    Often they are not that expensive. they go from around 1k up to 4 k. and witht he gold rate ont his server its really REALLY easy to earn 10k gold on pretty much no time at all. And for that you can buy maybe 4 pieces of viciosus gear. thats a start.

Get a proffession, they are ridicolously easy to skill up and you will earn gold. Or if you chose the right proffesion and skill it up as you level you will be able to make your own crafted pvp gear

Do a few dungeons, if you complete a dungeon quest it gives you over 800 gold and you might get some gear to. not pvp gear but better than the leveling gear.

All those ways are faster and easier then joining bg's with 80k hp and try to gear up by getting honor gear. you just make it harder for everyone in your team to get some honor points.
    And in the time you can get honor enough to buy 1 piece of honor pvp gear by doing bg's with 80k hp you could have gotten enough gold to buy several crafted pieces. or making them yorself. and probaly if you done some quests manage to get some better gear over all

These are just a few ways to do it, so if you are unable to get 4 or 5 pieces of crafted vicious gear before joing a Bg you are just lazy. there is no other exxcuse for it. Well maybe if you are totally new to wow and dont know the basics of the game. then its another thing. but even if that is the case there is so easy to find information about this on the net so its still being lazy.

14. May 26, 2015  
    Often they are not that expensive. they go from around 1k up to 4 k. and witht he gold rate ont his server its really REALLY easy to earn 10k gold on pretty much no time at all. And for that you can buy maybe 4 pieces of viciosus gear. thats a start.

Get a proffession, they are ridicolously easy to skill up and you will earn gold. Or if you chose the right proffesion and skill it up as you level you will be able to make your own crafted pvp gear

Do a few dungeons, if you complete a dungeon quest it gives you over 800 gold and you might get some gear to. not pvp gear but better than the leveling gear.

All those ways are faster and easier then joining bg's with 80k hp and try to gear up by getting honor gear. you just make it harder for everyone in your team to get some honor points.
    And in the time you can get honor enough to buy 1 piece of honor pvp gear by doing bg's with 80k hp you could have gotten enough gold to buy several crafted pieces. or making them yorself. and probaly if you done some quests manage to get some better gear over all

These are just a few ways to do it, so if you are unable to get 4 or 5 pieces of crafted vicious gear before joing a Bg you are just lazy. there is no other exxcuse for it. Well maybe if you are totally new to wow and dont know the basics of the game. then its another thing. but even if that is the case there is so easy to find information about this on the net so its still being lazy.
    Always 4k+ for each piece, meaning that with 10k you can only buy 2 pieces and MAYBE the neck/some low blue weapon. You do 4 daily quests in Tol'Barad, you can make 1520 gold per day (380 gold for each completed quest), requiring you to farm those dailies for 7 days (maths isn't my best subject at school but 10000/1520 = 6,57, since we're talking about DAYS it must be rounded up to 7). An entire week.
    Also, there are players that (even on retail) were mh... let's say "leecher" players: they do not take on a profession to make gold, they only do it (when they do) for the profession enchant, then leave the prof behind untill they take a gear upgrade and must enchant again.

Let's talk now about 80k chars joining BGs: yeah, kind of annoying to play with, but let's think about it:
    I play on Horde side, 'ya know, worst faction for BGs and stuff. Still I manage to win AT LEAST 5 BGs per day. The first one has a boost on the honor gained, a total of ABOUT 1.7k honor per day. Full Ruthless set (exclubding weapons) costs a total of 17800 honor. The total amount of time required to gain 17.8k honor is 10 days. Let's not forget you also gain honor when losing (40 honor points if I'm not wrong, this should speed up the gearing-through-bgs way).

To me, 10 days of farming honor (starting by green gear) to get full Ruthless is way better (and faster) than just spending 7 days just to make 10k of gold just to buy 2 (maybe 3) pieces of ****ty blue vicious, also grinding honor in BG is far less difficult (you always find enemies at Tol'Barad killing your quest objectives/killing you).

TL;DR Lower the price of this stupid BLUE SET MEANT FOR NEWBYES and nobody'll be hurt, otherwise don't complain about green chars in BGs.

Sorry for my bad English D:

15. May 26, 2015  
    Always 4k+ for each piece, meaning that with 10k you can only buy 2 pieces and MAYBE the neck/some low blue weapon. You do 4 daily quests in Tol'Barad, you can make 1520 gold per day (380 gold for each completed quest), requiring you to farm those dailies for 7 days (maths isn't my best subject at school but 10000/1520 = 6,57, since we're talking about DAYS it must be rounded up to 7). An entire week.
    Also, there are players that (even on retail) were mh... let's say "leecher" players: they do not take on a profession to make gold, they only do it (when they do) for the profession enchant, then leave the prof behind untill they take a gear upgrade and must enchant again.

Let's talk now about 80k chars joining BGs: yeah, kind of annoying to play with, but let's think about it:
    I play on Horde side, 'ya know, worst faction for BGs and stuff. Still I manage to win AT LEAST 5 BGs per day. The first one has a boost on the honor gained, a total of ABOUT 1.7k honor per day. Full Ruthless set (exclubding weapons) costs a total of 17800 honor. The total amount of time required to gain 17.8k honor is 10 days. Let's not forget you also gain honor when losing (40 honor points if I'm not wrong, this should speed up the gearing-through-bgs way).

To me, 10 days of farming honor (starting by green gear) to get full Ruthless is way better (and faster) than just spending 7 days just to make 10k of gold just to buy 2 (maybe 3) pieces of ****ty blue vicious, also grinding honor in BG is far less difficult (you always find enemies at Tol'Barad killing your quest objectives/killing you).

TL;DR Lower the price of this stupid BLUE SET MEANT FOR NEWBYES and nobody'll be hurt, otherwise don't complain about green chars in BGs.

Sorry for my bad English D:
    No they are not always 4k on Ah. I did check RIGHT NOW and there are only a few that kosts 4k. and often you can find same piece cheaper than that. Lots of Vicious gear goes for 1,2 up to 2k for each piece.

And I mage around 100k gold the first week i played after i got to 85. by doing some quests, selling on AH, crafting some gear and such things.

So there is no need at all to grind quests for 7 days. you can EASILY get 4 or 5 pieces of vicious in a few hours.

prices depends a little on what gear you want, plate, cloth and so on. but jsut log in and seach AH for Vicious and you find lots and LOTS of gear for less than 2k.

So its just bull**** that you would need to spend days grinding and farming to get a few pieces of crafter vicious gear.

Also skill up a proffesion or two and you can make your own gear AND make some gold.

There is LOTS of really esy ways to get a few pieces of vicious gear before joing a bg.

So if you dont get a few pieces there is NOTHING you can blame it on besides your own laziness.

Edit:

Did a fast check on AH and if you have a priest and have 10k gold you can right now buy 2 rings (1008g each)
    neck (954g) Belt (1501g) Chest (850g) Shoulders (1000g)

Then you have 6 pieces and still over 3k gold left. So PLEASE stop saying its so damn expensive.

Just took the priest as an example. most of that gear works for mages and locks to

12 Last