View Poll Results: Do you like to have the Spam Board back?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 58.49%
  • 17 32.08%
  • iyanih

12 22.64%
  • krankenwagen!!!

25 47.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. May 25, 2015  

Reading this sticky for too long may hurt your eyes.

Pay attention to your post count. Unlike everywhere in the forums it will not increase by posting here! Sucks! If you read 21 threads (including expired posts), you will be permanently seen as a laughing stock, along with all of your alts. Persisting to return will lead you to be ninja'ed in-game.

Rules will not be simple. If you follow them, you will not be infracted. Since this is a board FOR FUN ONLY, please:

D'oh nt Advertise other servers
    D'oh nt Disrespect Warmane Staff
    D'oh nt start drama with guilds or users.

This is a trash board. Rules are softer here and everybody can be unprofessional. It exists for fun, not drama. You may post youtube videos, reply-pictures, forum games, not boring discussions. Every thread that reach Page 16 of the section will probably go to page 17 soon.

Remember. We are watching Daredevil, Game of Thrones, and Warmane's streams.
    For several reasons, we don't recommend How I met your mother. Sorry Barney.

2. May 25, 2015  
    I lost another 2k Posts.....
    /cries to myself softly.

BUT.... We have our home back!

3. May 25, 2015  
    /cries to myself softly.

Ouch... well, I'm clearly in the lead now!

4. May 25, 2015  
    /cries to myself softly.

Offtopic posts now count towards the amount. Spam section doesn't. You had many posts in the thread that were brought here. D:

5. May 27, 2015  
    I don't even care about my post count.

S&G is back <3

On second thought, as I wait 79 more seconds to post it, I quite miss my post count.

6. May 27, 2015  
    I would easily have more posts than most people on these forums if my posts counted in Off-Topic and S&G. It's okay if I get banned or infracted but it's not okay to just throw my posts to the side and tell them that they don't count. That they're not worth anything. That they're just taking up space.

I'm writing my congressman and I will backtrace everyone. Cyberpolice will be called and the consequences will never be the same.

7. May 28, 2015  
    I would easily have more posts than most people on these forums if my posts counted in Off-Topic and S&G.
    No you wouldnt. I actually have more posts in offtopic than you, it's only by like ±100. Plus my 950 from outside OT+S&G.

8. May 28, 2015  
    Not even close. I've been an Off-Topic and S&G fgt for almost 5 years now.

Holy ****, it has almost been 5 years.

9. May 28, 2015  
    Not even close. I've been an Off-Topic and S&G fgt for almost 5 years now.

Holy ****, it has almost been 5 years.
    They cleared out until 2014.
    And if you want to check feel free I can link screenies if your lazy.

10. May 30, 2015  
    I could allow post counting here, but there are two problems with it:

1 - I don't even see the post count anywhere.
    2 - People here would start spamming to increase an inexistent number. D:<

11. May 30, 2015  
    Make an Off-Topic post count that doesn't benefit us in anyway c:

12. Dude, what's with the spam of that emote? Like, holy **** - What's even the point? To share a daily dose of autism?

13. Dude, what's with the spam of that emote? Like, holy **** - What's even the point? To share a daily dose of autism?
    Just enjoying my SaltyCorn, is there a problem officer?

14. How could I've possibly missed the return of the spam section. Damn, got some work to do, now don't I?