1. May 25, 2015  

[A] VENDETTA - High-end PvE guild!

We've merged with Stormborn, joining their lovely family!! Thanks for taking us guys!

Alliance - Frostwolf - Mists of Pandaria - Leading progression in TOT with Alliance first TOT 10 and TOT 25man (11/11) - With the support and help of EGB, who also shares Alliance First 25 TOT with us!

Infographic made by the one and only Kimmy of Vendetta >:)
    Edited: September 13, 2015

2. May 30, 2015  
    We just downed 7/7 TOT 10-man the legit way woot! Grats guild! Thanks Ema for the screenshot, lucky you took one for us :p

Edited: June 1, 2015

3. June 1, 2015  
    Still recruiting! We're also in the market for skilled and willing Raid Leaders to help lead multiple 10man runs. Patience is required. :) If you want the job please find me in game on Arcanic, Cakez, Peppers, Karoma, or Infest!

4. Bumping! We're still looking for awesome players and members for our teams! We're currently running 2 10-mans a week clearing 7/7 in both, sometimes a third depending on guild activity. Days reserved for 10-mans are: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Monday. We're also running 2 25-man TOT a week: Sunday and Tuesday.

5. pro guild

raid time 5pm server time

full TOT cleared guild run with TS server

6. July 4, 2015  
    Bumping, and always looking for more!

7. ToT 10/25 -> 9/9

July 13rd, 2015

Edited: July 21, 2015

8. Forgot to add the 9/9 we got a few weeks ago. post updated! Our guild website has also been added to, a lot of new features to check out!

9. Forum post and guild has undergone new rennovations, check it out! I got bored >.<

:D

10. Okay, I got a little carried away and made a full-blown infographic >.>

11. There is not such thing as "too much" its awesome :D

12. new site is awesome!!
    Thanks! I still have to fix some stuff but yea :) I'm glad you like it!

13. Recruiting specifically the following:

1 Prot Paladin
    Many Fury Warriors
    2 BM Hunters
    1 Elite and pro boomkin with a Resto OS.
    1 Blood DK or Guardian Druid
    1 Super skilled feral druid
    1 Pro AFFLICTION warlock
    2 Arcane or skilled Frost mages
    1 Really good shadow priest
    1 skilled combat or sub rogue
    1-2 Skilled Frost DKS
    1-2 Skilled Resto Shamans
    1 Windwalker monk
    1 Mistweaver monk
    1 Guardian monk

For our CORE #1 we're currently looking to replace a few members who cannot commit to the raid time @ 5pm st on Friday. We need 1 amazing afflication warlock and 1 Fury warrior

12 Last