1. May 26, 2015  

Level 19 twinking Deathwing

So I saw on the forum that there would be an active level 19 community on deathwing. Finding this made me make a lvl 19 twink on this server. Turns out i haven't found many likewise level 19 twinks yet. Let's bring back the level 19 twinking community on Deathwing!

I've got an ally twink hunter - Incinda
    Gonna make a horde one aswell. Come and join me!
    Edited: May 26, 2015 Reason: Spelling

2. May 26, 2015  
    I saw some little fellows in a guild named Wrath of the Lich Twink wondering around Sw. Try to type in a channel /who lich or /who twink . I'm surr u'll get results. Cheers

3. Yes we are "The 19 Twink Guild on Alliance" but we play level 80 since there is no 19 activity. We premade for BGs and do 2v2 arenas, we are like 5 people only, using TeamSpeak and active and bla bla bla... www.wotlt.tumblr.com

4. Yes we are "The 19 Twink Guild on Alliance" but we play level 80 since there is no 19 activity. We premade for BGs and do 2v2 arenas, we are like 5 people only, using TeamSpeak and active and bla bla bla... www.wotlt.tumblr.com
    I was told Lordaeron will be the new breeding ground for 19 twinks, are you guys going to join after the ALPHA ends?

5. IF Lordaeron ever becomes Beta or Live... Yes, <W O T L T> will try to start everything again and do the usual **** we do since February 2012. Me, 2 officers and like 5 randoms were already leveling on Lordaeron Alpha, we didn't know it was an Alpha version, then we read forums so we stopped, but we will do the whole process again and see what happens, if there's no 19 activity again, we will leave our 19s waiting and we will level different characters to 80, because we literally have never ever leveled up, I have never passed 39, I have been twinking 5-6 years. Lordaeron felt SO slow, it was hard to level and I got killed 3 times, in company with 1 or 2 other people, trying to kill that low level Elite boss, I don't remember his name, he is in Elwyn Forest... It was so hard and so fun, items like the Lucky Fishing Hat and Furbolg Medicine Pouch would be super hard and mind melting to farm, we are so excited to start the toxic journey.

#selfpromotion #hope

6. IF Lordaeron ever becomes Beta or Live... Yes, <W O T L T> will try to start everything again and do the usual **** we do since February 2012. Me, 2 officers and like 5 randoms were already leveling on Lordaeron Alpha, we didn't know it was an Alpha version, then we read forums so we stopped, but we will do the whole process again and see what happens, if there's no 19 activity again, we will leave our 19s waiting and we will level different characters to 80, because we literally have never ever leveled up, I have never passed 39, I have been twinking 5-6 years. Lordaeron felt SO slow, it was hard to level and I got killed 3 times, in company with 1 or 2 other people, trying to kill that low level Elite boss, I don't remember his name, he is in Elwyn Forest... It was so hard and so fun, items like the Lucky Fishing Hat and Furbolg Medicine Pouch would be super hard and mind melting to farm, we are so excited to start the toxic journey.

#selfpromotion #hope
    I'm hopeful and ecstatic to once again relive my twink days, I'm saddened that my twinks are gone but hopeful for the future. I'm happy to see other twinks dedicated to keeping this bracket lively, it has been the most fun bracket I have played in. I am alone in my journey to revive the horde side of twinking, thus the reasoning for created the group/thread seeking others. It was very fun on Lorda, having to work hard for all your gear etc. Sure as hell felt like endgame, Deadmines is pretty much a low level raid anyway.. [haha] It takes so much patience to fish up the fishing hat and farm that darn pouch, which is all the more motivating to me, I feel achieved once it's been fished up/farmed up.

7. I feel achieved once it's been fished up/farmed up.
    Calm down.

8. i will not calm until a 19 bg pops, then i shall calm my mammeries.

9. it won't get active just by itself, we have to choose an st time to que on at least

10. July 3, 2015  
    Yes we will try to do that. PLease join this group, don't make new threads. http://forum.warmane.com/group.php?groupid=509