1. May 26, 2015  
    I meant from this Hunter's screen shot:

Spoiler: Show

That Player Frame.

2. May 26, 2015  
    I'm at work, so can't view the video, but from the comments, I gather this is from our raid we did the other day.

First of all, we are regulars in raiding Org. We started the trend in early 2014, raiding Org when hordes outnumbered us greatly on Sargeras. We were the first in over 7 months to take Garrosh down. So reknowned were our raids, that over 2014, Sargeras horde dwindled, and then died completely.

So, as someone who has enjoyed making Garrosh his pet, this was one of the greatest raids we have ever done. In full peak hours, where many of our players couldn't relog due to queues, we not only killed Garrosh and held Org for an hour, we got bored and decided to split up and take different sections! I would like to see any other raid decide to split up in an enemy city, just to kill every living NPC.

Nonetheless, while we had the courage for such an action, it was a bad idea, and we had to regroup at Valley of Honor. We then did a nice walkthrough of Org, killing everything in sight all the way to the Hold.

So in conclusion, while your post was maybe trying to ridicule our raid, all that really happened is you showed us all your UI, and confirmed our long time suspicion... You think castsequence macros make you pro :)

3. May 26, 2015  
    I think its enough to look at OPs character name and the class he plays.

For him everything and everyone else suck

4. May 26, 2015  
    Titan panel
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/titan-panel/

Here too all u haterz hating on my macro and ui

Random pug

Smash ur face on the keyboard pressing 5 buttons. That's how warriors are mostly. Even a fire mage has to do 3x times the effort to achieve that score and dmg done

5. May 26, 2015  
    wow lets posts screenshots of bg's farming wasteland and contenders..

much professional, very difficult, such technique.. wow.

lolgeras pointless threads just arrived guys.. lets cheer them up.

6. May 26, 2015  
    I'm at work, so can't view the video, but from the comments, I gather this is from our raid we did the other day.

No, we did this raid today Noto, and no video only screenshots ;)

But ye Sunday Raid was in Peek hours and was one of the most epic raids we did.

7. May 26, 2015  
    No, we did this raid today Noto, and no video only screenshots ;)

But ye Sunday Raid was in Peek hours and was one of the most epic raids we did.
    Oh pity I can't view the video, I'm sure you guys were epic :P

WTB someone with epic compooter and 1337 filming/editing skeelz to film our raids :(

8. May 26, 2015  
    I meant from this Hunter's screen shot:

That Player Frame.
    Its Whoa unit frames + ClassPortraitsFinal

9. May 26, 2015  
    Okay, thats REALLY funny! :D

1st. we were 25 not 40
    2nd. we stayed in orgrimmar for 1 and a half hour not 3 mins xD!
    3rd. we did an orgrimmar walkthrough, killing everything on our way. :)
    4th. Your keybinds shows how easy warriors are :D
    second do you consider roaming around Orgrimmar for 1hr and repeling the defence raid 2 times a fail? lmao you should check your braincells cause what we did was a legit Orgrimmar Walktrhough
    Just saying, you should at least get your guild mates to say the same thing. You said an hour and a half, and your guild mate, Druissa brags in /y 30 mins in this screenshot, clearly when you guys were already dead. And then there's Furiz that says it's an hour.
    Edited: May 26, 2015

10. May 26, 2015  
    Just saying, you should at least get your guild mates to say the same thing. You said an hour and a half, and your guild mate, Druissa brags in /y 30 mins in this screenshot, clearly when you guys were already dead.
    I dont know about Druissa, I had the ingame stopwatch on, and it was 1 hour and 30 minutes.

11. May 26, 2015  
    I think this is relevant to both sides of this vicious cycle.

12. May 26, 2015  
    Just saying, you should at least get your guild mates to say the same thing. You said an hour and a half, and your guild mate, Druissa brags in /y 30 mins in this screenshot, clearly when you guys were already dead. And then there's Furiz that says it's an hour.
    You know when you having fun time passes faster, what he thought that was 30 min at the time actually was 1hr+ ... as Cristi says 1hr 30 min according to her stopwatch

13. May 26, 2015  
    My opinion,You all suck including that warr with half of missing spells and Slam on "9" lel.

14. May 26, 2015  
    My opinion,You all suck including that warr with half of missing spells and Slam on "9" lel.
    No warrior is pro, he got cast sequence macro

15. May 26, 2015  

Here, we took garrosh a few days ago.

First 123 Last