1. May 26, 2015  

Epic Orggimar invasion fail

Edit:Deleted screenshot too much hate,

Mods delete this thread already these allys cant handle a joke.
    Edited: May 27, 2015

2. May 26, 2015  
    Okay, thats REALLY funny! :D

1st. we were 25 not 40
    2nd. we stayed in orgrimmar for 1 and a half hour not 3 mins xD!
    3rd. we did an orgrimmar walkthrough, killing everything on our way. :)
    4th. Your keybinds shows how easy warriors are :D

3. May 26, 2015  
    The alliance tried to raid oggrimar but could barely stay there for 3 min despite being a full geared 40 man raid. What an epic fail!
    First of all dont lie, there was not 40 of us, there was 25,

second do you consider roaming around Orgrimmar for 1hr and repeling the defence raid 2 times a fail? lmao you should check your braincells cause what we did was a legit Orgrimmar Walktrhough

4. May 26, 2015  
    First of all dont lie, there was not 40 of us, there was 25,

second do you consider roaming around Orgrimmar for 1hr and repeling the defence raid 2 times a fail? lmao you should check your braincells cause what we did was a legit Orgrimmar Walktrhough

Pff unless you have a video proof , i dont believe you. For me ,you were hiding in oggrimar,killing a few guards and when u came back in front of grommash hold,we wiped the floor with ur bodies. Try harder next time ;D

5. May 26, 2015  
    And its Orgrimmar not Orggimar ;)

6. May 26, 2015  
    Pff unless you have a video proof , i dont believe you. For me ,you were hiding in oggrimar,killing a few guards and when u came back in front of grommash hold,we wiped the floor with ur bodies. Try harder next time ;D
    haha ok dude,

I'd like to see you get a bann for this, cause it is a clear case of trying to damage the reputation our guild Verbally Violent has, dont know what we did to you, we are just playing this game, there is no need for this.

Ill report this for sure

7. May 26, 2015  
    And its Orgrimmar not Orggimar ;)
    Nothing better to say huh!?

8. May 26, 2015  
    Furiz, what do you expect from a guy which all he does is camp lowbies at Honor Hold with a rogue and a healer.. LOL.. get shrekt lil kiddo, don't even have the guts to pvp on his own level.. but i guess he's just trolling, cuz he knows what happens to horde when we raid org..

9. May 26, 2015  
    Nothing better to say huh!?
    I there something more that should be said?

Orgrimmar not Orggimar

10. May 26, 2015  
    The alliance tried to raid oggrimar but could barely stay there for 3 min despite being a full geared 40 man raid. What an epic fail!

Did you really wrote you rotation into a macro? for God's sake man, your embarrassing your self! Do your self a favor and hide your UI if you want people to try to take you seriously.

11. May 26, 2015  
    What is that Player Frame addon tho.

12. May 26, 2015  
    What is that Player Frame addon tho.
    Titan panel
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/titan-panel/

Here too all u haterz hating on my macro and ui

Random pug

13. May 26, 2015  
    Okay, thats REALLY funny! :D

1st. we were 25 not 40
    2nd. we stayed in orgrimmar for 1 and a half hour not 3 mins xD!
    3rd. we did an orgrimmar walkthrough, killing everything on our way. :)
    4th. Your keybinds shows how easy warriors are :D
    His keybinds show that he's complete noob... He isn't using half of spells he need gos dammit.

It'proof how good players are playing war just cause they have good damage...

14. May 26, 2015  
    His keybinds show that he's complete noob... He isn't using half of spells he need gos dammit.

It'proof how good players are playing war just cause they have good damage...
    You fool i have shift macros,cast sequence etc. thats why only noobs play with overloaded UI

15. May 26, 2015  
    Titan panel
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/titan-panel/

Here too all u haterz hating on my macro and ui

Random pug

Omg ur too pro trying to ruin good guild rep...

Since when killing blows in bg proved ur good player?

So hard to get kill as warrior in crowd, don't even need skill for that.

123 Last