1. May 26, 2015  

Rogue Legendary quest

Might be a FAQ:
    I've seen people going around with tier 1 legendary daggers around Stormwind,so here's my question: Is it possible to get them through quest and after pickpocketing Hagara or is it removed? I heard that it's possible from some guys and others told me that's not possible.

Thanks for your time

Edit: I know the quest is not fully scripted and bla bla bla,i just want to know if it's possible to get the tier 1 daggers and only them,not the orange overpowered version

2. May 27, 2015  
    As of now, no :) Only way to obtain those is via marketplace.

However as far as I Know they actually did some fixing to the quest line recently, atleast I remeber seeing something in the bugtracker.

3. May 29, 2015  
    god when these rogues use these in pvp, they will literally kill full cata players in their opener.

4. May 29, 2015  
    god when these rogues use these in pvp, they will literally kill full cata players in their opener.
    They already do that

5. May 30, 2015  
    The tier 1 daggers Fear and Vengeance? Haven't seen a rogue with those yet. Coincidentally the quest involving pick pocketing Hagara was apparently fixed recently so I've read. Most rogues buy the tier 2 daggers Sleeper and Dreamer from the marketplace.

6. May 30, 2015  

7. June 2, 2015  

8. June 2, 2015  
    The tier 1 daggers Fear and Vengeance? Haven't seen a rogue with those yet. Coincidentally the quest involving pick pocketing Hagara was apparently fixed recently so I've read. Most rogues buy the tier 2 daggers Sleeper and Dreamer from the marketplace.
    Most rogues buy No'Kaled's over sleeper and dreamer.

9. June 2, 2015  
    Yeah but we're talking about the legendary daggers. More rogues have Sleeper/Dreamer over Fear/Vengeance.

10. June 2, 2015  
    Not sure if molten wants to make rogues more OP than they actually are, any human rogue with a bone link fetish and burst trinket can 2 shot you ... I can't even imagine what would happen if they released these daggers

11. June 2, 2015  
    I can't even imagine what would happen if they released these daggers
    It would be like retail.