1. May 26, 2015  

What happened to the population?

When I used to play maybe a year or so ago, before this merge with AT, Warsong got ~1k players at peak times. What happened to that? It seems almost dead now.

2. May 26, 2015  
    It'd be safe to assume that the population took a huge drop due to the complete extinction of all molten's characters, and objectively, inadequate compensation to the veterans of the server.

3. May 27, 2015  
    It'd be safe to assume that the population took a huge drop due to the complete extinction of all molten's characters, and objectively, inadequate compensation to the veterans of the server.
    Thanks for the information. Would you still consider it worth it to play on Warsong? I installed MOP to play on Frostwolf, but I got tired of it relatively quickly. I want to get back into PvP, I like playing many characters at once, so leveling servers are right out. Warmane is the only real option for cata insta 85 PvP unfortunately.

4. May 27, 2015  
    Warsong definitely needs more work to sort out bugs, features, etc. After my chars were wiped I went back to AT, and subsequently, started playing here too. As for if it's worth playing here, I'd have to say try it out. To me personally I've noticed more lag, not sure what's causing it because my ISP remained constant. And again, lots of bugs, but some major things were implemented like pet pathing. All we can do is hope that they give Warsong the attention it deserves to make it the BEST possible cata PvP experience there is.

5. May 27, 2015  
    If you look for a cata pvp server with instant 85 and a "real" competition, warmane is the only choice you have.

The population sucks a bit atm, cause much people waiting for fixxes or implements, before playing here serious again. If you wanna know whats actualy wrong here, read this Topic: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ease-sticky%29

6. May 30, 2015  
    If you look for a cata pvp server with instant 85 and a "real" competition, warmane is the only choice you have.

The population sucks a bit atm, cause much people waiting for fixxes or implements, before playing here serious again. If you wanna know whats actualy wrong here, read this Topic: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ease-sticky%29
    Nobody knows why they pay 0 attention to this topic ^ ...

7. June 1, 2015  
    Nobody knows why they pay 0 attention to this topic ^ ...
    they just give 0 attention to warsong/blackrock

8. June 1, 2015  
    Not true as they have a thread about duo queue for warsong/blackrock.

9. June 1, 2015  
    Losing all our characters we worked hard for and getting inadequate compensation is absolutely a reason as to why this realm is dead. It's like molten has absolutely no interest in making it any better. It lags like hell.

10. June 2, 2015  
    Losing all our characters we worked hard for and getting inadequate compensation is absolutely a reason as to why this realm is dead. It's like molten has absolutely no interest in making it any better. It lags like hell.
    I mean all you did was bg for gear, I can't see that being "worked hard" for when it's easy ... It's the other realms who levelled guys 1-85 on the x3 servers and lost even more. Just play on neltharion there's great pvp there and good population. If you roll horde I recommended the top villains. If you roll ally I recommend infected

11. June 2, 2015  
    I mean all you did was bg for gear, I can't see that being "worked hard" for when it's easy ... It's the other realms who levelled guys 1-85 on the x3 servers and lost even more. Just play on neltharion there's great pvp there and good population. If you roll horde I recommended the top villains. If you roll ally I recommend infected
    What about all the time spent in arena to grind the cataclysmic gear, the achievements and to climb the ladder?

12. June 2, 2015  
    To add onto this, AT members got to keep their characters that were fully geared while Molten players got nothing. But at least we started with S10 gear.

13. June 2, 2015  
    lol? What about arena? What about my 2.2k achievement in 2's & 3's, what about my titles, what about my position on ladder? I didn't bg for my gear, thank you very much.

14. June 3, 2015  
    Bring back soloq and more players will return.

15. June 3, 2015  
    I don't play anymore becouse is nothing how AT was.

this is molten from roots to top, same bugs, same npcs, same features.

12 Last