1. May 27, 2015  

Creampie (PvP Guild) [H]

We are one of the most active, friendly and competitive guilds in Frostwolf, so I will keep this short because many of you already know us. We have been here since the 2nd day of Stormstout (before the wipe). We recruit experienced PvP players that have brains and are social.
    We do premades 24/7, 2+ groups active at ALL times, as well as double queueing. We have weekly events, such as Free for all Death Matches, Arena battles and Hide and Seek, with prizes of course.
    - Check us out at our website: www.creampie.shivtr.com/

We are not here to take part, we are here to take over.
    If one of us goes to war, we all go to war.

- Sincerely,
    Vendetta
    Edited: June 7, 2015

2. June 7, 2015  
    I see you guys in-game all the time, you guys rock! Much love, keep up the good work for ahead!

3. June 7, 2015  
    Omg, you guys carried me in soooo many bgs. You guys are seriously awesome!

4. June 7, 2015  
    OMG GUYS!! YOU ARE THE MOST AWESOME GUILD I HAVE EVERN SEEN <3 and you have GIRLS too! ;)

5. June 8, 2015  

6. June 8, 2015  
    Okay, so as a guild member and a member of some other guilds I can say few things: first of all, people in this guild are very socially active. They can brighten up the mood very fast. And of course the topics differ from stupid, no-sense making ones to serious talks about WOW. Second, we have quite a lot people active which is a big plus for events, premades, or if you just need a help. Which brings me to a thrid point which is that people here are helpful. They answer all your questions about anything WOW related, they can fly to help you a gang of allies if you need to :D fourth, the GM and Officers work hard for the guild and to keep it lively. And in my opinion, they are doing a great job at it.
    All I can say, that I don't regret joining this guild bc people here know their classes, their tactics and it's fun to be there every single day. So, if you want a guild with determinded, fun people, who know their stuff CREAMPIE is YOUR choice!

7. well. Rekt the ally all the way :)
    2s, 3s, Creampie Finish

Cookies are given around :)

Have fun, u are welcome to join

8. almost forgot, sync the BG premades 80% of the time. If luck serves well, both groups are in the same BG :P

9. Btw, we will have events every Saturday. With amazing prizes ofc

10. Thank you all for the nice words. Yes we have guild events every Saturday. Ranging from PvP events for dps and healers, to hide and seek/quiz events etc.

11. hey, :) i have a i lvl 506 frost/unh (can do both). i ground myself to oblivion in random bgs to gear and i want to do more pre mades and arenas (i m totally depressed by today's runs - 309k healers wtf). can i be recruited? i will need a little help to master it all but i do get the basics of my class.

12. Go to our website at www.creampie.shivtr.com and make an application there.

13. I miss this you guys... exept Drikovic. Dirkovic is nup dk.