1. Wandering Plague is a broken talent, just admit it :D Diseases critting and dealing AoE is SLIGHTLY overpowered.
    DK diseases don't crit, unless wtih 4p t9 set and only then, it's blood plague that can crit. Or you're talking about some bug here, I don't get it.

2. Yes, but in the end Wandering Plague is only OP for AoE. For single-target the ghoul not scaling properly, Scourge Strike's damage having incorrect calculations, and Blood Caked Blade dealing cake damage make Unholy the weakest of the 3 specs on Warmane.

Oh, and the gargoyle - does it still not benefit from haste here? 'Twas long ago when I gave up on testing Unholy because the bugs were, and still are, too many.

DK diseases don't crit, unless wtih 4p t9 set and only then, it's blood plague that can crit. Or you're talking about some bug here, I don't get it.
    I mean that Wandering Plague is basically your diseases critting and dealing AoE because that's what the talent does - a chance equal to your crit chance to tick a second time for the same dmg and deal AoE.

Thus 4p T9 favors Unh hugely - imagine the numbers in AoE fights when Blood Plague crits and procs Wandering Plague.
    Edited: June 13, 2015

3. Thus 4p T9 favors Unh hugely - imagine the numbers in AoE fights when Blood Plague crits and procs Wandering Plague.
    Yea, I was thinking to donate for the ilvl 258 t9 set and try it out but since I'm tanking with my DK 99% of the time, I'm still missing too many dps offset items needed. So that will have to wait a bit till I gear up with those via icc/rs hc raids.

4. Hi m8, i play for DK DPS on wotlk realm ragnaros. Atm i play for blood dps. I played all 3 dps speces Frost and blood is easiest, unholy is challage. But frost is extremaly boring. With blood i make good dps, better than with frost. Recount shows me always in top1, top 2 or atleast top3 as dps(blood spec). So i find blood stronger dps than frost. (For example today i finished LK 25n with 16k dps. top2 was 11k dps). I dont know much what is bugged in unholy and blood. I know only one bug in blood spec that [Bloodworms] is not working. Soon im planing to make unholy, but i need to get couple of items first^^.
    But it's up to you to decide wich spec to play. If you find frost boring, go unholy, Its not that great damage as blood or frost, but it's still more fun that playing frost. If you want to make OP burst, go blood, if you want to have very sustain damage, go frost.
    If you want some tips in game just /w Lannlster. i will always give tips about how to play DK dps :)

5. The current bugs regarding BDK are:

- Death rune usage not being "smart" - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/3063
    - Bloodworms not spawning - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/1567
    - Bloodgorged ArPen working like Sunder Armor instead of stacking witH ArPen from gear - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/146

Blood is indeed the best single-target DPS spec at endgame WotLK, but for that to happen it needs to work properly first... Until then Frost will remain the top spec on Warmane.

First 123