1. May 29, 2015  
    Want to see real rage and whining? Kill high level players who are ganking low level players.
    nah, better to join up with the high level gankers and gank together, teamwork makes a difference, you know...

2. May 29, 2015  
    or you could kill both after they kill your alt.. log one of your toons kill his lowbie friend and his high level bodyguard > priceless.

3. May 29, 2015  
    If you gank low levels, you are scum. Simple as that. This server always had @!#holes. But lately (and by this I mean the last year or so, maybe more) the @#!holes have completely eclipsed the decent people here. Ninja looters, spammers, gankers, flamers, trolls and every other type of scumbag behaviour you can imagine is now the norm. The guilds have deteriorated to a point that I don't even bother joining one. This server was never perfect, but boy oh boy, it has become a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Such a shame...
    Edited: May 29, 2015

4. May 29, 2015  
    So.. you got ganked while ago and just made qq thread?

kkkkk

5. May 29, 2015  
    If you gank low levels, you are scum. Simple as that. This server always had @!#holes. But lately (and by this I mean the last year or so, maybe more) the @#!holes have completely eclipsed the decent people here. Ninja looters, spammers, gankers, flamers, trolls and every other type of scumbag behaviour you can imagine is now the norm. The guilds have deteriorated to a point that I don't even bother joining one. This server was never perfect, but boy oh boy, it has become a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Such a shame...
    Lol first those who gank are not ont he same lvl as Ninja Looters, Spammers. Though I would put trolls, flamers, and gankers roughly in the same category cause most of the time the person killing lowbie is either bored or wants to troll the lowbie.

Second, you chose to be on a pvp server so it is perfectly ok to get ganked and to gank. That is just how pvp servers are. You chose that risk. Don't like it? Go find a PvE server or a "Normal" server.

6. May 29, 2015  
    Nah see the players ganking low lvls killing the high lvls too! That is real raging :P
    Yeah. Good luck with that. On Pandaria servers it's really bad because of this bug where players can /say between factions.

There is always some mouth breather killing lowbies in Honor Hold or Darkshire. Kill him and listen to him cry for 45 minutes about how OP your class is compared to his (says a hunter, a DK, a warlock and several rogues)-- every time. A ganker capable of killing other max level players is incredibly rare.

7. May 30, 2015  
    Yeah. Good luck with that. On Pandaria servers it's really bad because of this bug where players can /say between factions.

There is always some mouth breather killing lowbies in Honor Hold or Darkshire. Kill him and listen to him cry for 45 minutes about how OP your class is compared to his (says a hunter, a DK, a warlock and several rogues)-- every time. A ganker capable of killing other max level players is incredibly rare.
    Idk about rogue, cause I remember pre Moltdown I (This was when I was lvling and everyone was equally geared I may have been a bit under geared though not sure lol) I usually beat warriors whose dmg was to high suppossedly with their shield slam or what not. Heck I even beat other classes that had positive bugs. (They might had just been bad players though so...) Of course I was Combat. Though I did face a few hunters On MoP that I dispatched rather easily. Though kinda sad how hunters have negative bugs as this is really the golden age for hunters. As of right now I have a 90 Paladin. But considering I been playing on retail a lot. I haven't done much to it as I only play here when my sub is up and I can't play for whatever reason.

8. Most epic crying you will ever see in Honor Hold today because I wouldn't let him kill lowbies XD

Keep the nerd rage coming losers.

9. Most epic crying you will ever see in Honor Hold today because I wouldn't let him kill lowbies XD

Keep the nerd rage coming losers.
    The sad thing is, cross faction chat is still enabled.

10. We are the community. We fight and die according to our own whims. We police ourselves and keep each other somewhat in line. I think what we should do is do a open battle somewhere and see where that goes. Like a bunch of pvpers and meat shields (pve peeps...even though I am one xD) on both factions to battle it out. Free honor and all the tea bags you can eat. How's that sound?

To be not off topic, ganking ain't too bad, many alts I'm sure were made from camping and as much as it sucks, It's a cycle most of us have done at one time or another.

11. World pvp is as lvl 90 vs lvl 90 not lvl 90 vs lvl 40 or so its just unfair nothing fair about it, and I personally would put ninja's,gankers and trolls on the same level. If a lvl 90 comes at you while u lvl a lvl 20 or so and he kills u the whole time what is wrong by asking the guild to kill him he killed u and they kill him that is fair, if he gets more hordes/allys to kill you then that is unfair.

First 12