1. May 28, 2015  

Fall of Deathwing

I wanted to do the Dragon Soul Raid and I saw everyone making a raid group was asking for the achievement. I don't have the achievement so I wasn't let inside those groups, but how does anyone else get the achievement then? The raid finder doesn't work as I've heard...I'm a 393 Ilvl Frost DK and can't find any raid group trying to do dragon soul for the first time...any ideas?

- Arlinea (Frost DK)
    Edited: May 28, 2015

2. May 29, 2015  

3. May 29, 2015  
    Since their requirements to join a DS 10 is absolutely out of the roof i suggest you to download UnderAchiever, if you can't find a group 'cos you don't have the proper achievement you can always post them a fake one...

4. May 29, 2015  
    Since their requirements to join a DS 10 is absolutely out of the roof i suggest you to download UnderAchiever, if you can't find a group 'cos you don't have the proper achievement you can always post them a fake one...
    Linking fake achievments is blocked at least on Neltharion. You can make them with this addon but you can't link it on any channel or on whipser.

5. May 29, 2015  
    You can link fake achievements if they are not completed, e.g. you can link Fall of Deathwing 3/4, but not 4/4. I don't know if that's a bug or if it's bannable, but asking 390+ ilvl + achievement for DS normal aiming for the first 4 bosses in a pug should be bannable aswell

6. May 29, 2015  
    You can link fake achievements if they are not completed, e.g. you can link Fall of Deathwing 3/4, but not 4/4. I don't know if that's a bug or if it's bannable, but asking 390+ ilvl + achievement for DS normal aiming for the first 4 bosses in a pug should be bannable aswell
    It's neither a bug nor bannable as that is the purpose of the addon. And yeah the requirements are ridiculous, so either use the add on, join a decent PvE guild or look for a pug that isn't asking for an achievement, that is a harder option though lol.
    I miss the days you could link other people's achievements, got so many runs from it xD