1. May 29, 2015  

Hacked.

So, yesterday apperantely I got hacked.... I turned off my 2 factor auth 2 days ago because it's just annyoing, but it seems like that is the only thing that saves you from being hacked. Apperantely the hacker just logged on my account and changed gmail with no problem... is there no email confirmation? no?
    Anyways, I got HIS gmail and his IP-adress... /regards

2. May 29, 2015  
    I turned off my 2 factor auth 2 days ago because it's just annyoing
    Bad idea.

but it seems like that is the only thing that saves you from being hacked.
    Exactly.

3. May 29, 2015  
    That is so stupid though.. they should definetly get an e-mail confirmation, an e-mail that will be sent to the current gmail address on the account, so people just can't change gmail that easy..

4. May 29, 2015  
    We should send an email confirmation?
    How about you make sure you keep your account information safe and don't disable tools we made to assist with that? What good would an email confirmation be when they might have stolen your email information as well? You can rest assured no one in the Staff gave away your account information, nor did anyone break into our database, leaving only one guilty party - you.

5. May 29, 2015  
    That is so stupid though.. they should definetly get an e-mail confirmation, an e-mail that will be sent to the current gmail address on the account, so people just can't change gmail that easy..
    That is a very very good point.

6. May 29, 2015  
    Well, so what know, I have proof that my account is hacked, I can send you screenshots and all information that you need to proove that ITS my account.

7. May 29, 2015  
    Open a Support ticket with a different account.
    It will be up to them what - if anything - can be done and what will be necessary.

8. May 29, 2015  
    Well, I'll open a ticket with this one since this is my account that i use the most.. Thanks for the quick response Obnoxious.

9. High five. Similar problem here. Hope everything got fixed for you.

10. Not jsut the fact that you had no Auth, you must of done some dodgy stuff or downloaded some dodgy stuff that had a keylogger attached. I disabled my Auth not long after Moltdown, yet to be hacked