1. May 29, 2015  

Monk Damage explanation?

Since I have almost no clue about monks, can anyone tell me whether this damage is "normal"?

I have never recalled WW monks actually being able to burst out a 300k crit. I was 100% certain that his proc cds (tigereye brew) was not active during this hit.

2. May 29, 2015  
    I aint seeing nothing wrong here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. May 29, 2015  
    only 300k? that's like nothing
    http://i.imgur.com/O0VXkA4.jpg
    this 388k is definetly working as intended.

4. May 29, 2015  
    Something got really ****ed up. ^.^
    500k pve dps, 100k on mw as well, spamming jab and tiger palm.

5. May 29, 2015  
    I play a long time as monk and in pvp i never hit like that.Where he hits you?Meaby you was on Temple of Kotmogu and you hold orb?

6. May 29, 2015  
    I play a long time as monk and in pvp i never hit like that.Where he hits you?Meaby you was on Temple of Kotmogu and you hold orb?
    No, this was in Arenas, on Tol'Viron Arena and around 3 minutes into the game.

7. May 30, 2015  
    Btw congrats to all the guys who spammed for the fix. Its fixed now damage is as what it was before. Meanwhile warrior damage is the same from 6 months and nothing is done about it. Congrats again have fun on ur warriors and stuff being the opieop pro bladestormers :D

8. May 30, 2015  
    long time you say?

9. May 30, 2015  
    No, this was in Arenas, on Tol'Viron Arena and around 3 minutes into the game.
    With tigereye ,trinket he can do that crit.Im do about 120k without tigereye brew and trinket .

10. May 31, 2015  
    It was bugged, but quickly got hotfixed.
    Without buffs, on a dummy with 500 ilvl, just hitting around while cursing heeavily:

11. May 31, 2015  
    I wasn't aware of any such issues even though I play monk myself.

12. June 2, 2015  
    so I should reroll ww monk now you say?

13. June 2, 2015  

14. June 3, 2015  
    only 300k? that's like nothing
    http://i.imgur.com/O0VXkA4.jpg
    this 388k is definetly working as intended.
    i do about 350k+ on ToK with orb+tiger eye so it normal.With berserker +5 stack tigereye brew i can hit around 250k so its normal.Monk can hit RSK every 8 sec and it is main dps spell for monk.

15. June 3, 2015  

Akatsuki here.

Since I have almost no clue about monks, can anyone tell me whether this damage is "normal"?

I have never recalled WW monks actually being able to burst out a 300k crit. I was 100% certain that his proc cds (tigereye brew) was not active during this hit.
    Hello, im that monk Akatsuki from frostwolf Guild Master of Night Raid, that crit is normal, mine highest crit is aroun 298 k with rising sun, so.......If u want more info oabout monks or etc, just whisper me ingame.

12 Last