1. June 4, 2015  
    I cant belive people still think monks are bugged. YES THEY HAD ISSUES FOR 1 DAY , damage was 60% more(10stacks) without any cds, expell harm healed for 500k with stacks with no battle fatigue. NOW ITS FIXED.

Akatsuki - yes u can crit 300k but its one in a million, on that day i got 300ks even more every second Rsk, also its not possible to do 300k in arena, in 5v5 with some buffs you can but its still not enough to reach those numbers.

Can someone close the thread already its irrelevant at this point to argue, everything is the same as it was, it was a good day for monks while it lasted

2. June 4, 2015  
    I cant belive people still think monks are bugged. YES THEY HAD ISSUES FOR 1 DAY , damage was 60% more(10stacks) without any cds, expell harm healed for 500k with stacks with no battle fatigue. NOW ITS FIXED.

Akatsuki - yes u can crit 300k but its one in a million, on that day i got 300ks even more every second Rsk, also its not possible to do 300k in arena, in 5v5 with some buffs you can but its still not enough to reach those numbers.

Can someone close the thread already its irrelevant at this point to argue, everything is the same as it was, it was a good day for monks while it lasted
    That bug wasnt for ever1..
    Yes u can get BIG NUMBERS.
    Best part is that ww monk dmg is even lower then it was at the same time@ retail.

3. June 4, 2015  
    I doubt it was lower, prideful season will prove it in the best possible way but full prideful monk rsk hits around 170k on cloth/leather with stacks and trinket ofc, now on full griv i hit around 150-160ks so its pretty much the same. Watch some WW monk pvp videos and see for yourself, damage is retail-like, with few exceptions to maybe expel harm heal and stuff

4. June 4, 2015  

It is possible.

Bro i got 300k crit in 2s arena.....

5. June 4, 2015  
    Really, it's as intended? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMglsRsvAjc Highest ranking WW in US 3's, please point out where you see the 300k RSK. Grievous season too.

6. June 4, 2015  
    Really, it's as intended? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMglsRsvAjc Highest ranking WW in US 3's, please point out where you see the 300k RSK. Grievous season too.
    lol bro i dont give shi** about some top rank monk from us, i just said whats my highest crit in 2s 298k with rsk.

7. June 4, 2015  
    lol bro i dont give shi** about some top rank monk from us, i just said whats my highest crit in 2s 298k with rsk.
    Yeah on Molten...but you can't do that on retail...so it's not working as intended...

8. June 5, 2015  
    I doubt it was lower, prideful season will prove it in the best possible way but full prideful monk rsk hits around 170k on cloth/leather with stacks and trinket ofc, now on full griv i hit around 150-160ks so its pretty much the same. Watch some WW monk pvp videos and see for yourself, damage is retail-like, with few exceptions to maybe expel harm heal and stuff
    on retail with full prideful I could actually crit clothies upwards of 230k, that was the high end of crits though. mostly 190-220k on cloth

9. June 8, 2015  
    so do monks work as intended or not? cause I see they do really high amount of damage without even bursting.... 1 of them just did a rising sun kick on my DK without burst and 100k of my HP gone (I was in blood presence :S). So I think Warmane should check Monk's damage....

10. June 9, 2015  
    so do monks work as intended or not? cause I see they do really high amount of damage without even bursting.... 1 of them just did a rising sun kick on my DK without burst and 100k of my HP gone (I was in blood presence :S). So I think Warmane should check Monk's damage....
    if a dk can complain about a ww monk's damage I'm absolutely fking done. It was just on the day that the last patch was released that ww damage was insane. It's all good now.
    Edited: June 13, 2015

11. so do monks work as intended or not? cause I see they do really high amount of damage without even bursting.... 1 of them just did a rising sun kick on my DK without burst and 100k of my HP gone (I was in blood presence :S). So I think Warmane should check Monk's damage....
    Google a bit, about ww and MoP overall. You dks and warriors, complain of other classes. Good thing monks rapes really good these 2 classes. If you let a ww reach 10 stacks and let him use them, its ur own fault. 100k rsk without burst huh? What about your 135k obliterates in arenas oh yeah.

12. Monk on WARmane are just low when facing other bugged classes.
    Monks need to build up their burst, other classes just: See red, macro burst, faceroll on keyboard and they shoot like 100k with every single skill they have.. Spamming them!
    Monks are fixed/nerfed here, the only class that have this "problem" to be normal between a lot of bugged classes.

13. Monk on WARmane are just low when facing other bugged classes.
    Monks need to build up their burst, other classes just: See red, macro burst, faceroll on keyboard and they shoot like 100k with every single skill they have.. Spamming them!
    Monks are fixed/nerfed here, the only class that have this "problem" to be normal between a lot of bugged classes.
    this was monks' largest problem on retail as well, but when they changed chi brew to be able to double proc cuz of mastery on both of the stacks it gives,; things got a lot better. WW monk was ridiculously good in 2's. in 3's survivability could be difficult if you got caught in long stuns, but in WWLS it was quite alright too. Anyway monks are stilll the most fun class to play regardless.

edit: ps does chi brew actually work as intended here? meaning it can give up to 4 stacks from one chi brew?

14. I dont think mastery actually work with chi brew.
    Monks on retail were totally different.. Warmane do not fix the damage of classes like warriors, hunters, dks, etc.. and do not fix the our monk damage too. The server need a balance, cause ww is unplayable in most of the situations. I can avoid to die vs a bursting rogue only for my defensive/offensive cds. Same story vs a warrior. Im cd depend, unlike most of other classes that can do a lot of damage randomly like 50k claws pet and 40k arcane shot spam ftw

First 12