View Poll Results: What format do you wanna see in Duo Queue?

Voters
636. You may not vote on this poll
  • MCH

205 32.23%
  • Free for all

431 67.77%
  1. June 1, 2015  
    Malaco,why 2000 rating range?Can you please answer?Atleast put 2.2k so ppl can queue 3v3 and meet duoq ppl for transmogs..2k rating is very low

2. June 1, 2015  
    Malaco,why 2000 rating range?Can you please answer?Atleast put 2.2k so ppl can queue 3v3 and meet duoq ppl for transmogs..2k rating is very low
    Basically because we don't want players to farm duo queue teams at higher rating

3. June 1, 2015  
    How about soloq/duoq on Warsong ? What's the reason we don't have that ?

4. June 1, 2015  
    They dont get anything for farming on higher rating?Ur main goal is to stop them from farming to top5,2.2k rating is nothing,it is only xmog rating..I think you guys should increace it..

5. June 1, 2015  
    Please stop acting like MCH is balanced. RLS and RMP clearly dominate all other MCH. Also, Hunter + Warlock and Hunter + Ele was ****ing AIDs in the MCH solo queue format.

6. June 1, 2015  
    Please stop acting like MCH is balanced. RLS and RMP clearly dominate all other MCH. Also, Hunter + Warlock and Hunter + Ele was ****ing AIDs in the MCH solo queue format.
    At least you have to know something to play RLS/RMP properly.

7. June 1, 2015  
    Super great fantastic amazing we have Spectator (without NPC) On warsong Wouuu.

Hello. I'am watching the bugtracker everyday, i do share it actively on the server regarding bug that are really annoying in general gameplay (i must say gamebreaker !)

Blackrock is doing fine don't you think x) ? Maybe it's FINALY the time to focus on Warsong ? 1 fake debug ? (https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/252) and 1 pending (for 4 day) (https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/239)
    Ok maybe you guys are busy.

But it's has been a while now.. that you guys are busy somewhere else don't you think ? Please share us some fix, i don't know why we must beg we are the only server being negated like this...

I have SOO MUCH to say to help improve the server (yeah from here to look like complaining, but it's because we are waiting all day, you imagine^^)
    But atleast help us helping you!
    Why not like before a team of people (i remember the scarab lord) who talk directly to the devs and share thing. Much faster.

because i must be honest, warsong is going to be more empty because after all, player discuss together and they understand the lil game.

8. June 1, 2015  
    (Sorry for second post)

Maybe the must amazing thing to give us right now is ladder....
    Thanks you

9. June 1, 2015  
    (Sorry for second post)

Maybe the must amazing thing to give us right now is ladder....
    Thanks you
    yeah malaco pls

10. June 1, 2015  
    Basically because we don't want players to farm duo queue teams at higher rating
    Time to repeat the history, once again.
    Tho lil hype around FFA mode.

11. June 1, 2015  
    Why not bring everything like it was before? 3.3.5B, Duo q...? I don't understand how you don't see why you are losing players. And i don't understand either why u focus on the things that no one cares. It would be nice if the players could get listen. Hejda, Tack.

12. June 1, 2015  
    Hello

Listen player = more player.
    pro fact

13. June 1, 2015  
    It's been months on Warsong, and so far the only AT feature we get is Spectator npc... which will be also applied to Neltharion as I heard.

Stop trying to add features that will work on both realms. Warsong is not blizzlike and we want the custom features from AT such as solo que, free faction change, isle battles, transmog npc.

14. June 1, 2015  
    Also add option to donate for VIP on pvp realms.It could increase population ;)

15. June 1, 2015  
    To clarify, this is how it Solo/Duo Queue works on Blackrock.

With free for all

Solo Queue
    Any DPS+DPS+Healer
    If teamed up with 2 other Solo Queues, will ONLY face other Solo queue teams (3 random players)
    If teamed up with 2 partners from Duo Queue, will face other Duo Queue and real 3v3 teams.

Duo Queue
    Any DPS+DPS+Healer
    Will be matched up against other duo queues and normal 3v3 teams(up to 2000 MMR)

Right now, Duo Queue can only face real 3v3 teams if they are playing Melee+Caster+Healer.
    A whole team of Solo Queue will never face a real 3v3 team or Duo Queue.

It looks like, as Malaco said, we're going to do a trial week of Free for all in both Solo Queue and Duo Queue.
    If it proves to be too much of a mess and very unbalanced in Solo Queue, we could change that back to Melee+Caster+Healer(MCH) and it would only be facing other MCH teams.

First 12345 ... Last