View Poll Results: What format do you wanna see in Duo Queue?

Voters
636. You may not vote on this poll
  • MCH

205 32.23%
  • Free for all

431 67.77%
  1. June 1, 2015  
    Cool and while you're at it add character restoration again like it was before. Thanks.

2. June 1, 2015  
    I don't know why you guys bothered to advertise this as a warsong feature, as it currently works and will probably continue to work on Neltharion.

3. June 1, 2015  
    I didnt quite understand the part when you said 2000 mmr,does that mean if i am at 2100 mmr and i re team i will not meet duoq queue people ? Or did you mean personal rating rather then MMR ? please explain.

4. June 1, 2015  
    (Sorry for second post)

Maybe the must amazing thing to give us right now is ladder....
    Thanks you
    Its on its way.

5. June 1, 2015  
    I think we'll have to go with free for all until it's gonna be clear MCH is superior x)

6. June 2, 2015  
    Its on its way.
    Great!
    BTW are you really gonna add SoloQ to Warsong?

7. June 2, 2015  
    Can anyone from staff answer my question?Did meatcave mean about personal ratings when he said about duoq meeting 3v3 people?Or you can not meat duoqueue if you are on 2.1k MMR and 1500 personal rating?

8. June 2, 2015  
    MALACO

I think more than anything players want matchmaking to be fixed.
    We don't want to be queued with someone 300 rating lower. If someone if 1400 (ie they lost too many games and can't even break even) then they shouldn't be matched with 1800+ players. Or even 1700. Just like how 2200 players don't want to be matched with people at 1700.

I don't care if I have to wait in absurdly long queues or even if I never get a queue at all. Just please stop letting matchmaking ruin games. There's a reason people are 1450 rating. They don't know what they're doing.

9. June 2, 2015  
    i have a question (sorry am too lazy to check if this is cleared in this thread) - duo teams meet only other duo teams or due teams can meet players that join actaully SOLO too ? My point is - not everyone has people on the realm (especially new players) and people who join solo will much more likely get rekt by duo teams of course. I tough the realms (especially blackrock) are now supposed to promote themselves more for the new players (molten players for example), not making it more difficult for them, cos with due there's no longer point to join actually solo. Myself I really liked it, I didnt have to endlessly look for partners etc.

It seems to me like blackrock is just focused for the adventage of players which always played on AT (they have VIP, new players can't), now this. It's like this inner circle.

10. June 2, 2015  
    SoloQ should stay exclusive to ATs old servers imo let us do the PvP Molten do the PvE last tourny clearly showed were a lot better at it putting it on the other servers would only lower the population further, or merge all the servers into 1 "battle-group" if that's even possible.

11. June 2, 2015  
    Seems i can't edit my post so... checked it in game, yup duo vs solo... RIP solo que for me, thanks a lot :D

12. June 2, 2015  
    Malaco I'm glad you are upgrading Blackrock, but Warsong needs better attention than a spectator addon imo.
    Give us SoloQ and some challenge, like Xmog for rating or anything..
    ATM there is no fun playing on Warsong. Spending 95% of my gametime on searching for proper arena teammates, during that time there is nothing to do...

13. June 2, 2015  
    Seems i can't edit my post so... checked it in game, yup duo vs solo... RIP solo que for me, thanks a lot :D
    You might be confuced.
    In order for a DuoQ to pop, you need 1 solo queue player.

How it works

Solo queue
    You can get matched up with 2 other solo queue players and only face solo queue teams.
    You can also be matched up with 1 DuoQ team vs another DuoQ team.

Duo queue
    Queue up with a friend and get matched up together with 1 player from solo queue.
    You can fight against DuoQ teams and realm 3vs3 teams.

3vs3 team (right now)
    You fight with your team vs any other 3vs3 comps and if you play a MCH (melee, caster & healer) comp you can also fight against duo queue teams.

14. June 3, 2015  
    regardless of what was originally meant for soloq by the AT staff members, which was basically to increase the popularity of 3s skirmishes (why put rankings then? who knows), the position it had slowly after its implementation is of literally being the most popular/active aka competitive arena bracket on this realm and still is to this day, which then questions the staffs' intentions about it since those results are wonderful and obvsly shouldve been the whole purpose of this feature from the start, especially when looking at other successful multiplayer competitive games using such solo queuing system

regardless of the popularity this bracket has, there still been an amount of players who QQ about some aspects of it just as about anything else like in other video games, yet the MCH restriction never been part of those

the majority of wotlk arena players always disliked 3s cleaves, a lot of us hoped for a long time to see the soloq MCH restriction also get applied to ladder 3s, now not only they still wont do it but instead they are announcing the remove of MCH restriction from soloq, ignoring what their own community wishes and yet once again basically doing the opposite and apply the changes they personally want, all of this is unfortunately simply gonna keep this realm in the same self-destructive path its been for the past 1.5 year or so and it hurts to acknowledge

15. June 3, 2015  
    well about armory....how will ppl see if there are teams that are 3k rating like last season without WIntrading to get to this rating.... or there wont be any rewards and titles again..

First ... 23456 ... Last