1. May 31, 2015  

[H] Zergbox ~~ Announcing Frostwolf Multiboxers Guild ~~

(reserved for later)

if you are boxing on Horde / Frostwolf (MoP) come join!
    Zergbox was formed today when I bumped into another multiboxer on frostwolf. he apparently does BG's just fine too with the addon to fix /follow.
    any boxers who want to join MOP - welcome!

2. June 1, 2015  
    How long did it take for your ofollow license to be activated? I bought mine before I went to work today and it still says its expired.

3. June 1, 2015  
    he apparently does BG's just fine too with the addon to fix /follow.
    What addon is that that allows you to /follow in MOP in BGs?

4. June 1, 2015  
    Prepared, not entirely addon, but program - OFollow you can find it here - solidice.com). This prog work weird a bit and not a good choose for more than 5 boxes. Because that program use pixels to work as follow function and when a lot of chars loaded work not fine. But it's my opinion.

5. June 1, 2015  
    The chars also tend to zigzag a lot when following....

6. June 1, 2015  
    How long did it take for your ofollow license to be activated? I bought mine before I went to work today and it still says its expired.
    im not paying for oFollow.
    its ridiculous he is charging so much and for each license. sheesh.
    if it was $5 or $10 for life, unlimited, no silly auth server etc - then i would pay.
    he got too greedy = he gets nothing.

7. July 5, 2015  
    sup im also on frostwolf are guild is Bring Alliance Death. prepared krazynate and outkast are on frostwolf aswell. we dont play here much sence its hard to get gear. we also have been wondering about the fives arena can multiboxers duke it out without getting banned. say me and outkast want to duke it out in arena to get cq will we get banned for doing so?

8. July 5, 2015  
    we also have been wondering about the fives arena can multiboxers duke it out without getting banned. say me and outkast want to duke it out in arena to get cq will we get banned for doing so?
    When both of u try to win the arena match and its not arranged who wins and lose then it is allowed.

P.S. i have also 4 grivious geared Enhance Shamis on FW
    When u guys are geared we should raid the alliance pvp vendor together :)

9. July 5, 2015  
    Well, since Frostwolf's Horde outnumber Alliance by **** ton, I've decided to join the Alliance side. I'm always there and I began to gear my team recently, seek me out if you dare. I'm a 15 multiboxer and I'll be inviting some of my retail multiboxer friends to Warmane and we'll see what happens, for now, I'm there alone. Cya on the battlefield :))

10. July 5, 2015  
    Well, since Frostwolf's Horde outnumber Alliance by **** ton, I've decided to join the Alliance side. I'm always there and I began to gear my team recently, seek me out if you dare. I'm a 15 multiboxer and I'll be inviting some of my retail multiboxer friends to Warmane and we'll see what happens, for now, I'm there alone. Cya on the battlefield :))
    Well, according to the server info the faction ratio is pretty much 50%/50%.
    These days the Bg queue on horde side is instant so it seems that there are currently more allys doing pvp.

Whats the setup of ur 15 man team?

11. July 5, 2015  
    I'm running 1 protection warrior, 9 frost/unholy death knights, 4 restoration shamans and 1 holy paladin. Thought about adding a mage to my team for portals and crit + spell power buff, cbf leveling atm...