1. Lots of love to you all even bulgors and rank 1 balkans. I managed to fail 2 exams playing with you guys so bili has made the right choice. If anyone from the guild is sticking around let me know and I'll be happy to join you. Pce fgts SGT xoxoxox

2. Lots of love to you all even bulgors and rank 1 balkans.
    How cute sir almost made me cry.. Oh well we're running bg's and sticking around with some friends , seems like Marko and Mutation will remake Equinox so feel free to contact them. Much luff

3. While the guild has unfortunately ended, and the thread is left open for people to say some parting words, rules regarding drama and trolling still apply - and apply to both sides who get involved in it. I hope people can keep their maturity in saying their goodbyes from now on, or just ignore the thread otherwise.

4. Obnoxious, as we were a part of this guild that suddenly ended. Aint it our jobs to notify the members where we will be going? - to keep the communities going, dosn't warmane benefit from that aswell?

5. I wasn't talking about that, but still this isn't a place to advertise another guild. Members from this one can find out what happened and get in touch with old guild mates to get information about where people went to. Feel free to notify them by PMs if you feel it's your job.

6. We are Bulgarians, not bulgars. Believe it or not, we are not turkic or tatar, this is a lie created by the nazis and soviets in order to confuse us about our national indentity and to make other europeans look on us like mongrels and gypsies. We are closest genetically to italians and romanians which are definitely european, i can link the genetic studies. I know this is not the forum to discuss it, but I'm tired of false statements about us, we gave a lot to European and Russian civilization and culture, so give us the respect we need, because we are not what u think we are

7. damn, only a true bulgar could write that :D! be proud of yourself bulgar!

8. There have been some thoughts of reopening the guild in the near future. Nothing certain yet. I would like to hear your thoughts , especially the old members who still hang out in the forums. Thanks in advance .
    #Bili

9. There have been some thoughts of reopening the guild in the near future.
    Lez gooo m8!!!

10. Sure, but do some ****ing work mate

11. Well u know my personal opinion, but all thogether, I support it ^.^

First ... 412131415 Last