1. May 31, 2015  

Buying BLF

Hello,

as title says I am looking for hardcore raiding guild on Alliance or Horde side willing to sell me Bone Link Fetish for my rogue. Paying up 999,999 gold to guild leader or raid leader. That depends on your guild rules. Please if your guild is interested in selling an item send me PM so we can arrange details when we are about to raid.

or 500k for the normal version.
    Edited: May 31, 2015

2. May 31, 2015  

3. May 31, 2015  
    Check http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....bruary-19-2015

Spoiler: Show
    Selling boss loot to players from outside of the original raid: Do not invite players to the raid only to get loot in exchange of anything.

4. May 31, 2015  
    Check http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....bruary-19-2015

Spoiler: Show
    Selling boss loot to players from outside of the original raid: Do not invite players to the raid only to get loot in exchange of anything.
    I haven't stated that I won't be raiding with you guys.

5. May 31, 2015  
    You know you could like, sell your gold on trading for 25 coins / 200k and then buy the item from the Marketplace, right? Unless you're not a premium member, then good luck!

6. May 31, 2015  
    You know you could like, sell your gold on trading for 25 coins / 200k and then buy the item from the Marketplace, right? Unless you're not a premium member, then good luck!
    I could, but the item is not purchasable by rogues on the marketplace.

7. June 1, 2015  
    Selling shared boss trinkets is a lot harder to find as it would require more than just one run. And to find a guild willing to bench one of their own until further notice for 8/8 HC raids will be hard. Luckily though BLF is that much of a useless item STR classes have been passing on it for rogues anyway lol
    Also I only know of one guild (horde) that takes a rogue to a definite 8/8HC run (basically core runs) and he is a godlike rogue, rogues are just a lot harder to work with in DS
    Edited: June 2, 2015

8. June 1, 2015  

9. June 3, 2015  
    Try to directly contact some of the hc guilds on recruitment section.

10. June 3, 2015  

11. June 3, 2015  
    Selling shared boss trinkets is a lot harder to find as it would require more than just one run. And to find a guild willing to bench one of their own until further notice for 8/8 HC raids will be hard. Luckily though BLF is that much of a useless item STR classes have been passing on it for rogues anyway lol
    Also I only know of one guild (horde) that takes a rogue to a definite 8/8HC run (basically core runs) and he is a godlike rogue, rogues are just a lot harder to work with in DS
    TBH if someone is BIS and they only want the Deathwing kill I dont see how it'd be a problem for them to be benched until say Spine, and then brought back in for Spine and DW, since you don't really get Shared Boss Loot from Spine or DW.
    They are not going to be missing out on loot and VP isnt exactly hard to get.
    Also if the GM was to offer said person who sat out a direct cut of that gold before depositing into the Gbank as compensation, that wouldn't be so bad, I mean I'd take 15k gold for AFKing instead of raiding bosses I'd farmed.

12. June 3, 2015  
    TBH if someone is BIS and they only want the Deathwing kill I dont see how it'd be a problem for them to be benched until say Spine, and then brought back in for Spine and DW, since you don't really get Shared Boss Loot from Spine or DW.
    They are not going to be missing out on loot and VP isnt exactly hard to get.
    Also if the GM was to offer said person who sat out a direct cut of that gold before depositing into the Gbank as compensation, that wouldn't be so bad, I mean I'd take 15k gold for AFKing instead of raiding bosses I'd farmed.
    Good point, well said ^.^

13. June 5, 2015  
    How is it NOT?

Bone-Link Fetish
    10 days played-time required

You need to have 10 days game time so leave your rogue logged into the game and once you hit 10 days played time you can buy it.

14. June 5, 2015  
    How is it NOT?

Bone-Link Fetish

You need to have 10 days game time so leave your rogue logged into the game and once you hit 10 days played time you can buy it.
    It is not purchasable for Rogues. It is for other melee classes.

15. June 6, 2015  
    How is it NOT?

Bone-Link Fetish

A while ago it was really popular for rogues (also it was bugged so it double procced and oneshot people) it was broken as hell so molten refunded all blf from rogues and made it not purchasable to rogues. The only way to get it now is to obtain it through raiding.

12 Last