1. June 1, 2015  

[A] <aka OP> is recruiting! (Casual raiding guild)

Hello, I am Chelse, the GM of aka OP. This is a newly created English casual raiding guild that I started with 5 of my high school friends in the hopes that we enjoy Cataclysm raiding this summer and beyond. We are currently short on raiders for our core 10 man group.

Roster

Tanks-
    Warrior- Regnu
    ?
    Healer-
    Druid- Kuthiber
    ?

DPS-
    Warlock- Nutonbutt
    Mage - Teemu
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

I believe we have 1 more healer coming as a friend to join the main 10 man group but we still need the other spots to be filled. We will be raiding Monday-Thursday from 6-10 pm CST (11pm - 3am server time). 4 hours is a large time block but we most likely will only raid 2 out of those four hours. These times are not set in stone and can be adjusted as we go to fit the life needs of our raiders. We want full diversity in our core group so here is what we are looking for:

Tank- Paladin or DK (Prefer DK)
    Healer- Priest or Shaman
    DPS- Warrior/Hunter/Dk/Rogue/Paladin

Since this is a casual guild, it is likely one or two might not show up for the core raid time due to life matters. Because of this we would like to create a second-string line up of raiders. This second lineup will consist of alt accounts and other players. This second string can raid alongside the main and fill in gaps in the main group if needed.

If you would like to join us on this journey then send in an application to akaop.shivtr.com with the following format:

If you are serious about your application it is most likely that we will accept you.
    Edited: June 2, 2015 Reason: fixes

2. June 5, 2015  
    I would love to join the guild, but the website isn't responding. I wouldn't be able to make Monday nights though, as I'm in a heroic/Mythic Progression guild on retail that raids Monday and Wednesday. I was looking to play Prot/Holy Pally and Blood/Frost DK.

3. June 5, 2015  
    I would love to join the guild, but the website isn't responding. I wouldn't be able to make Monday nights though, as I'm in a heroic/Mythic Progression guild on retail that raids Monday and Wednesday. I was looking to play Prot/Holy Pally and Blood/Frost DK.
    Hey! You are the first person to ask to join! We would love to have you as whatever you want. We are still working this roster as there are some double class problems. http://akaop.shivtr.com/ The site should be working, I just tested it.