1. June 1, 2015  

Is Soloing Alysrazor Bannable?

I'm curious as to if a mage Solo flys alone and kills Alysrazor on 10man or 25man normal or Heroic, would that be considered as exploting a boss since it wasn't done the proper way...

I see people selling his loot in global, and I know some people that solo him... were everyone will die and they will fly by there self or sometimes have 2 mages in there if needed and fly and kill him...

If a GM can post and clarify this please..

Thank you

2. June 1, 2015  
    I'm curious as to if a mage Solo flys alone and kills Alysrazor on 10man or 25man normal or Heroic, would that be considered as exploting a boss since it wasn't done the proper way...

I see people selling his loot in global, and I know some people that solo him... were everyone will die and they will fly by there self or sometimes have 2 mages in there if needed and fly and kill him...

If a GM can post and clarify this please..

Thank you
    No one knows if they will get banned for killing it. It was done on retail though, but it was a lot harder so only a Mod can answer that, but selling the loot is definitely bannable.

3. June 1, 2015  
    No one knows if they will get banned for killing it. It was done on retail though, but it was a lot harder so only a Mod can answer that, but selling the loot is definitely bannable.
    This! Selling the loot is bannable, but O don't think soloing the boss is.

4. June 1, 2015  
    Well I know how molten is so picky on things like exploiting, thats why I was wondering if soloing Alysrazor and not doing the fight like it's properly suppose to be done was bannable.

5. June 1, 2015  
    It's not considered exploiting, because it was possible on retail WoW - check youtube, you'll find videos of people doing it.
    As Dani mentioned tho, it was harder 'cause mages are doing higher DPS here than back there and selling loot is against every rule.

6. June 1, 2015  
    Flying solo is not bannable, selling the loot is.

7. June 1, 2015  
    I would advise checking with a moderator before doing it though, wouldn't want you to get banned from our information of it was incorrect. Only reason I ask you to check is because Molten staff could look deeper into it and decide to ban you due to how much easier it is with ignite bugged. 377 PvP mages are killing her on 10HC without even needing to combust at the minute, so please double check with staff first.

8. June 1, 2015  
    I do know selling the loot on global IS bannable. As for flying it and killing it... Aldtharios never said anything about that to me. He did make it clear anyone selling the loot can and will be banned if reported.

9. June 1, 2015  
    What about just giving away the loot?

10. June 1, 2015  
    I was just thinking about that as well, what if I was to solo him and give the loot away to other people within the guild or to anyone?

Selling the loot is bannable so shouldn't giving it away also be bannable because they wasn't present at the time the boss went down?

11. June 2, 2015  
    I was just thinking about that as well, what if I was to solo him and give the loot away to other people within the guild or to anyone?

Selling the loot is bannable so shouldn't giving it away also be bannable because they wasn't present at the time the boss went down?
    Still bannable but obviously no one can report you except guildies. People still being able to loot a boss even if they wasn't in the raid when the boss died is a bug that's exploited, best to just get them to sit in the raid with you if they need loot from there

12. June 3, 2015  
    Still bannable but obviously no one can report you except guildies. People still being able to loot a boss even if they wasn't in the raid when the boss died is a bug that's exploited, best to just get them to sit in the raid with you if they need loot from there
    I agree with Danii on this one. Sure you could get away with it, but if you got reported.... pretty much it is flying by the seat of your pants. Pun intended???? lol

Being able to loot a boss when not there is an exploit. You can get away with it if not reported but you are risking it every time.

13. June 3, 2015  
    I agree with Danii on this one. Sure you could get away with it, but if you got reported.... pretty much it is flying by the seat of your pants. Pun intended???? lol

Being able to loot a boss when not there is an exploit. You can get away with it if not reported but you are risking it every time.
    That pun was amazing :')

14. June 3, 2015  
    It was done on retail though, but it was a lot harder
    Why harder on retail? What differences compare to retail?

15. June 3, 2015  
    Why harder on retail? What differences compare to retail?
    Ignite coefficients seem very wrong. At the minute mages are getting one crit with a pyro in PvE and combusting that for 300-400k dps that barely drops for around a minute. In PvP they get one maybe two crits off scorch and when that combusts if you can't remove teh combust or bubble it then you are dead.

12 Last