1. I meant how to permanently prevent appearing of that Error. Or is it just server files fault I guess?
    It's the addons that you have that causes it. I use LUI V3. If I disable that addon, the error doesn't appear. I have to /reload everytime I want to change some talents.

2. Well I don't use anything specific:

AtlasLoot
    Interrupt Bar
    LoseControl
    Mapster
    OmniCC
    PowerAuras
    Prat
    Skada
    SnowfallKeyPress
    TidyPlates

Maybe I will try to turn off addons 1 by 1 and see what causes the error. Maybe someone else tried it from here?

3. I also have LUI V3, but I don't think thats the problem.

When you are trying to change talents and the Blizzard_AchievementUI error appears, bugsack shows otherwise:

Spoiler: Show
    60x ...rfaceBlizzard_TalentUI\Blizzard_TalentUI.lua:71 0: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'id' (a nil value)
    ...rfaceBlizzard_TalentUI\Blizzard_TalentUI.lua:71 0: in function `PlayerTalentFrame_SelectTalent'
    ...rfaceBlizzard_TalentUI\Blizzard_TalentUI.lua:40 : in function `OnAccept'
    FrameXML\StaticPopup.lua:3823: in function `StaticPopup_OnClick'
    [string "*:OnClick"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

Locals:
    self = StaticPopup1 {
    0 = <userdata>
    hideOnEscape = 1
    inviteAccepted = 1
    itemFrame = StaticPopup1ItemFrame {
    }
    data = "Blizzard_AchievementUI"
    button3 = StaticPopup1Button3 {
    }
    extraFrame = StaticPopup1ExtraFrame {
    }
    icon = StaticPopup1AlertIcon {
    }
    maxWidthSoFar = 320
    button2 = StaticPopup1Button2 {
    }
    moneyFrame = StaticPopup1MoneyFrame {
    }
    moneyInputFrame = StaticPopup1MoneyInputFrame {
    }
    text = StaticPopup1Text {
    }
    exclusive = 1
    editBox = StaticPopup1EditBox {
    }
    timeleft = 0
    numButtons = 2
    maxHeightSoFar = 107.0498357326
    button1 = StaticPopup1Button1 {
    }
    which = "ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN"
    }
    talentGroup = 2

I believe this means it is Warmane's side of the problem as BlizzardUI is handled by the server and not the player.

4. It's a server-side glitch that breaks blizzard's talent frame,has nothing to do with any addon whatsoever,stop spreading lies.

5. This will help you 100% If this shows in your game /Couldn't load Blizzard_TimeManager Disabled/ then you need to type no
    this /run EnableAddOn("Blizzard_AchievementUI");ReloadUI{}
    but this /run EnableAddOn("Blizzard_GuildUI");ReloadUI{}
    I hope this will help you!! :)

6. This will help you 100% If this shows in your game /Couldn't load Blizzard_TimeManager Disabled/ then you need to type no
    this /run EnableAddOn("Blizzard_AchievementUI");ReloadUI{}
    but this /run EnableAddOn("Blizzard_GuildUI");ReloadUI{}
    I hope this will help you!! :)
    It actually doesn't help at all. The error itself says ("Blizzard_AchievementUI") and not ("Blizzard_GuildUI")..

7. I meant how to permanently prevent appearing of that Error. Or is it just server files fault I guess?
    I believe it is a server side error. I expect it will be fixed eventually, given the progress Warmane has made on Frostwolf in the last few months, so cross your fingers.

Quite frankly, for me, it is a non issue. I simply created a macro with

/run EnableAddOn("Blizzard_AchievementUI");ReloadUI{}
    and I click on it after changing my talents each time the message appears. Even if Warmane never fixed this bug, this will work for me just fine. I never had to do anything else to restore my achievements.

Of course, if you do not know how to create a macro, well, that's another thing entirely.

First 12