1. June 1, 2015  

"RESURRECTED" The best horde PvP guild on Warsong

"Resurrected" is an old guild on Warsong realm. We are all friendly and active,always help eachothers,we win 90% of battlegrounds,nonstop premade and arena :). All interested in joining our guild must have 390ilvl+ duel test to show skills :) . For more informations /w Alice or anyone else from guild in game or send me pm here. Hope to see you there.

All the best!
    -Alice-

2. "duel test to show skills"
    Resurrected should have 0 members

3. Don't worry if Alice made it in the guild everyone can.

4. Dont be jelly bois ^^ If u cant enter it thats not a reason to hate ;)

5. Well said Alice,haters gonna hate as always :). I am not in Resurrected but I play on Warsong last 7 months,and to be honest there is NO better guild than Resurrected,all ppl from it are very skilled and friendly.Its ONLY guild that actualy knows how to play and win bgs.Hope to see you all soon. -Grim

6. I also saw them in BGs... Man, they kick ***. They sinc just like in arena.

7. 1.5 max rate 380/381 from guild 24/7 online 24/7 doing bgs 370/381 no lifes and still bad lol

8. Great guild. Keep it up!
    Vengeance had the Summer rolling, now the Fall is going to be your time.
    Salute from Pluto.
    Edited: October 6, 2015

9. Ahhhh my dear "haters" ^^ We dont do anything bad to u,dont we? :) We just play for fun and tbh we have it a lot. Btw,none from my guild actualy care about what randoms say,we respect eachother in guild and thats important to us. Gl with Vengeance Pluto ^^

10. Dear Alice, why you dont show us some arena pics higher than 2,5k mmr and rating with good ration then maybe just maybe we can say that there are good ppl in your guild :) -Smarky

11. I'm finding it really hard to keep a straight face. Three guilds backing each other up, all not good. Emeritus, resurrected and Vengeance rip horde, you're all deluded

123 Last