1. Seems like you are the one that thinks like that and you are in NUMBER 7 cuz i did not said i am better than them or anyone else i said i can do what they did in that video with just randoms and said also that ... you know what? u just read it again cuz i geassu gotta read carefully bro no offence :)
    whenever you try to discredit others by saying "I know that they are..." , you re just trying to destroy other kids castle. You know when kid makes a sand castle and when other kid just passes by and 'accidentally' steps on it. Make your own castle and leave the ones that are not yours. If you want to be heard loud on forum, try by making something positive and don't just speak about "how someone is bad". And "I know that they are" is just not enough to do anything. It's just your opinion. It's your right and you showed it. Now you can just shat up and stop repeating it (or should I say stop spamming).

p.s.If you wanna show how "Bad" someone is, just come and duel him. Lets see what you got. When you have a need to prove that someone is bad, you re actually doing it cause you wanna feel like you are better compared to him. Usually between 15 and 18 year old boys are doing it. You made your point, now shat up
    Edited: October 22, 2015

2. Seems like you are the one that thinks like that and you are in NUMBER 7 cuz i did not said i am better than them or anyone else i said i can do what they did in that video with just randoms and said also that ... you know what? u just read it again cuz i geassu gotta read carefully bro no offence :)
    Yeah, stop spamming this thread dude

3. True that i am spamming sry for that but dude they are laughing over Alliance you know i love alliance and i just hate when someone like Hordes says something bad about alliance but thats fine cuz its their opinion as it was mine in the past comments i posted indeed Meathane you are right i am 18 year old boy but the truth is that ( i am going to say it now nicely so you dont say again that i think i am better than em) i think that they should do more arenas, and yeah ik they might be doing bgs or city kills for fun i get it i've done it already and got me bored its ok but "Duel to prove skill" ???? really? i think we all know that Duels does not prove anything, Arenas do and not trying to be offensive now to you Methane but if you are only dueling just to prove skill ( idk if you are only dueling i havent met you in wow :D ) just wanna say hat Skills are in arenas not in duels.

P.S. Dont Underestimate me... peace.

4. More fun from "Resurrected"

Video is bad quallity,but let it be! :D
    Tnx to my guildies <3

Methane,Vanaema and Nanulina ty for support!

5. I didn't know horde still played on warsong, cool.

6. I didn't know horde still played on warsong, cool.

Yeah,but sadly population is rly rly low :[

7. I didn't know horde still played on warsong, cool.
    With the death of Emeritus back in the day, I'd call the horde dead pretty much as well. They were the only one who could create actually competitive rated BG groups. At least there is Resurrected so the horde can win at least a pub game, from time to time.

8. With the death of Emeritus back in the day, I'd call the horde dead pretty much as well. They were the only one who could create actually competitive rated BG groups. At least there is Resurrected so the horde can win at least a pub game, from time to time.
    Well Frosty since u played on warsong u know good hows all players now there,nothing is same like on old Molten :I With more ppl would be better. Ill keep /pray for better days

First 123