1. June 3, 2015  
    wod

-mounts
    -some interesting quests
    -legendary ring quest
    -raids

those things are really cool tbh.

now garrisons is where they started to fail tbh, it had way more potential to be something good but it totally lacked something else everything is pretty much there.. there's like no need to move out anymore lol.

pvp is meh..

6.2 and apexis crystals along with tanaan jungle it's another TIsle 2.0 150k apexis crystals for a flying mount that you wont be able to use on draenor or future expansions.. reminds me of some decisions here lel, but alas even blizzard make dumb moves sometimes..
    Edited: June 3, 2015

2. June 3, 2015  
    wod

-mounts
    -some interesting quests
    -legendary ring quest
    -raids

now garrisons is where they started to fail tbh, it had way more potential to be something good but it totally lacked something else everything is pretty much there.. there's like no need to move out anymore lol.

pvp is meh..

6.2 and apexis crystals along with tanaan jungle it's another TIsle 2.0 150k apexis crystals for a flying mount that you wont be able to use on draenor or future expansions.. reminds me of some decisions here lel, but alas even blizzard make dumb moves sometimes..
    The legendary ring quest ain't as interseting tbh, it's a remake of MoP's legendary item, which Blizzard made out to be a one off as it was never a thing before. And then when you get to the 'farm 900 runes from brf' right after farming 125 stones then you really just feel like abandoning the quest

3. June 4, 2015  
    wod

-mounts
    -some interesting quests
    -legendary ring quest
    -raids

pvp is meh..

U say mounts? U mean all those recolour/skin mounts... ? lel
    WoD is fail and atm nothing can change it. U dont have to move out of garrisons to make gold/farm profession/get items (even those from brf). Yey open world - world of garrisons

4. June 4, 2015  
    I personaly hated 95% of WoD , which is one of 2 reasons i came back to molten wotlk.
    Few good things in wod : Leveling , Graphics, Raids.
    WoD as whole expirience is very very bad. They just stockpile on useless , lore irrelevant(WoW irrelevant) , time consuming content like Garrisons , Ship building, follower missions, gearing followers, proffesion missions,pet battles,stupid story, useless achievments, 100% changed proffesions (so they are more time consuming).Gearing is so stupid, you have LFR-Normal-Heroic-Mythic raid difficulties and 2x more different gear levels with Warforged stupidity, no matter what item you get, 95% chances is that there is better version of that item and you have to play 5 more weeks of raiding to get(only 1-2% actual boos though), how about ****ing no?
    Thats why they lost massive 50% of subscribers in like 3 months which is greatest/fastest drop in wow subs so far.
    From what I can tell, it appears to me that they are trying to put more of the old warcraft games into WoW. While those old games are great, I don't think that their content/gameplay fits very well in an MMO. Garrisons would've been better, I think, if they weren't phases for individual players. I think if Blizzard hadn't decided to axe Bladespire Citadel and Karabor from the Horde and Alliance, we would also have a bit of more reason to leave our garrisons - for cities that actually look better than our garrisons, not the inverse.
    Raids have been pretty good, kinda pissed that ret's are useless in nearly every BRF Mythic fight-.- Levelling was awesome. Garrison's was a great idea but they messed it up, with mines and garden's and profession huts. Follower's are a joke of a system. PvP is pathetic too. 96% of the PvP community cried out for Ashran to be ignored and focus more on balance and release a new Bg and Arena, Blizzard replied with changes to Ashran.... Imo WoD had it's up sides but has declined faster and faster with each passing moment
    I, too, am sad that Rets aren't more viable in BRF Mythic, but I would say that they are better off than Rets were for MoP challenge mode dungeons (literally the absolute worst class/spec to bring). I would say giving Rets Devotion Aura back would be an acceptable change for PvE, but Rets are already really strong in PvP at the moment (Ret/Hunter in particular), so balance across the board is an issue.
    How is this any different from MOP? Wait its not.....
    It was the exact same in MOP, you had LFR > Flex > Normal > HC.... And with Normal and HC you have Warforged too, then not to mention in 5.4.8 we had the extra 8 Ilvl from upgrades. So from LFR to HC WF 4/4 Upgraded you went from 528 to 588. AND THIS WAS JUST SOO! Let alone from something like T14..... Which would be 479 > 588.
    I'd have to agree with Dani that the item level upgrade system was nice to have. Personally, however, I skipped Flex almost entirely. It's not so easy to do in Warlords, without those upgrades, which is why I probably won't be raiding with any of my alts until maybe next patch. I'd have to raid with PUGs if I wanted to get my alt's gear up to acceptable level to raid with my guild, and I really don't want to do that.
    The progression tiers is nice, really, but I think it's way too much of a hassle when gearing up alts for Mythic content without getting carries.
    The legendary ring quest ain't as interseting tbh, it's a remake of MoP's legendary item, which Blizzard made out to be a one off as it was never a thing before. And then when you get to the 'farm 900 runes from brf' right after farming 125 stones then you really just feel like abandoning the quest
    I agree that the quest chain itself as a whole isn't so interesting, but I'm still waiting to see the culmination of the events that have been going on. While I might not particularly like Gul'dan (because he's the bad guy, of course), but I do respect him as a villain, and I really want to see what comes of him. Khadgar on the other hand, he just puzzles me. There's a lot of unanswered questions as far as he's concerned, all starting with Gul'dan saying early on that the two of them have some history, despite Khadgar and Gul'dan never having actually met before the events of Warlords.

5. June 4, 2015  
    Spoiler: Show
    I, too, am sad that Rets aren't more viable in BRF Mythic, but I would say that they are better off than Rets were for MoP challenge mode dungeons (literally the absolute worst class/spec to bring). I would say giving Rets Devotion Aura back would be an acceptable change for PvE, but Rets are already really strong in PvP at the moment (Ret/Hunter in particular), so balance across the board is an issue.

I'd have to agree with Dani that the item level upgrade system was nice to have. Personally, however, I skipped Flex almost entirely. It's not so easy to do in Warlords, without those upgrades, which is why I probably won't be raiding with any of my alts until maybe next patch. I'd have to raid with PUGs if I wanted to get my alt's gear up to acceptable level to raid with my guild, and I really don't want to do that.
    The progression tiers is nice, really, but I think it's way too much of a hassle when gearing up alts for Mythic content without getting carries.

I agree that the quest chain itself as a whole isn't so interesting, but I'm still waiting to see the culmination of the events that have been going on. While I might not particularly like Gul'dan (because he's the bad guy, of course), but I do respect him as a villain, and I really want to see what comes of him. Khadgar on the other hand, he just puzzles me. There's a lot of unanswered questions as far as he's concerned, all starting with Gul'dan saying early on that the two of them have some history, despite Khadgar and Gul'dan never having actually met before the events of Warlords.

I didn't go near CM in MoP, or now in fact, so I don't know how well they fit in there. I've learnt that any comp is good in PvP when they have a hunter with it xD But yeah I kind of like what they did with EmPS, so many options to control a game when they aren't bursting but it's hard to get used to and definitely removed Ret's as the 'Beginner Class' thankfully.

So far I'm at the 900 (yay) Elemental Runes grind and the only quest that has I have enjoyed (but it is now one of my favourite quests) was chasing Garona, felt awesome battling the one who effectively made us lose Stormwind ^.^ I think the history refer's to when Khadgar killed Medivh. Seeing as Gul'dan was in Medivh's mind at the time which sent him into a deep coma. Anyway I have speculations around Khadgar and I believe that he is actually Med'an in disquise :.

6. Flying is crap. It so ruined world pvp.
    Really world PvP ruined flying is more accurate. Hate areas that are PvP only because there is no flying. Blizzard should have been smart enough to make flying and PvP work together. Wouldn't hurt to have an under-water BG too (do they have one?).

Flying is being added. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/198...enor-6-10-2015

7. Really world PvP ruined flying is more accurate. Hate areas that are PvP only because there is no flying. Blizzard should have been smart enough to make flying and PvP work together. Wouldn't hurt to have an under-water BG too (do they have one?).

Flying is being added. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/198...enor-6-10-2015
    No, world PvP has been here since day 1, especially when bg's weren't a thing for a few patches after, the minute flying was a thing no one was running into each other so no one needed to fight to get somewhere. Flying came in TBC (or wrath, can't remember). and underwater bg's will probably never happen, Druid goes Aqua form and go you will never keep up, also the mechanics of combat just doesn't mix well with the mechanics of swimming due to 3 dimensions being involved. It will just be a bg that everyone selects as one of the 'exclude' options.

8. Khadgar on the other hand, he just puzzles me. There's a lot of unanswered questions as far as he's concerned, all starting with Gul'dan saying early on that the two of them have some history, despite Khadgar and Gul'dan never having actually met before the events of Warlords.
    I did ask Nobbel87 about this and the answer was that this is not only time Guldan has shown his knowledge of our reality's history, for example, in very beginning (Tanaan Jungle) he thinks they will drink demon blood which will make them able to crush us *altho he is wrong he did know how much more powerful they would become IF they would fight the Alliance of prevanilla times). So you can basiccly say Guldan knows whole history of our world and that includes Khadgar.

Personal opinion about WoD... I did like whole storyline and quests, PvE was close to WotLK in my opinion which means better than in MoP (altho MoP was more epic but then again - Hellfire Citadel is yet to come out). PvP - well again there are more or less powerful classes, so far my fav pvp was also in wrath, here it is as good only in different way - there it was based on burst, here you cant do that much (altho you still can). Legendary quest chain - I dont know if it is me or others thinking kind of wrong. Main point of it is to be part of storytelling, we see how we came here, we get Garona in our side, we find out about Draenor's powers, now we gonna find out more about Guldan. While I do agree these grinding parts are boring, I think that's how they are supposed to be - can you not give up and get it. Of course they could replace it with 32423432 quests with killing elites with different abilities, but yeah, idea is to make it legendary and hard, so that you WOULD want to give up and be like "f the grinding". Mounts - again, some people like more savage mounts, some - not. If people saying "well thats just reskinned" such mounts were already before. Arent 7 mounts of each city just reskins of one? (I mean 7 IF mounts reskins of same 1 IF mount, 7 ORG wolfs reskings of 1 wolf etc) Therefore that is something new and that might be counted as minus for all expansions. Garrisons - they did fail gameplay wise but they did meet what Blizzard wanted. When they announced it main two points were being able to have prof mats without having these profs and having it as your place in the world. Sadly, they overdid it. What community was wanted was no more grinding, so Apexis dailies failed pretty quickly, and Blizzard went too far with "your place in Draenor" - it became mostly the only place we were when we had nothing to do. Ashran failed completely in my opinion, while it was nonestop AV with extra things to do if you want, it apparently was not oldschool AV community wanted, this was basiccly a reskin of it. The reason of events there to me felt like were to make pvers go there but because it was between factions it felt like forcing pvers to do pvp. On top of that even capitals were placed there, to increase the thing "well instead of sitting afk lets go do Ashran", instead it made the ones who disliked Ashran sit in garrisons even more.
    Conclussion - expansion was almost decent #6/10. Main fails - Ashran (forcing to pvp), Capitals (also forced to pvp and were made there altho everything except few npcs were prepared to make Bladefist Citadel and Karabor capitals) and overdoing Garrisons.
    Therefore, making bg which would be back and forth etc is a good idea but there are new types of objectives needed for example win while holding or smthng like that, so it wouldnt be reskinned AV with pve elements, but so that it would be pure pvp with new elements. Capitals must not force to pvp, so if they wouldve been Bladefist Citadel and Karabor they might've been perfect. btw (random thought) if they would've had straight way between Karabor and Bladefist Citadel it might have worked as pvp area maybe (not sure, but... well a bit modified but such idea). If you could get not best but decent materials for professions w/o having them but not inside garrison (for example you can gather herbs only in Gorgrond or so), then it would make us leave the garrison probably therefore making Garrisons good again.
    Just my thoughts.

9. I did ask Nobbel87 about this and the answer was that this is not only time Guldan has shown his knowledge of our reality's history, for example, in very beginning (Tanaan Jungle) he thinks they will drink demon blood which will make them able to crush us *altho he is wrong he did know how much more powerful they would become IF they would fight the Alliance of prevanilla times). So you can basiccly say Guldan knows whole history of our world and that includes Khadgar.
    Nah, he was trying to force the orcs to drink the blood because that is the part of the timeline we got dropped of into, just an alternate universe. He knew the blood would make them stronger for the same reason he knew it would in our universe, Kil'jaedan told him to do it. Timetravel is confusing enough but when they chuck an alternate reality into the mix then **** just get's hard to explain, but basically he had no idea about us until a little while before that part of the Legendary. Either he captured one of our lot and tortured them or we have a traitor in the ranks, but I saw nothing about it on the PTR.
    Edited: June 11, 2015

10. or he has got some visions or info from kiljaeden himself (or archimonde?)

11. What d oi like on each expansion and waht i do not.

Vanilla:
    -like:The game overall as it was the begining,story.
    -dislike:Simplycity and texture (jesus christ ,somuddy )

TBC:
    -Like:everything
    -Dislike:nothing

Wotlk:
    -Like:story & pvp aswell as the design of the entire armors.
    -Dislike:cloudly and winter atmospheare (depressing)

Cata:
    -Like:Map cahnge due to Cataclysm hapeening,Fly mounts everywhere.
    -Dislike:PvP in overall,story.

MoP:
    -Like: Asian and sunny atmospheare,PvP (prideful season)
    -Dislike:Armor and weapon looks,story

WoD:
    -Like: armor sets looks,story,atmospheare,graphics (models etc)
    -Dislike:Pvp,Garrisons.

1st.TBC,2nd WOTLK,3rd MOP,4th CATA,5th WOD,6th VANILLA . in my perspective
    Edited: June 12, 2015

12. or he has got some visions or info from kiljaeden himself (or archimonde?)
    Tbf Kil'jaedan or Archimonde probably just told him. Because demons are from the Twisting Nether they aren't affected by laws of time and physics so they can go to an alternate universe if they want. But then if that is the case why are they wasting all their time and effort on our universe that is fighting back and just go to an alternate universe that they have a chance against...****ing alternate dimension stories are confusing asf

13. I think one of the recent CM Lore's tweets explain much. (i think you know what im talking about)

14. what happened to warmane's WOD realm lol?

15. what happened to warmane's WOD realm lol?
    It's on the backburner. We have our hands full with development on what we already have.

First 123 Last