1. June 1, 2015  

WOTLK 19twink

Hey,
    I plan on twinking on a WOTLK server together with a friend

But I was wondering: how are the queue pops on Deathwing and Ragnaros? because we don't know which server to pick. which server gets more queuepops?
    we only care about the queue pops, so it really doesn't matter for us whether twinking is active on that realm or not.

also, how are the xp rates on each of those servers? couldn't find it anywhere..

2. June 3, 2015  
    I made account on Deathwing and the char is lvl 13 now, but when I join WSG, it says it is 'unavailable'
    I know that means there are not enough people in the queue to get a game started, so does this mean twinking isn't possible? or.. something else?

3. June 3, 2015  
    I made account on Deathwing and the char is lvl 13 now, but when I join WSG, it says it is 'unavailable'
    I know that means there are not enough people in the queue to get a game started, so does this mean twinking isn't possible? or.. something else?
    Go play 80 until you get some knowledge about this game,maybe 1 year or so,then come back to 19 community :3,

4. June 4, 2015  
    Go play 80 until you get some knowledge about this game,maybe 1 year or so,then come back to 19 community :3,
    I've got a few 80+ on the real wow, and on molten I already had a 19twink. But back then the queue popped everytime, now it keeps saying it's 'Unavailable'

5. It says unavailable because it's been a long time since that BG queue doesn't pop, so the server "Doesn't know" the last queue time it took to pop. That has never worked, but it means you are queued, on Deathwing there's a lot of 19 twinks but literally nobody plays them anymore, after the Moltdown/Reset/Hijack half the people didn't want to make their 19s anymore, so the activity was way less than before, then half of that people started to play and like the 80s they got for free so they play those. For me, 19 died after the reset, for some it died last month, and 79 just died last week. There were like 50 people playing 19 but they went to a instant 19 server that is currently online, I see like 1 to 3 twinks log on Deathwing like once a week for like 2 minutes. So that's about it...

6. oh ok thanks for the info :) do you happen to know on what lvl you can do twink battles?
    if they are all mostly dead I guess we could go max-lvl (or is lvl 80 dead too?)

7. There's a brand new thread on this, with a group up to revive the 19 wotlk bracket. Check it out!