1. June 1, 2015  

The Oracles and Frenzyheart rep

Does anyone know how you can get exalted with both? Right now I am having issues with the quest "A rough ride" being done. If I fly to the location, it completes but the quest mob does not show up. If I try and ride the croc.. it STACKS on itself and does not mount me and does not take me to the location the quests completes. If anyone has any info on this and can share, that would be awesome!

2. June 1, 2015  
    The Oracles reputation is bugged (or was bugged around 2 weeks ago). You can't earn exalted cause there isn't any working quest.

A rough ride didn't work for me. However Frenzy Heart rep can be earned by doing other dailies.

3. June 3, 2015  
    The Oracles reputation is bugged (or was bugged around 2 weeks ago). You can't earn exalted cause there isn't any working quest.

A rough ride didn't work for me. However Frenzy Heart rep can be earned by doing other dailies.
    Yeah Frenzy heart was easy. I got that done. I know it did work when the servers came up because guild members got it and are able to buy the egg... well sigh

4. June 5, 2015  

I was easily able to get revered so i could buy the egg. Did it in one day and there is atleast 1 daily at the oracles that work so gettign exalted is also possible