1. June 2, 2015  

Question about WOTLK arenas

Why is queue dodging allowed and not punished? We keep getting dodged as warr hpal by a warlock team every time it's not blade's edge arena and they lose nothing, they just simply leave before the arena starts and we're stuck waiting a whole minute for +0. Is it a bug and should I report people doing this?

2. June 3, 2015  
    Could the mods not move threads to a deserted sub forum please? I would still like to get answers/opinions on this subject and you guys aren't helping.

3. June 3, 2015  
    Why is queue dodging allowed and not punished? We keep getting dodged as warr hpal by a warlock team every time it's not blade's edge arena and they lose nothing, they just simply leave before the arena starts and we're stuck waiting a whole minute for +0. Is it a bug and should I report people doing this?
    Eh, if you didn't report, they won't get punished. I remember reporting people who insta-quit in arenas, you just need to take a SS in the end of the match.

4. June 3, 2015  
    Eh, if you didn't report, they won't get punished. I remember reporting people who insta-quit in arenas, you just need to take a SS in the end of the match.
    Well I didn't report anyone yet because I'm not sure if it's permitted or not, but I do have a few screen's of it. Do you happen to know if your reports were in vain, so I know if I should bother with the reports?

5. June 3, 2015  
    It's permitted, and well, what's the problem if they avoid you? Since you know well you can steamroll them, do you think it's fair or what?

I've dodged countless times, because there are times when you know perfectly well you can't win.

6. June 4, 2015  
    Hello? Q/A team? Mind visiting the sub forum you're primarily supposed to visit? A mod moved my thread and just left it here to rot or what? I have a screenshot and I am not sure if I should report a player/future players or not.

7. June 4, 2015  
    There's no "Q/A team." The QA Staff are for Quality Assurance.
    The Moderator who moved it here did it so because this is where your thread belongs. This section is for players to help players, no Staff has replying here as a duty. The Forums are a way for players to interact and for Staff to make information available. Threads aren't meant to get in contact with Staff. Use a PM or an in-game ticket for that, depending on the case. On this you need to ask a GM.