1. May 14, 2015  

Argent Tournament quests disappeared :O

I haven't long completed the black knight chain for the argent tournament quests and was able to see and complete the new quests to start collecting the aspire tokens.
    I had obtained the quests and logged off for a few days, then when I returned, I completed them (collected the required items and things) and went to hand them in and the NPC's wouldn't accept the quests. So I thought I might have had to do them again, so I deleted them from quest log and they had disappeared so I could no longer collect the quests again from the NPC's :/

I have googled this subject and someone else in 2010 said that it could only be fixed with a server restart? I wondered if anyone else had this problem too or was it just me? :/

2. May 16, 2015  
    Hello,

I had a similar problem when I tried to get the Champion of Darnassus title, where u need to collect the valiant's seal or something, two weeks ago. Sometimes the next quests/quest wont appear and u need to wait a little bit till server is restarted.

Greetings,

3. May 26, 2015  
    Its a bit unfair 4 days and still waiting for a restart to take other city's quests,i dont want to wait for crash or restart everytime...

4. May 27, 2015  
    Same thing with me, whit me, i just delivered the 25 valiant seals, and no quest appears, i was hopping to get the title today. Its a bit disapointing to wait for a restart to do the quests, because they dont happen very often.

5. May 27, 2015  
    Waiting second day for a restart or crash, already got the selas for the second title, but I can't take the quest -.-.

6. May 28, 2015  
    I've finished my crusader title chain quest. an advice from me, don't get any seals before u accept the seal's quest from any of the city.

it happened to me when i collected all 25 valiant seals in my bag while i wait for new quest from another city, but it didn't appear even after several server restarts. after i deleted all of the seals from my bag, one restart, bum! quest is there...

hope this is helpful :)

7. May 28, 2015  
    I've finished my crusader title chain quest. an advice from me, don't get any seals before u accept the seal's quest from any of the city.

it happened to me when i collected all 25 valiant seals in my bag while i wait for new quest from another city, but it didn't appear even after several server restarts. after i deleted all of the seals from my bag, one restart, bum! quest is there...

hope this is helpful :)
    Actually this is not true, as I collect 25 seals and wasn't able to take the quest for another champion then after the server crash I took the quest and instantly completed it.
    Maybe you were just unlucky =(

8. June 1, 2015  
    Actually this is not true, as I collect 25 seals and wasn't able to take the quest for another champion then after the server crash I took the quest and instantly completed it.
    maybe... idk if it's true. there's a lot of bug combination on that quest. anyway.. wish u all gl on crusader title!

9. June 2, 2015  
    i have 75 seals ready just need a bit luck to take quests without bug because every damn city quests want a restart to be available,so restart damn server lol

10. June 3, 2015  
    confirming: this worked for me as well.

11. June 3, 2015  
    Hmm is the gnomeragan quest bugged? The realm crashed twice today and Im still unable to take the quest for the champion title.

Edit : Nvm I was finally able to take it after 6 days -.-
    Edited: June 4, 2015