1. June 2, 2015  

Disable faction change Horde to Alliance

Or even better make free transfers to horde...queue for bg's in alliance is unbearable....

2. June 2, 2015  
    Huh? It's all fine yo, from 1 PM to 6 PM it's nearly instant queue for ally, but then most of the pve guilds go raiding thus the longer waiting times I guess, yday I had to wait 15 minutes at 8 PM -.-

3. June 2, 2015  
    a big mass of hordes pvp players shift to alliance , saw many of them from Iron Horde , wondering if all of the guild members will xfer (Iron Alliance lol) , then no competition at all on DW...

4. June 2, 2015  
    Yes, close it now that I transferred already.

5. June 2, 2015  
    This would only depend on huge faction imbalances and not pvp balance.

6. June 2, 2015  
    No. Just close off faction change for vote points. Make it coins only.

7. June 2, 2015  
    No. Just close off faction change for vote points. Make it coins only.
    Why? I've been here for quite a while and faction change was never disabled, even when we had 65:35 Ally ratio on Ragnaros back in 2013, and judging by the https://www.warmane.com/information graph the rates are 50:50.

8. June 2, 2015  
    Why? I've been here for quite a while and faction change was never disabled, even when we had 65:35 Ally ratio on Ragnaros back in 2013, and judging by the https://www.warmane.com/information graph the rates are 50:50.
    We're talking about PvP.

9. June 2, 2015  
    All of you who changed factionn to alliance just to be carried in Bg.s are sad and pathetic people. Man up and take on the challenge instead.

10. June 2, 2015  
    All of you who changed factionn to alliance just to be carried in Bg.s are sad and pathetic people. Man up and take on the challenge instead.
    Let me think about it... nnnnnnnnnnope.

11. June 3, 2015  
    Excuse me? Horde was winning the majority of BGs. I actually lose more now that I'm alliance.

12. June 3, 2015  
    Tell me at what time of the server man cause I'm done with being farmed in 9 of 10 bgs.

13. June 3, 2015  
    I played since 11 am ST till midnight yesterday and I won most of the bgs in that period as Alliance - and I'm solo queueing, not premading.

14. June 3, 2015  
    Excuse me? Horde was winning the majority of BGs. I actually lose more now that I'm alliance.
    sad. but that's the truth actually