1. June 2, 2015  

Any botting farm rules?

lease lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Edited: March 20, 2016

2. June 2, 2015  
    Yep. NO bots are allowed here. SO if they report you and you get caught u will get Banned. So use it on your own risk!!

3. June 2, 2015  

4. June 2, 2015  
    how some1 can be caught by GM , is it required to answer if GM check you

5. June 2, 2015  
    Dude are you well? I don't know from which server u'r coming, but botting and cheating isn't allowed anywhere, and you just confirmed that u'r using the bots to farm the stuff becasue u'r being lazy.

6. June 2, 2015  
    i didnt say that just ask ?
    Edited: June 2, 2015 Reason: mistake

7. June 2, 2015  
    Dude are you well? I don't know from which server u'r coming, but botting and cheating isn't allowed anywhere, and you just confirmed that u'r using the bots to farm the stuff becasue u'r being lazy.
    Though I agree with you, it is apparent you misread his question you quoted.

Well yeah...if you are supposedly running around fishing and you see a big black box saying 'A game master wishes to speak with you' appear then you obviously would reply if you was there. If you don't reply then that just raises suspicion and they will investigate and if they detect External programmes injecting into your client then they will see it as botting and boom banned. You are obviously a botter just by that post, so pack it in or don't expect to be here long ^.^