1. June 2, 2015  

Horde in Goldshire

Hello everyone! I am first time on Frostwolf ( i am little lazy with lvling my main) and for this reason i spend a lot of time in Goldshire, but evreyday i meet this guy,Fordric( undead lock). I see that he have a lot of friends and a lot of enemys too but I dont know what to thing about him (sometimes he is happy and funny and sometimes he kill all like a ...). So wanna ask u players, should i have a positiv or a negativ ideea about him?What do u thing about him?(afraid speak with him :) ).

2. June 2, 2015  
    You're afraid to talk to somebody on the internet? Good luck getting a girl in real life...

3. June 2, 2015  
    You're afraid to talk to somebody on the internet? Good luck getting a girl in real life...
    Dude i just go to him doing an emote:"/hi" and he kill me and say: U all ally are ****ing cowards. I afraid cause i see him everyday goldshire and if i am gonna be his enemy i dont thing i will be able go there :(

4. June 2, 2015  
    No one can tell you how to feel. You either like him or you don't.

5. June 2, 2015  
    Don't you see someone else named Dreamyz everyday too? :3

6. June 2, 2015  
    Don't you see someone else named Dreamyz everyday too? :3
    I see it only today. Is that u? :)

7. June 2, 2015  

8. June 2, 2015  
    Lies!

That is a different Dreamy! >:(

The real one wouldn't have gone horde >:(

9. June 2, 2015  
    Lies!

That is a different Dreamy! >:(

The real one wouldn't have gone horde >:(
    Sorry for that noto. :(

I promise I'll be back one day. :P

10. June 2, 2015  
    I'm sorry have I missed something? How can horde chat with alliance and how can horde kill you in Goldshire? Why are you flagging yourself for PvP?

11. June 2, 2015  
    Ahahahahhahahahaha looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. June 3, 2015  
    who care about those come to gold shire...except a few that come to chat with their ally friends rest are just a bunch of noobs who have nothing to do but to kill lvl9 ppl and lvl10npcs! gold shire doesnt even have 1 lvl90 guard! come to sw if u can. ;)

13. June 3, 2015  
    who care about those come to gold shire...except a few that come to chat with their ally friends rest are just a bunch of noobs who have nothing to do but to kill lvl9 ppl and lvl10npcs! gold shire doesnt even have 1 lvl90 guard! come to sw if u can. ;)
    now that sargerians come i see a lot pvp 90 in goldshire

14. June 3, 2015  
    Hello everyone! I am first time on Frostwolf ( i am little lazy with lvling my main) and for this reason i spend a lot of time in Goldshire, but evreyday i meet this guy,Fordric( undead lock). I see that he have a lot of friends and a lot of enemys too but I dont know what to thing about him (sometimes he is happy and funny and sometimes he kill all like a ...). So wanna ask u players, should i have a positiv or a negativ ideea about him?What do u thing about him?(afraid speak with him :) ).
    Well fordric is Romanian, u are Romanian to. Makes me think your the same player.

15. June 3, 2015  
    Well fordric is Romanian, u are Romanian to. Makes me think your the same player.
    Deci in tot jocu is doar 2 romani?

12 Last