1. June 4, 2015  
    hahaha.

im gonna use that vid again sometime :) bookmarked.

but seriously if you know how to script/program - i just did in 2 minutes with HKN what this guy spent days trying to figure out in isboxer.
    and omg look at the complicated way he figured out how to "trick" isboxer to do it. geez: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21BMOREwm_g

lulz :D
    I'm new to multiboxing and Isboxer, and no I didn't spend days trying to figure it out, i spent maybe 30 minutes total. Honestly the biggest problem with HKN is you have to learn a lot of scripting and programming, where ISboxer is a lot more user friendly, that's why their the highest rated boxing program out there, followed by Pwnboxer. I just perfer Isboxer because there are a lot of great guides out there and it was easier to pick up on then what i was seeing with HKN or Pwnboxer.

oh and BTW....how did I "trick" isboxer into doing anything? Please oh great one, answer that one question.

What i did and I stated before was, I created several new mapped keys and for them to focus the window I was hitting my commands for, IE: ctrl1, ctrl2, ctrl 3, etc....

Then I created some click buttons and binded them to the key maps I created and finally imported some images off of the web of palain, shaman, etc and set them to be used as the image of the buttons i created.

See? Once I figured what I was doing, it was incredibly easy to understand how to do it and make it work just right.

2. June 5, 2015  
    I'm new to multiboxing and Isboxer, and no I didn't spend days trying to figure it out, i spent maybe 30 minutes total. Honestly the biggest problem with HKN is you have to learn a lot of scripting and programming, where ISboxer is a lot more user friendly, that's why their the highest rated boxing program out there, followed by Pwnboxer. I just perfer Isboxer because there are a lot of great guides out there and it was easier to pick up on then what i was seeing with HKN or Pwnboxer.

oh and BTW....how did I "trick" isboxer into doing anything? Please oh great one, answer that one question.

What i did and I stated before was, I created several new mapped keys and for them to focus the window I was hitting my commands for, IE: ctrl1, ctrl2, ctrl 3, etc....

Then I created some click buttons and binded them to the key maps I created and finally imported some images off of the web of palain, shaman, etc and set them to be used as the image of the buttons i created.

See? Once I figured what I was doing, it was incredibly easy to understand how to do it and make it work just right.
    ok.

congratulations.

i still did it in 2 minutes by writing 5 lines of scripts.
    while you asked a forum thread how to figure it out and then went through 10 complicated menus trying 10 different things in some complicated GUI program.

see, it pays to be intelligent and actually learn how computers work if you are going to use them allot.

saves allot of time in the end.

good luck to you and enjoy.
    glad you got it to work.
    game on! :)

3. June 5, 2015  
    ok.

congratulations.

i still did it in 2 minutes by writing 5 lines of scripts.
    while you asked a forum thread how to figure it out and then went through 10 complicated menus trying 10 different things in some complicated GUI program.

see, it pays to be intelligent and actually learn how computers work if you are going to use them allot.

saves allot of time in the end.

good luck to you and enjoy.
    glad you got it to work.
    game on! :)
    I wonder how much research I would have had to have done to figure out what to do in HKN to get the same thing out of it.....

The last time I fitled with HKN I couldn't make heads or tails of it and every thing I tried to do with it came back with error after error, because what HKN is is a barebone program where you literally have to type out everything you need and want to do and you have to know exactly how to type these things out and put them in correctly or what you're trying to do want work. It's over complicated and over-whelming for players new to Multiboxing, where as Isboxer for the most part is much more user-friendly and it only takes a couple of clicks to get your game running.

See, ISboxer has a default script built into it that has all the basic commands ready for you to use. That which is what makes its so great, so after a few clicks and adding your toons to the client you can basically hit Launch and you're ready to play.

The only thing that changes over time for players that want more keys to use is adding new hotkey, that which becomes incredibly easy once you find the Hotkey Wizard and you can just run through the wizard and add as many hot keys or WoW macros as you like.

So if someone's figured out all the scripting for me and put it into a neat little program that lets me click around and add what ever features that i want, what's the point of learning all that scripting that i'd need to learn to use KHN?

4. June 5, 2015  
    Agreed... IsBoxer is very easy to setup. But some features take some time to understand. But this time is NOTHING compared to the time you will spend to master HKN.
    Actually I am experienced programmer... at least I think so. :) But didn't dare to go to HKN.

5. June 6, 2015  
    Agreed... IsBoxer is very easy to setup. But some features take some time to understand. But this time is NOTHING compared to the time you will spend to master HKN.
    Actually I am experienced programmer... at least I think so. :) But didn't dare to go to HKN.
    Exactly my friend, for the time it took me to under what i was trying to accomplish in ISboxer, that time is paid forward a 100x over, because now I know exactly what I'm doing and if I chose to go back in and make more changes or have to go back and start all over for some horrible reason, it'd be a snap to set up. ISboxer is so user friendly, these guys at Lavish did an amazing job with ISboxer and I couldn't imagine boxing without it.

First 12