1. June 3, 2015  

Meleers with Octopus

Holy cow, I didn't know we actually have a forum on warmane for this. I never see other MBers.
    Anyway, I play Grimfx on 3.3.5 and MOP.
    On 3.3.5 I run a full druid team... kind of gave up on it. I also have a 4x sham+pal team on 3.3.5 that's 80.

On MOP, Grimfx is my druid tank, leading a priest team. I'm TOLD, that 4x atonement is OP.
    The damage is low, but if I can't die, I'm happy with that.

I've found instances to be extremely difficult MOP. Bosses 3-4 shotting my tank.

So I'm thinking of an enhance+chain heal melee group with a tank of some sort. At least until I can try the DK thing.

But I'm unsure if I can do the click to move thing with Octopus like you can do with ISboxer.

I like Octopus for the sheer simplicity, and it works perfect on MOP for a caster setup. I was told ISboxer does not. And the jamba addon for MOP is very buggy and slow. When I try to "Push settings" to alts, it can take over a minute to actually send out.

Anyway, can I do the melee class thing where they run to target with CTM enabled?

2. June 4, 2015  
    add me to friends on MOP. we just started the frostwolf multiboxer guild "Zergbox". welcome to join.
    IGN: Traakz, Kraaxz, Haantz

as for MOP jamba addon, are you sure you have the right version?
    check here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jamba/774471

remember to change your communications channel in "Core:Communication" setting (its under the very last submenu in jamba menu - forgot the name).

if you are boxing more than 5, in multiple groups, you also have to fix a few jamba files.
    I can send you them if you dont want to mess around with .lua scripting. i 10-box so i had to fix them.

regarding octopus, i heard of it but never used it.
    i use HKN - but i dont suggest you use it unless you know how to script.
    HKN will always be the most powerful boxing software because it actually lets you script your entire windows operating system.
    you can see the HKN reference here: hotkeynet.com/ref/functions.html
    if this scares you - then get ISBoxer.
    there is a thread in this forum with a cracked version.

id actually like to check out octopus, is there a working version i can download?
    i google'd but didnt find anything very recent.