1. June 3, 2015  

WoD server on Warmane ?

Will here ever be WoD server ?

2. June 3, 2015  
    Yes. But no ETA has been given, but my bet would be not for a long time...hopefully.

3. June 3, 2015  
    Bad idea imho,unless they upgrade Neltharion (as its lowest population) or Frostwolf to WoD , 4 expansions for a private server is too much

4. June 3, 2015  
    Warmane will get tons of new players, etc. So it will be very good to make one WoD server...

5. June 3, 2015  
    God, I hope they do a poll before they launch even a test realm for WoD...

Even our WotLK realms have serious bugs, we DO NOT want a fourth expansion, when there is so much work needed on our current 3 expansions...

Not to mention everyone says that WoD is terribad expansion where everything went to ****...

6. June 3, 2015  
    Warmane will get tons of new players, etc. So it will be very good to make one WoD server...
    It will not get tons of new players cuz:
    1. Majority of ppl love pvp more. Pvp in WOD is crap.
    2. WOD has great pve and nice leveling but:
    - There wont be any raid or dungeon here for months.
    So question is- why would ppl play WOD? Because of the new graphic?

7. June 3, 2015  
    unless they upgrade Neltharion (as its lowest population)
    You're trolling right? Out of every server's peak Nelth is usually second highest...

8. June 3, 2015  
    Yeah, but the PTR will be pointless to play since Pandaria had like 2000-3000 people in the queue. SInce WoD is so loved i think it might have like 4000 people in the queue so i think i would wait for PTR to end.

9. June 3, 2015  
    you really asking for WoD when MoP doesn't even have cloud serpent riding?

lmao

10. June 3, 2015  
    I strongly agree with the others- Warmane should work on improving the expansions it already has. WoD is garbage anyway, which is why I'm here in the first place.

I also know that Blizzard had a ton of major bugs with garrisons at launch, even with all its resources, a long beta test period, etc. I'm talking gamebreaking bugs where players can't even log onto the game because they are stuck on the loading screen with their character in garrisons.

Warmane should leave this one alone.

11. June 3, 2015  
    U have to be trolling. Ppl are hating on WOD its one big fail xpac after all the hype we had watching trailers etc. 90 - 100 leveling is amaing. but there is no content at all. pvp is garbage. there was item squish but we're already at 400k hp.
    No there wont be tons of players. We dont want wod here. not now. not in this year. Tho they wont release wod here before retail moves on to next xpac - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ous-to-Warmane

12. June 3, 2015  
    No one will shut down server cuz' its on the same patch as blizzard...lol. There are already a lot of private servers WoD

13. June 3, 2015  
    No one will shut down server cuz' its on the same patch as blizzard...lol. There are already a lot of private servers WoD
    And non of them can compare with molten - playerbase.

14. June 4, 2015  
    Should be renamed to "Garrisons of Draenor"

They can't even make Frostwolf stable, and with that I mean eliminating consecutive disconnections at peak hours. You can't even tell if it's the server blowing up some screws or just Warmane applying fixes gradually.

What would you expect if they release 6.0 ?

15. June 4, 2015  
    A lot of small private servers that are unlikely to attract Blizzard's interest.

It's easy to get complacent about the legal issues since Blizz has been pretty quiet on that front lately. But if they ever decide to start suing private servers again, it will be helpful for Warmane to have as many legal arguments as possible. One of the best arguments is the "abandonware" argument, which can give a sympathetic court something to hang its hat on since an EU court will probably not be sympathetic to Blizzard.

With no WoD server, Warmane can tell a court "we're real careful not to use current expansion content, and to stick purely to content in old expansions that Blizzard has abandoned." Well, the moment Warmane opens a WoD server during this expansion, they lose the ability to make that argument.

It's just not worth it, imo, especially since WoD is garbage anyway and Warmane has 3 other expansions that they can be improving on.
    Edited: June 4, 2015